Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUB] DUB [FULL REBRAND][BITTREX][YOBIT][MUSIC STREAMING] - page 8. (Read 55922 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Any help on the wallet guys? Still getting that runtime error. i didn't have any problems until i switched to windows 10. Also wallet wasn't syncing before. Anymore nodes address?

I've had the same problem a few times with a couple of my wallets.  

Try this:  Open and Run your command prompt as administrator (Your PC's cmd.exe NOT the wallet console)

At the prompt type: BCDedit.exe /set increaseUserVA 2800

Hit: enter

Prompt should read:  "The operation completed successfully."

Restart your machine.

The error should be fixed.

As far as connections....I was connected for awhile yesterday but then it cut-out again....dunno what the problem is there....haven't tried connecting today.

thanks for help. It should work.

You're welcome....did you get connections?
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Any help on the wallet guys? Still getting that runtime error. i didn't have any problems until i switched to windows 10. Also wallet wasn't syncing before. Anymore nodes address?

Try this:  Open and Run your command prompt as administrator (Your PC's cmd.exe NOT the wallet console)

Restart your machine.

As far as connections....I was connected for awhile yesterday but then it cut-out again....dunno what the problem is there....haven't tried connecting today.

thanks for help. It should work.
legendary
This coin should be trading much higher... when will people start buying?

We need to get it moving again....it'll pump!
legendary

Restart your machine.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
This coin should be trading much higher... when will people start buying?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
WTF dump Angry

Last 24 hours volume is 0.15 BTC, you call it dump? Cheesy
From 72sat to 40sat.. sorry I had not seen the volume .. because I'm just watching through the application bitcoin checker

Sorry.  Saw an opportunity and I needed scratch.  Still holding, no worries.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
wait me for pump   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
???
This coin needs some serious support otherwise it'll die.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
WTF dump Angry

From 72sat to 40sat.. sorry I had not seen the volume .. because I'm just watching through the application bitcoin checker
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
WTF dump Angry

Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Time to get DUB to da moon.

Can you help some way? I think it's almost dead
My wallet keeps crashing. This just started within the last day. Windows says it's a run-time error. Anybody else having the same problem?
i'm there with you. The only thing that has changed since before is more wear and tear on my RAM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
My wallet keeps crashing. This just started within the last day. Windows says it's a run-time error. Anybody else having the same problem?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Time to get DUB to da moon.
legendary
Suggestion:  Just keep spamming the hell out of it in every trollbox you visit.  Post links, tweet, facebook....spam, spam, spam....It works!
Sounds like we need a marketing approach. Not a whole lot of people know about it. Need some more publicity.

What are your thoughts?
I'm not too familiar with crypto marketing. I know the volume needs to go up on bittrex. Advertising is one. I do not have any contacts, so reaching out on this thread with be a start. Does anyone know any good contacts for marketing?
Sounds like we need a marketing approach. Not a whole lot of people know about it. Need some more publicity.

What are your thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: