Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers. - page 8. (Read 152336 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Is this coin dead yet or still hanging?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Cryptsy people tell me this:

"Thank you for contacting Cryptsy. I am happy to assist. We will take a look at the coin and consider it for addition."

Maybe nothing but.. Cheesy
This coin only need that one of big exchanges list it, I send e-mails to all big exchanges explain that this coin only need that list for not dead. Please if everybody tell to they the same, maybe we can do anything. Please contact with cryptsy, poloniex, mintpal, etc.. and vote for this coin too in this sites (are listing for vote)

Thank you to everybody.

Hi any news about duckduckcoin? the dev tell something?

Thank you!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This coin is still great to mine. Even at solo means more reward for the miner..That's what I was doing for sometime solo mining it. Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is there anything going on with this coin?  The OP needs to be updated bad!!  DUCK is not on Coin-swap any more and Cryptorush is long gone!  Only c-cex is alive and DUCK is dead there!!!

VOTE TO BE ADDED @ https://sharexcoin.com/votings
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Is there anything going on with this coin?  The OP needs to be updated bad!!  DUCK is not on Coin-swap any more and Cryptorush is long gone!  Only c-cex is alive and DUCK is dead there!!!

I'm in contact with the dev to talk about a possible takeover by the cryptocoin revival foundation. We have a couple of concerns though, so want more clarity about remaining IPO BTC, remaining DUCK and the ownership of the accounts.

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Can we do it? And I wonder why they chose 121 coins in the first place. Can we make new coin with more coins? It would be nice If we can exchange the old ones for new.

Basically you can do whatever you want of course, but sometimes it is easier to cure a sick patient then creating a totally new one. I think we should actually get them to donate the 50BTC back to the community so it can be used to promote the coin. Even with their internal struggles this money still belongs to the community.

Who are they? That's the problem. You or we don't know this people. Trust is something which earn for a long time. And they obviously are not that trustworthy. Can you make them return that money. 50 BTC can make a lot of things happening. Advertising, proper payment implementation for those hunter, birdwatcher related merchandisers and so on.

From the foundation point of view, getting a budget to revive this coin might make sense. We would do it in a transparent way and only spend after asking the community for approval.

I have been in contact with mainduck so hopefully I can get some more info soon.

Thank you, Jonesd
legendary
Can we do it? And I wonder why they chose 121 coins in the first place. Can we make new coin with more coins? It would be nice If we can exchange the old ones for new.

Basically you can do whatever you want of course, but sometimes it is easier to cure a sick patient then creating a totally new one. I think we should actually get them to donate the 50BTC back to the community so it can be used to promote the coin. Even with their internal struggles this money still belongs to the community.

Who are they? That's the problem. You or we don't know this people. Trust is something which earn for a long time. And they obviously are not that trustworthy. Can you make them return that money. 50 BTC can make a lot of things happening. Advertising, proper payment implementation for those hunter, birdwatcher related merchandisers and so on.

From the foundation point of view, getting a budget to revive this coin might make sense. We would do it in a transparent way and only spend after asking the community for approval.

I have been in contact with mainduck so hopefully I can get some more info soon.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
he will never respond to you ...
he has been pm,d 100 times buy people ..
he doesn't respond to anyone.

lets start a list of members and make a deadline
if they do not sign up for exchange of there coins buy deadline than there coins are considered forked!...
once deadline is over coins can be exchanged for new ducks and pow continues.
just a thought!

I actually received a message from him yesterday where he says they would like somebody to take over. I asked some questions and am waiting on a response.

A couple of concerns:
1. The bitcoin address of DUCK still has a balance of 50 BTC. This money was supposed to be for marketing right? They should own up to that: http://blockchain.info/address/1FbHh4tzvHqEnwaESYpRjwH3ykYBb4Zkxr
2. What makes DUCK special accept only 121 in existence?
3. Is the community still strong or is actually the amount of haters bigger?

Reading through the thread...
It makes more sense to actually start a brand new coin based on the same project than trying to revive , clean the mess and make poeple believe once again in the coin.
legendary
legendary
Finally found a connection.  It's going to take a while to resync!!

Which wallet version do you have?

v0.8.8.0-0012100-beta
legendary

Which wallet version do you have?
legendary
legendary
DLed new wallet and deleted old blockchain files, getting no source block available.

I have two active connection to :

[
{
"addr" : "74.91.20.250:12121",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1400245794,
"lastrecv" : 1400245794,
"bytessent" : 216379,
"bytesrecv" : 2514790,
"conntime" : 1400245727,
"version" : 70001,
"subver" : "/DuckDuck:0.8.8/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 201790,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true
},
{
"addr" : "188.165.194.96:12121",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1400245793,
"lastrecv" : 1400245793,
"bytessent" : 29562,
"bytesrecv" : 196015,
"conntime" : 1400245783,
"version" : 70001,
"subver" : "/DuckDuck:0.8.8/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 201793,
"banscore" : 0
}
]

Maybe add them manually?

And you used the link from above this page?
legendary
DLed new wallet and deleted old blockchain files, getting no source block available.
Pages:
Jump to: