Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DTT]🔺ICO DataTrading - trade forecasting by artificial intelligence 🔺📈 - page 30. (Read 5993 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello team! Interested in you project..Are is secure for me to participate in the Token Sale DataTrading project? Undecided
Activity: 15
Usage of artificial intelligence is increasing in everything. These projects have future because digital currencies are becoming part of everyday trading. Forecasting will be based on facts more than just pump and dumps which are happening right now. I see this project as good addition in the space of crypto trading with artificial intelligence usage. I will read and watch for more later.
Thank you for interesting in DataTrading project. Yes, we are huge fans of machine learning and neural networks. In few days we will present our MVP/Demo so everyone can ensure that we are not scam and have real technology and expertise how to work with it. We are planing to constantly update our Demo and release new promo materials, so if you want you can subscribe for our news at DataTrading site.
Please ask any questions we will gladly answer it.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Usage of artificial intelligence is increasing in everything. These projects have future because digital currencies are becoming part of everyday trading. Forecasting will be based on facts more than just pump and dumps which are happening right now. I see this project as good addition in the space of crypto trading with artificial intelligence usage. I will read and watch for more later.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
BitcoinTalk Manager
Hi there, Is bounty link working correctly?

Hello Ken!

Sorry for inconveniences. We will fix it shortly!

Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
Hi there, Is bounty link working correctly?
BitcoinTalk Manager
How I can find information about Tickets Cloud?

Hello!
Thanks for your question. Could you please clarify it a bit more? Thanks!
Activity: 23
How I can find information about Tickets Cloud?
We have an old topic and i want to ask some question from there here

zckeles
pre ico and ico price is same 0.1 usd
Yes, but bonus is different. On pre-sale every pre-sale participant will get 30% bonus, on main token sale (there will be two rounds) there will be from 5% to 20% bonus. So on pre-sale for 100$ you'll get 1300 DTT, on token sale for 100$ you'll get from 1000 to 1200 DTT
BitcoinTalk Manager

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org