Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★★[ANN][DTM][DOTME]New Way Of Meeting New People[AIRDROP][ICO]★★★★★ - page 4. (Read 7555 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The project is very promising as the team and advisors are real and have their own accomplishments with their respective fields.
I'll be following this one as I have the instinct that this will be successful.
Yaaah,
It seems so. This project will progress rapidly. I participated in this project and have joined Airdrop. May it go forward and succeed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The project is very promising as the team and advisors are real and have their own accomplishments with their respective fields.

do u know the dev and the team...i was hoping we will get an ann last week but it didnt happen....
No i don't but i believe this campaign is going straight to the mood
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
what rights/possibities do the token-holders get in the end?

this project would be supported by community and the community will have alot of control of the direct at some point whihc is after the bete version has been released

do u know the dev and the team...i was hoping we will get an ann last week but it didnt happen....

Ann was delayed due to a few changes in the whitepaper and other administrative stuffs that are been put together...just stay with this thread and you will be informed soon
Activity: 574
Merit: 105

been following this ann with keen interest and am still waiting for the dev ann to make that final decision for the year and i hope it going to be good as it look promising to me..dev still waiting for the ann

the Ann would be made once it ready..just hold on tight to this thread and soon will be smiling
been following this ann with keen interest and am still waiting for the dev ann to make that final decision for the year and i hope it going to be good as it look promising to me..dev still waiting for the ann
please elaborate on how this will be different to current social apps
all those details in the whitepaper which whic will be release later
Activity: 56
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
please elaborate on how this will be different to current social apps
may be dev should call on copico as the offer the best support ever
hello everyone the registration is still open for anyone interested...we are working to release some news and update this week.
there are more exciting stuff coming up and we edge you all to keep glue to this thread.
regards
do you have a slack channel? Or maybe Telegram? Send me an invite link pls!

Discord
https://discord.gg/84EcHEV

Telegram
https://t.me/joinchat/GCZ_lxKssasw0vxrEcRBOQ
dev are we getting any update soon and when can we expect to get some rain

we will put up some update this week..keep to this thread and all our communities and you will catch the updates
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12kwleorkmTyoA8Xi264Wb-nag81H_xo20Gg3Cwtv4Is/edit#gid=432439245
 Grin
Why is this?
You can answer this question
Non-existent or duplicate emails
I just looked at the spreadsheet and wanted to ask when there are enough 2999 people?
I have the answer to my question already
Please remove my name from the spreadsheet
dev are we getting any update soon and when can we expect to get some rain
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
Maybe I am blind but I don't see the description of way in wich I meet new people in my life... But I see to much requirments what I need to get some piece of worthless tokens. Are you insane?
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
when do you plan to start the trade on exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: