Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Duality Blockchain Solutions: Dynamic(DYN), Sequence(SEQ), HarmonIQ(NoID) - page 21. (Read 69600 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Sorry what's the premine on this?
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
 Wink Very promising project  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
looks like a great project, good luck
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
I invested in "dark silk" long there was a lull, but the address of my wallet remained in the bookmarks,
Now the tab opens your site, as it is related to the past. ( https://duality.solutions/ )
And if it's the same people, then where is my money.
Thank you for your letter, restored his account

Time   Currency   Type   Amount   Transaction ID
2017-03-19 01:21:39   Dynamic   Incoming   xxxx.47869760   dd3c6caafe96c247c1........
2016-10-20 01:49:28   Bitcoin (ICO)   Incoming   x.00297000   e106609730f33682.............

I'm glad that everything works out for you, but now I regret that I invested a small amount "on trial". Autumn 2016 was rich in unsuccessful (as I thought) IKO in which I invested, but over time these projects come back with my contributions.
I apologize for the mistrust I have expressed, I will continue to participate in this project.
Activity: 602
Reserve Indonesian translations sir
thank you
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
I invested in "dark silk" long there was a lull, but the address of my wallet remained in the bookmarks,
Now the tab opens your site, as it is related to the past. ( https://duality.solutions/ )
And if it's the same people, then where is my money.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Need to read deeper, but I have some questions...

Why is the PoW reward 0 for SEQ? EDIT: doesn't matter anyway, all 10k blocks were mined last year.

Coupled with the crazy high premines I'm guessing there's not going to be much miner interest, and no real incentive to support this network on which you're trying to build.

ya, well they have DYN, but it too has been mined to shit before this was dropped to public, has a cpu algo, but DASH instamined, and now theres like 300,000 blocks since they launched few weeks ago and no public thread as the old one was locked months ago due to trolling (till now, nice to see a DYN thread finally)  Smiley
NoID is a COOOL project, real potential there imo

Anyways, nice to see you guys going public, RAM issues fixed in DYN for REAL now i hope? i gave up few weeks ago due to all these "features" i admit haha

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Hi dev i would like to reserve italian translations , thanks!
Activity: 1050
Interesting, and is there any plan to bounty Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
If you need translate to indonesian language
Contact me!
Please, reserved
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
It looks like a new great project has born  Shocked
Activity: 74
As you sow, so shall you reap.
This looks really good! The potential you have here with NoID is outstanding. Good work!    Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Looks nice.
I would like to reserve the Spanish translation and local thread management.
Thanks.
Activity: 103
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Meh, 4000000 and 44000000 premine.
Activity: 379
Activity: 490
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hello, looks promising. In case you plan the translations, I would like to reserve Russian translation and  local thread management. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Need to read deeper, but I have some questions...

Why is the PoW reward 0 for SEQ? EDIT: doesn't matter anyway, all 10k blocks were mined last year.

Coupled with the crazy high premines I'm guessing there's not going to be much miner interest, and no real incentive to support this network on which you're trying to build.
Pages:
Jump to: