Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 14. (Read 840289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001
Chinese translator
Anyone who want to sell their EAC could contact me, I'm offering the serive: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/since-2016-weis-chinese-exchange-altcoins-selling-servicezet-eac-ans-1361020

Just sold EAC for my 2 clients. The price is still good, don't miss the windows.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hello I want to deposit EAC for trade.
I get this message:
Please deposit your EAC to this address:Loading...(1(%) bonus)
Please advise
Kind regards

service staff 小思:
Hello, due to EAC wallet failure, so the temporary stop recharge, the specific recovery also need to see EAC official repair situation, and hope to help you, I wish you a happy life!
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Why did my coin turn out to be unconfirmed Huh Use 1.3.3 Wallet
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I gave up releasing a new wallet.  btc38 and others are running a v1.4.0 and they or others in china are manipulating the blockchain. There's also two different forks.  also if you sell with btc38, you must trade to yuan and then to bitcoin and when you transfer out of china it will take a week, then the transfer is submitted with an insufficient tx fee and your bitcoin gets stuck for weeks before you seeit again.  I had a tx resubmitted 3 times before finally being picked up and confirmed.  I have a 1.3.3 wallet that syncs fine but a test with a few coins never showed up in my btc38 wallet.  I'm avoiding china. 

One would think if there was a market to manipulate in China, it could be manipulated here in the US simultaneously. Not sure why it doesn't find its way to an exchange out of China.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I gave up releasing a new wallet.  btc38 and others are running a v1.4.0 and they or others in china are manipulating the blockchain. There's also two different forks.  also if you sell with btc38, you must trade to yuan and then to bitcoin and when you transfer out of china it will take a week, then the transfer is submitted with an insufficient tx fee and your bitcoin gets stuck for weeks before you seeit again.  I had a tx resubmitted 3 times before finally being picked up and confirmed.  I have a 1.3.3 wallet that syncs fine but a test with a few coins never showed up in my btc38 wallet.  I'm avoiding china. 
legendary
Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001
Chinese translator
Eevn the Jubi is requiring a legal Chinese resident identity information(the registration step3) to get account verified otherwise all the withdrawals will be rejected.

Anyone who want to sell their EAC could contact me, I'm offering the serive: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/since-2016-weis-chinese-exchange-altcoins-selling-servicezet-eac-ans-1361020
Activity: 20
I have made an account in jubi.com (not difficult with google.translate and when you know what info is expected from you) and sold all my EAC successfully.
I did not need any chineese phone, card or whatever.
Jubi.com is only 1-2% the volume of EAC, but I did not have a choise.
Now I am waiting my LTCs (bought with CNY)
Wish you good luck!

Activity: 147
Great so see some action on Eartcoin lately.

I have some coins in my wallet from couple years back. I have read the were some problems transferring the coins from wallet to BTC38. Is this still an issue? Or solved?
You can't get an EAC deposit address there, so not solved yet. I made a ticket about it on their customer service, they roll it to developers. I just don't get how there can be EAC trading going on if you can't get a deposit address :p

That sucks big time.

If anyone has a solution inform us let u know! This has to be solved. Crazy
Activity: 163

I have some coins in my wallet from couple years back. I have read the were some problems transferring the coins from wallet to BTC38. Is this still an issue? Or solved?
You can't get an EAC deposit address there, so not solved yet. I made a ticket about it on their customer service, they roll it to developers. I just don't get how there can be EAC trading going on if you can't get a deposit address :p
Below the tweet which announced the 1.3.3 version.
EarthCoin v1.3.3 is out. It includes post-halving checkpoints for increased blockchain security. Find it at http://getearthcoin.com

Probably better to use the last version.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The main volume is on this site,btc38.com.
Activity: 5
Same here, my wallet version is 1.3.2 and I got to block 1.415.782 with no problems!

Hello,

I downloaded the wallet (1.3.3) and got to block ~7500700, now im stuck.

Anyone know what can be wrong, is there a newer version of the wallet?.

I don´t know which wallet you have there, but my Earthcoin wallet version 1.3.2 is syncing very well. The latest block is 1.414.135.
All fine.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Is there any exchange trading EAC/LTC pair out there?

Activity: 16
is it a good coin can i invest in it i am scared got cheated by many coins dev left project fr no reason is this a long term coin? what abt EAC dev?is he trustable? pls tell
Activity: 147

Hello,

I don´t know which wallet you have there, but my Earthcoin wallet version 1.3.2 is syncing very well. The latest block is 1.414.135.
All fine.

The latest version is 1.3.3 also syncing very well.
http://getearthcoin.com/downloads/earthcoin-1.3.3-win32-setup.exe

Maybe you can try to add some nodes, it was posted a couple of pages ago it worked for me.
Go to help -> Debug Window
then klik on the tab Consle
Add the following lines one by one.

addnode 162.243.35.214 add
addnode 146.0.32.101 add
addnode 194.135.85.120 add
addnode 199.126.179.110 add
addnode 158.69.27.82 add
Activity: 375
Merit: 103
Coinz-Universe
Hello,

All fine.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hello,

There's huge volume in btc38, 7416519727 EAC in the last 24h.  But the issue with the wallets seem to still be on, although it's kinda fishy that you can trade, but not get a  new deposit address.
Maybe someone should contact Linki (https://github.com/linki). Earthcoin still has the trade volume and interest from the community, it shouldn't be abandoned.

Wow indeed huge volume, eac is back in the top 100 on coinmarketcap  Grin Grin
Activity: 163
There's huge volume in btc38, 7416519727 EAC in the last 24h.  But the issue with the wallets seem to still be on, although it's kinda fishy that you can trade, but not get a  new deposit address.
Maybe someone should contact Linki (https://github.com/linki). Earthcoin still has the trade volume and interest from the community, it shouldn't be abandoned.
Pages:
Jump to: