Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Duality Blockchain Solutions: Dynamic(DYN), Sequence(SEQ), HarmonIQ(NoID) - page 19. (Read 69600 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How can I swap my old SILK for SEQ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
dev do you have any bounty...
Activity: 10
Activity: 12
Sorry, but Dev is not giving away anything. They decided to mine this coin while everyone was asleep. Members continually asked if they could get instructions on how to setup Ubuntu but it fell on deaf ears. Why you ask? Because they purposely made a crap wallet that didn't function on Windows because they knew the average person doesn't know how to use Ubuntu. The memory leak was massive on windows. Everyone in the channel would get yelled at for asking for help.

3 Wallets and these guys almost got it right. This whole project smells fishy. Pr0metheus shows up every time a word is said about this "Project". Pr0metheus?? serious man you stole the real Proms name.. Have some respect for the real Prom.

Only 1 Tweeter Account?? 

@dualitychains

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
CjMapope, the user account pr0metheus, is not Sven Kercher and has no relation to the team.  Secondly you haven't even spelled his name correctly.  All of your posted information is incorrect and misleading.  For a "hero member" I would expect more than the spread of false information.  Get your facts together before you post.

And further more if you would like to contact the team directly for any questions, please refer to the website http://duality.solutions or join slack listed on the front page.

thanks to clarify this because i;m getting tired getting compared with this guy!

Iḿ only here to provide info but when people ask stupid questions they get stupid answers in return all info about
duality is on the site or forum...... I just like to troll the lazy bitches
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
CjMapope, the user account pr0metheus, is not Sven Kercher and has no relation to the team.  Secondly you haven't even spelled his name correctly.  All of your posted information is incorrect and misleading.  For a "hero member" I would expect more than the spread of false information.  Get your facts together before you post.

And further more if you would like to contact the team directly for any questions, please refer to the website http://duality.solutions or join slack listed on the front page.
Does the Duality Team ever plan on removing the huge bag of coins at 0.00054615 ? Is this some form of price manipulation?

https://forum.duality.solutions/index.php?topic=17

It is because they want to make the price stable. its placed on 1 dollar everycoin that gets sold is put back as an buy order on 0.75$.

see it as a new ico round/tier. Iḿ not 100% sure but maybe someone from duality could explain

im so confused, what is YOUR connecton, are YOU not sven kertcher and ON the team?
you have had their Github access, prior involvement in SILK and darksilk ICO, what game are you trying to play here acting all random dude when you have been a PART of this from the beginning :/

you guys have to realize its THIS shadyness that makes sequence look so bad, CONSTANT deception from you guys starting from launching 5 months after planned to the instamine with private access and a huge mem leak making only so you guy could mine, dif borked massive instamine , to shit like this :/

edit: doubled checked my info, you are most definitely sven kertcher, and ON the team :/ why say "your not sure have to ask a team member"? "not sure their price plan"- what you mean THEIR? you mean YOUR guys' PRICE PLAN? :/

or will you give the "were really 30+ people excuse but only 4 of us are real" thing again ;p

Are you high on meth? i have never seen so much fantasy in a few lines, your post should be deleted stupid fudders
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
where's your team based? and are you all together in a registered office?

and what's the business plan like?
not sure what you talking about, but at night they call me tiffany
Activity: 148
Interesting, and is there any plan to bounty Grin

Hi dev, will you have a bounty, giveaway or twitter campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Does the Duality Team ever plan on removing the huge bag of coins at 0.00054615 ? Is this some form of price manipulation?

It is because they want to make the price stable. its placed on 1 dollar everycoin that gets sold is put back as an buy order on 0.75$.

see it as a new ico round/tier. Iḿ not 100% sure but maybe someone from duality could explain

im so confused, what is YOUR connecton, are YOU not sven kertcher and ON the team?
you have had their Github access, prior involvement in SILK and darksilk ICO, what game are you trying to play here acting all random dude when you have been a PART of this from the beginning :/

you guys have to realize its THIS shadyness that makes sequence look so bad, CONSTANT deception from you guys starting from launching 5 months after planned to the instamine with private access and a huge mem leak making only so you guy could mine, dif borked massive instamine , to shit like this :/

edit: doubled checked my info, you are most definitely sven kertcher, and ON the team :/ why say "your not sure have to ask a team member"? "not sure their price plan"- what you mean THEIR? you mean YOUR guys' PRICE PLAN? :/

or will you give the "were really 30+ people excuse but only 4 of us are real" thing again ;p

It is because they want to make the price stable. its placed on 1 dollar everycoin that gets sold is put back as a buy order on 0.75$.

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
wow,DYN lanched on Bittrex only,let s do some study about what is this
Activity: 12

Activity: 546
windows 64 wallet not sync?
Activity: 546
congrats!  this is fantastic news, time to bring it home Grin
Activity: 441
Merit: 251

Congratulations to our friends over at HarmonIQ Health System's for making it to the finals.
For those who want to take part in an active discussion feel free to join us on slack.

Is there any news about the contest?
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
Pages:
Jump to: