Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUB] DUB [FULL REBRAND][BITTREX][YOBIT][MUSIC STREAMING] - page 5. (Read 55922 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Would anyone compile a linux wallet? Maybe I'll put it on vps. It will at least be one connected peer. I do have wine installed, so let me see what I can do.
Crazy how people are trying hard to keep DUB alive, it deserves much more than this

That's right, DUB deserves much more.
A little it takes, but the time will come greater volume for this coin.

That's right. Everyone is focused on the ico's and other new coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crazy how people are trying hard to keep DUB alive, it deserves much more than this

That's right, DUB deserves much more.
A little it takes, but the time will come greater volume for this coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Ok, wallet is up to date and I've been able to check out a couple of transactions.  Got two that have fail input/outputs from Bittrex.  Would that be them not being synched up?  I'll have to give them a prod.  Just sent a few K to them to test their inputs

Great work guy. That address was to support a fully managed node service for one year. Let me know if that works. The network has been poor for the last couple of weeks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
DUB is good cryptocoin investment. i have thousand coin in yobit rxchange  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Ok, wallet is up to date and I've been able to check out a couple of transactions.  Got two that have fail input/outputs from Bittrex.  Would that be them not being synched up?  I'll have to give them a prod.  Just sent a few K to them to test their inputs

How can I help wallets to sync up?  Got a big chunk in transit, want to support the network.

https://bitnodes.net/services/crowdfunding/dub-node/
Supporting a node

Is this where the donations go?  No, couldn't be because I've already tossed in more than what's showing as donated.  Ok, well here's something new, for the first time in a long time I'm getting a connection through wallet and synching the blockchain.  Now, if I stay online and stake, will that count as a connection and if not, how can I establish myself as a peer? 
How can I help wallets to sync up?  Got a big chunk in transit, want to support the network.

https://bitnodes.net/services/crowdfunding/dub-node/
Supporting a node
Activity: 294
???
DUB is a sleeping giant,  awakening will be amazing  Cool

+1
Great but unlucky coin. Can someone develop a website? Or create a facebook page for this?
Just sent over 30000 dub. Who wants to match?

Sent 94546.47863424, more or less.

So.... just goose Ldoge up a notch and I'll make it rain!!  Smiley
The dev funded the new slayer album. That's bigger than the Mike Tyson bitcoin atms.

Bigger than Mike Tyson but exactly "0" news in mainstream. How can you explain this? Or am I missed something?
Slayer comment is here-say. 
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
DUB is a sleeping giant,  awakening will be amazing  Cool
Activity: 308
Everytime DUB risks delist someone saves the coin...is it the dev? Silent working maybe will release new stuff?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
The dev funded the new slayer album. That's bigger than the Mike Tyson bitcoin atms.

Bigger than Mike Tyson but exactly "0" news in mainstream. How can you explain this? Or am I missed something?
Price is very low.
This coin should be at 300 satoshi minimum.
I have some,but will not sell at current price.
It's always on trex,so everything is possible.

How did you calculate and find 300 satoshi minimum price? I don't think this coin value that much at this point.
On a more serious note,
The dev is active, always playing music on soundcloud. I'm assuming he's waiting for more funding from us. I'm okay with that. Quite revolutionary ideas in the future, with music beats creation and music concerts. Payment options for starving artists.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Price is very low.
This coin should be at 300 satoshi minimum.
I have some,but will not sell at current price.
It's always on trex,so everything is possible.

How did you calculate and find 300 satoshi minimum price? I don't think this coin value that much at this point.
Just sent over 30000 dub. Who wants to match?
Pages:
Jump to: