Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers. - page 20. (Read 152336 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
Damn that's really sad    Embarrassed
doesn't add up I agree ...
well god bless there familys,
that's way to young to be checking out!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
SO has anyone heard from the developers at all yet? Huh

I seen a report this morning that the guy died at age 28. I read it like 4 hours ago then go back to look and I can't find articles, internet updates too fast.

What?!
i didnt find it but i did find this, so maybe it was edited or deleted

http://kritterbox.com/Thread-Bitcoin-exchange-website-First-Meta-CEO-reported-to-have-committed-suicide-at-28

Mikhail Sindeyev, thecoder behind Namecoin-QT and main dev of Huntercoin has passed away suddenly, aged 27 from a stroke.  Bitcoin exchange website First Meta CEO Autumn Radtke reported to have committed suicide at 28.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

I seen a report this morning that the guy died at age 28. I read it like 4 hours ago then go back to look and I can't find articles, internet updates too fast.

What?!
Activity: 140

legendary
10 BTC just sent to c-cex.com

If you want to sell some ducklings, we'll be buying there.

CryptoRush has been very slow lately. We already bought up 10 BTC at Cryptorush over the last 10 days, time to support the prices over at C-Cex.com

I don't really see how buying up the Quacks at a low price instead of spending the BTC on marketing is going to help investors.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
10 BTC just sent to c-cex.com

If you want to sell some ducklings, we'll be buying there.

CryptoRush has been very slow lately. We already bought up 10 BTC at Cryptorush over the last 10 days, time to support the prices over at C-Cex.com
Activity: 297
Merit: 251
Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy
I'm happy to inform you that Duckduckcoin team has created another pump and dump coin called EMUCoin, alt coins clone making one dev rich while the rest still struggling to make a good returns on investment.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annemu-emucoin-certified-worldstar-were-the-golden-childs-emunity-494855

That's not the duckduck team - look how amateur their puns and marketing materials are.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I'm happy to inform you that Duckduckcoin team has created another pump and dump coin called EMUCoin, alt coins clone making one dev rich while the rest still struggling to make a good returns on investment.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annemu-emucoin-certified-worldstar-were-the-golden-childs-emunity-494855
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Holy quack, it's alive and quacking!

(Kudos to Chang Hum, lovely stuff).
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
UPDATE March 4: Mac & Linux Wallets Released, Genesis Egg Topped Up

Do you remember those investments that we made ~last week? Ducks have a 360 degree vision, and even better hindsight. 48 BTC was sent to bitcoinbuilder.com to get about 90 MtGox bitoins to do EVEN MOAR market support. The goal noble, we wanted to increase the Genesis Egg Funds.

What actually happened though was that it severely decreased IPO funds, as we all know last week mtgox was tarred & feathered. Operation MaxCoin was a success, Operation PandaCoin was not as the developers dumped all of their coins on the IPO investors, so those trades cancelled each other out.

Before you ruffle your feathers, check the Exoducks address, we've since replaced the goxxed Genesis Egg with BTC from personal wallets, all of which will be used to provide liquidity at the exchanges & pay for bounties.

The Mac & Linux wallets are built and working, they will be posted soon.

Duck commander as much as you quack me up getting up at the quack of dawn each day to make quackers transquacktions on toxic assets I'm starting to get the impression you might be a robber ducky.

It's good to hear this time you've put the losses on your Bill, but I have a sneaking suspicion you must be smoking quack!!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
UPDATE March 4: Mac & Linux Wallets Released, Genesis Egg Topped Up

Do you remember those investments that we made ~last week? Ducks have a 360 degree vision, and even better hindsight. 48 BTC was sent to bitcoinbuilder.com to get about 90 MtGox bitoins to do EVEN MOAR market support. The goal noble, we wanted to increase the Genesis Egg Funds.

What actually happened though was that it severely decreased IPO funds, as we all know last week mtgox was tarred & feathered. Operation MaxCoin was a success, Operation PandaCoin was not as the developers dumped all of their coins on the IPO investors, so those trades cancelled each other out.

Before you ruffle your feathers, check the Exoducks address, we've since replaced the goxxed Genesis Egg with BTC from personal wallets, all of which will be used to provide liquidity at the exchanges & pay for bounties.

The Mac & Linux wallets are built and working, they will be posted soon.
legendary
When will people learn that these IPO's/high premined coins are most likely to fail, I mean I get it take a flier and pray, stop supporrting shit like this, christ.

SOme bad experiences you would like to share (Stackcoin?). Otherwise it's just empty ranting.

Honestly, never participated in an IPO and never will.  Yes, I missed some opportunities (ala NXT).  But the risks always outweigh the rewards. 

I doubled my money by selling a Chunck when it was at 50 BTC, so the 60% I still have left is just an extra.
legendary
Activity: 999
When will people learn that these IPO's/high premined coins are most likely to fail, I mean I get it take a flier and pray, stop supporrting shit like this, christ.

SOme bad experiences you would like to share (Stackcoin?). Otherwise it's just empty ranting.

Honestly, never participated in an IPO and never will.  Yes, I missed some opportunities (ala NXT).  But the risks always outweigh the rewards. 
legendary

legendary
Activity: 999
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
I didn't plan to crash the price. I have taken down the chunk, and added a few smaller sells.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 177
I didn't plan to crash the price. I have taken down the chunk, and added a few smaller sells.
legendary
At least it presents an opportunity for someone to quickly own a whole DUCK!

Ha! You're right!

And it won't be these developers, as they lost all of their money (well, our money, of course) buying two scam coins. While the big holders were pumping and dumping, the Duck geniuses were loading up! And then bragging about it!

The 4.5 BTC buy wall is almost gone and a looming seller of over 4 BTC is not good. I'll just keep my Ducks stored and let them out when the storm is over.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
At least it presents an opportunity for someone to quickly own a whole DUCK!

Ha! You're right!

And it won't be these developers, as they lost all of their money (well, our money, of course) buying two scam coins. While the big holders were pumping and dumping, the Duck geniuses were loading up! And then bragging about it!

Pages:
Jump to: