Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS] - page 41. (Read 59253 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I am trying to open my wallet but I get the error message "Error loading block data base".

Anyone else getting this error? I have no idea how to fix it.

Can anyone suggest a solution to this issue that I am having? I am at a loss here. I have never seen this type of issue when I try to open a wallet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Is it normal for your coins to split after finding a POS? My 1000 coins turned into two groups of 500 after I found a stake

that's normal , you can manage it using coin control features

I turned on the display option for seeing coin control, but i still cant seem to find them... where would I find it and how do I turn off the splitting?
Activity: 176
I am trying to open my wallet but I get the error message "Error loading block data base".

Anyone else getting this error? I have no idea how to fix it.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
good day,

i will install the Wallet from Github on my Pi, but i have after this:

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ cd /home/pi
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ git clone https://github.com/droxdev/Drox
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ cd Drox
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

src/qt/qrcodedialog.cpp:13:22: fatal error: qrencode.h: No such file or directory
 #include
                      ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:2703: recipe for target 'build/qrcodedialog.o' failed
make: *** [build/qrcodedialog.o] Error 1

Anyone have an idea?

THX
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Is it normal for your coins to split after finding a POS? My 1000 coins turned into two groups of 500 after I found a stake

Can you please explain how? Can't see anything in console>debug>help
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
Why is actually the twitter account of droxne is no longer updated??
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009

Happened to me too!!! After it will split n times, what is the minting prob? And rewards?
Happene to me too every time! So I tried to send to myself again all coins and no more 2 groups but one in the same field. Try to send to yourself your coin, on the same address.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254

Happened to me too!!! After it will split n times, what is the minting prob? And rewards?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Network weight for staking is going down.
Today I found my first Block with POS, the reward was arround 9 Droxne for 1000 Coins in staking.

I found my first few blocks today. Reward between 8-11 Droxne. Feels good to finally stake.

U have 1000 Drxne? Or more?
How much time u spent to take first reward from staking? I see now on my wallet 68%  probability to get reward in 10 min, lets wait. If i get reward i will buy a lot of coins)
 [/quote I ‘ve been experiencing similar results, the best thing is to just wait, patience is a virtue    Smiley   
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Today I found my first Block with POS, the reward was arround 9 Droxne for 1000 Coins in staking.

I found my first few blocks today. Reward between 8-11 Droxne. Feels good to finally stake.

How much time u spent to take first reward from staking? I see now on my wallet 68%  probability to get reward in 10 min, lets wait. If i get reward i will buy a lot of coins)
You need to wait only. I have received 2 stakes in 2 days, one stake everyday. I have 1300 DRXNE and % probability max saw for 10 minutes was 30%, after that I received my stake, leave your wallet open and wait..
Activity: 854
Merit: 305

Activity: 336
Waiting for more cheap droxne. To those that sold to me before, thank you very much.  Wink
Activity: 154
I think buy support is very low on cryptopia at the moment. I hope with more development, there will be more supporters!
Activity: 773
Merit: 255

How much are you staking ??
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

amazing guy, see where it is now. therefore just hold and trust,i think next plan should be bittrex
I'm not sure DRXNE will be listed in bittrex
I think at the moment not listed on the BITTREX, first of all should have more volume, BITTREX is focus on volume, if can not reach a certain volume, will be pulled from the shelves,not to mention listed, so DRXNE is still need some time,it's going to be a good project in the long run.

It is too early to be listed in bittrex, they have to develop the project in advance so that many people who are interested in it and make a higher volume. When that happens I think DRXNE can be listed at bittrex

Yes, I agree with you. What DEV going to do now is add more development plans and promotions, get more people involved in the development of the coin, increase the community and so on.Finish the sales of ICO as soon as possible.
price DRXNE destroyed 700 sat  Undecided

Thats because 0.01 BTC is still very good "profit" for the most of airdrop participants  Wink

This happens with every airdropped coin. It always drops heavily right after airdrop because everyone dumps their coins. People are crazy for selling it at this price. I can easily see 10k per coin in a month or two.

I think that before 1 september we will see 5000 sat, after Pos start work correctly , people will buy this coin for 40% stakeand price go up.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250

amazing guy, see where it is now. therefore just hold and trust,i think next plan should be bittrex
I think at the moment not listed on the BITTREX, first of all should have more volume, BITTREX is focus on volume, if can not reach a certain volume, will be pulled from the shelves,not to mention listed, so DRXNE is still need some time,it's going to be a good project in the long run.

It is too early to be listed in bittrex, they have to develop the project in advance so that many people who are interested in it and make a higher volume. When that happens I think DRXNE can be listed at bittrex

Yes, I agree with you. What DEV going to do now is add more development plans and promotions, get more people involved in the development of the coin, increase the community and so on.Finish the sales of ICO as soon as possible.
price DRXNE destroyed 700 sat  Undecided

Thats because 0.01 BTC is still very good "profit" for the most of airdrop participants  Wink

This happens with every airdropped coin. It always drops heavily right after airdrop because everyone dumps their coins. People are crazy for selling it at this price. I can easily see 10k per coin in a month or two.

price DRXNE destroyed 700 sat  Undecided

Thats because 0.01 BTC is still very good "profit" for the most of airdrop participants  Wink

Be patient, price will go up Wink
Pages:
Jump to: