Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★★[ANN][DTM][DOTME]New Way Of Meeting New People[AIRDROP][ICO]★★★★★ - page 6. (Read 7585 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
I think you guys have an interesting concept, and yes, you also have a great team! I personally really like your CEO Smiley
Activity: 84
Lol. Just stop this scam already. No website, no whitepaper, and another airdrop. And even the post is by a newbie. Please consider putting more efforts so that we give our valuable time to your project. Thanks.

I can't say yet that this is a scam.
But the dev team should at least look into their OP, and consider editing it.
Words that are misspelled and phrases that need editing.
Few examples -

these threads may posses.

The smart way to meet new people in our live

Under this models you can create as many account and you will not get airdrop.to qualify you must:[/size][/b][/color][/center]

* You must have ether wallets holding minimum of 0.05 ETH. DO NOT MAKE AN ATTEPT,WE WILL KNOW
* You must make useful comment or suggestions in any of our communities at lest 3 times a week.

By the way, this is not the first project here with this concept.
And I can say, they are not that successful to implement even if they have a solid team behind them.
But this one, I don't know how they can pull it off.

thank you for bringing our attention to those spelling errors
you can trust our team to deliver as this project is a passionate one to all our team member.
we are here and with your support and encouragement we will all achieve this.
we will want people like you to keep an eye on us and monitor us and keep us going to achieve our objectives
hope u are in the airdrop form though
Can I contribute only ETH or BTC as well?
there is no ico ann yet...all those details will be ann once the airdrop is close..we would ann roadmap,website and whitepaper after wards..stay with this thread and you will be updated
do you have any experts opinions on your project idea? Any articles and reviews?
once the airdrop is closed we would have all those details ann..just stay on this thread and you will be inform
Activity: 120
Can I contribute only ETH or BTC as well?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Lol. Just stop this scam already. No website, no whitepaper, and another airdrop. And even the post is by a newbie. Please consider putting more efforts so that we give our valuable time to your project. Thanks.

I can't say yet that this is a scam.
But the dev team should at least look into their OP, and consider editing it.
Words that are misspelled and phrases that need editing.
Few examples -

these threads may posses.

The smart way to meet new people in our live

Under this models you can create as many account and you will not get airdrop.to qualify you must:[/size][/b][/color][/center]

* You must have ether wallets holding minimum of 0.05 ETH. DO NOT MAKE AN ATTEPT,WE WILL KNOW
* You must make useful comment or suggestions in any of our communities at lest 3 times a week.

By the way, this is not the first project here with this concept.
And I can say, those projects are not that successful up until now even if they have a solid team behind them.
But this one, I don't know how they can pull it off.
Activity: 5
do you have any experts opinions on your project idea? Any articles and reviews?
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
how many tokens do you reserve for bounty?
is your website under construction? update more info, it will attract a lot of people participate in this project
website,roadmap and white paper will be ann after airpdrop is closed
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The project worthy of more in-depth study. I will study the project documents. Good luck to the team.
Can you publish more details how to participate in pre-ICO?
more details will be ann
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
is your website under construction? update more info, it will attract a lot of people participate in this project
Activity: 30
Can you publish more details how to participate in pre-ICO?
 Whats the total amount of tokens?
the total is in the ann thread
what is the discount during pre-sale?
ICO hasnt started yet and all ann would be posted here so stay tune
Activity: 168
How about signature campaign? thanks
"New Way Of Meeting New People" Is it works like a social media? So we can earn token while chating with new people? I can't wait to try out.
there are few more things you will be doing that will earn you rewards...
do you plan posting updates here? Would be nice to hear from your team about the project news!
All updates would be posted here as this is the main Ann page for all future update and ann
Pages:
Jump to: