Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★★[ANN][DTM][DOTME]New Way Of Meeting New People[AIRDROP][ICO]★★★★★ - page 9. (Read 7555 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I can't understand token significance and value Shocked Huh Huh Huh Huh
what is the base for this project?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
this project must be a have balanve eth to verify robots join, but no user have money to contribute
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Project targeted at making people uniting and bringing people of different races together are great projects
I won't be surprise if this project goes mainstream since It's going to adopt the technology of Blockchain to make that works
Good luck dev
Awaits more information on your project
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I just joined the discord group and some sicko's are posting gross pics there It need a moderator to delete them Other than that I was trying to follow up on this DOTME to find out more and wish I hadn't gone there but I'll follow up after I throw up.
Activity: 56
Very nice application,  i love it
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
I can not tell much about project as i need more info, when is expecting delivery of road map and website?
Good luck.
Activity: 56
Activity: 70
A promising project. can't found your telegram. Is something wrong
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
All these projects popping up from here & there. The only only thing I'm requesting from developers is long term support. Because many developers tends to abandon the project along the line, or even sell of the tokens when it pumps and then abscond.
Activity: 38
great project dev, i love what you are doing and i want to be a part of this great project.
i am also ready to make invetments. i would also like to know the prospects on investments and the roadmap of this coin?? thank you
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I would really suggest to join this project. Hope it will go to the moon!
Activity: 84
hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty
 project.
we have a dedicated team and we would ensure that you have a smile on your face always...but we would not be rush or pressured..we will deliver...more details would be realise as we go along 
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development
thanx for the thought.there is plenty prospect and development has started and we are open to comments,suggestions and ideas that will drive us to success
I think this first airdrop should be more welcome to everyone, instead of limiting participant with yr rules, that way you'll be lesser known for many of us. Shouldn't you be promoting this project to as many people as you expected...right!!! Thanks
In order for this project to run successfully, airdrop is needed for promotion with incentives. Because this is one way to introduce this project to the wider community
we will keep that in mind going in to the next round..thanx for the thought
your posts with capital letters is not good but it's okay. regards dev  Cheesy
sometimes it needed to scare fraudulent  Cool
Activity: 48
This is a very interesting project, I am very interested in, so,I hope you can succeed . thanks!!
Activity: 266
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development
Activity: 322
 hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty
 project.
Activity: 4
The problem is not easy to obtain the token, but is not eligible to get too many fans are rejected, you can limit the level + increase the difficulty of the application process
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I think this first airdrop should be more welcome to everyone, instead of limiting participant with yr rules, that way you'll be lesser known for many of us. Shouldn't you be promoting this project to as many people as you expected...right!!! Thanks
If an airdrop isn't limited, then this token will dead instantly with a lot of dump would be happen and become unvaluable. If everyone get this token easily, price may hit 0.00000000001 eth for each DTM  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: