Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUB] DUB [FULL REBRAND][BITTREX][YOBIT][MUSIC STREAMING] - page 2. (Read 55922 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 501
lentzaj left the swap before he even swap something Cheesy

I've contacted several other devs that can be interesting in taking over DUB, lets hope that we find a person that is a little more dedicated then lentzaj, anyway, who would trust this guy, first swap, then no swap, then maybe swap....
You talk a lot for someone who steals people's money. Freedomcoin. The money you are investing in dub probably isn't yours. So you can't lose anything if it's not yours to begin with. I understand you are frustrated yet I bought high and sold really low. From this ico. I had little to gain from anything. If your name wasn't tarnished you could take over dub.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
lentzaj left the swap before he even swap something Cheesy

I've contacted several other devs that can be interesting in taking over DUB, lets hope that we find a person that is a little more dedicated then lentzaj, anyway, who would trust this guy, first swap, then no swap, then maybe swap....
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
Is there still a dev on this project?   The blockchain hasn't moved for two days.  If this is remedied, we will be removing the wallet because of the broken blockchain.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex
    ok what is up here
Activity: 937
Is there still a dev on this project?   The blockchain hasn't moved for two days.  If this is remedied, we will be removing the wallet because of the broken blockchain.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex
legendary
Any updates on the swap time?

In fact, DUBNX will have less coins and will be worth a lot more then what is DUB worth now, and DUB will also have a lot less coins as some coins will be burned, so DUB can also increase in price even when there is a DUBNX. Look at FLY/ROS.
The DUB take over is pure scam...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13942333

I will contact Yobit.

Defintely don't want to appear as a scam. I'll adjust.
legendary
The DUB take over is pure scam...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13942333

I will contact Yobit.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
DUB is moving nicely on Yobit. Swap will released in a lot less coins and maybe back to Bittrex.
Man you some DUB addict, gotta DUB2 too eh?
legendary
DUB is moving nicely on Yobit. Swap will released in a lot less coins and maybe back to Bittrex.
legendary
Waiting for the new DUB to be released
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
You want to takeover?

Cards on the table... I've got 1.4 mil DUB so yeah, I'll do what I can to give this thing a future.

Dub is good coin.but this time is not profit.I believe that you change it for the better. Good luck. Wink

1. Zoneout, I hope you are staking those coins. 2. Show some love on the new thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dubnx-music-creation-wallet-1270499

New page, that's good.
Wow,risen up Dub. Cheesy
Who all is with us still?
Doesn't Vegas guy have enough on his plate right now?

If you have a bag of Dub please stake. We need all the connections, we can get. I do have more POS interest rewards coming and an increase in transaction fees to balance it out.

Try to get Vegasguy to take over DUB.... setup a team and work with him...
You want to takeover?

Cards on the table... I've got 1.4 mil DUB so yeah, I'll do what I can to give this thing a future.

Dub is good coin.but this time is not profit.I believe that you change it for the better. Good luck. Wink

1. Zoneout, I hope you are staking those coins. 2. Show some love on the new thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dubnx-music-creation-wallet-1270499
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
You want to takeover?

legendary

If you have a bag of Dub please stake. We need all the connections, we can get. I do have more POS interest rewards coming and an increase in transaction fees to balance it out.

Try to get Vegasguy to take over DUB.... setup a team and work with him...

It will over time. I mean the wallet is nice. I'm trying to incorporate a music mixer into the wallet. I've ran into some snags, but it's a working process. A new explorer is on its' way as well.
Pages:
Jump to: