Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 11. (Read 840288 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
After two years of low trough, it was nice to pump again
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
No nodes... Shocked
Found Nodes, now working...
Here is a form to fill out to request addition of this coin on YoBit:
https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
Activity: 133
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
http://pool.iphonejh.com/

new pool

FREE fee

stratum+tcp://112.25.215.71:3017<-->  LowDiff
stratum+tcp://112.25.215.71:3018<-->  VarDiff
stratum+tcp://112.25.215.71:3019<-->  HiDiff

1 minimumPayment

1800s payment

example for UNIFY

stratum+tcp://112.25.215.71:3017 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

HAPPY MINNING !!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I won't be surprised seeing EAC being picked up by Polo guys as they did in very recent past with almost abandoned coins. They are selecting coins from 2014-2015 to add them for their own profits and then they pump these hard. Earthcoin is sudden came into life and people begin to participate in thread as well. I think we are going to watch another pump in near future.

Seems like China is interested in that coin, im going to buy some.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I won't be surprised seeing EAC being picked up by Polo guys as they did in very recent past with almost abandoned coins. They are selecting coins from 2014-2015 to add them for their own profits and then they pump these hard. Earthcoin is sudden came into life and people begin to participate in thread as well. I think we are going to watch another pump in near future.
Activity: 147
Hi guys,

This is one of the original dev's.

A lot of time  has gone by since the original team split up and went our separate ways... This year, for whatever reason (Asian markets), a lot of the coins from back in our hayday are getting crazy traction again, EAC being one of them.

I'm not sure how many people from back in the day decided to hold onto their coins for the future vs just selling them off, however if you kept them, then right now you might be sitting on a lil' goldmine. Every few months I notice a huge bull rush move across the board on all alts (Asia), and over time it has been fascinating to watch the huge pumps bringing new life to the markets and bringing new avg highs to a lot of coins.

Thank you to those that decided to keep it alive, the new team that formed in Asia, the members here that kept the wallets etc. updated and going...

The next few months (or even this year) will be interesting to watch re how this and other coins from our day seem to be reviving themselves. Who knows we may even see EAC continue to do multiples as it swings, and get picked up by new exchanges.. I may even sell privately here from my original stash if they don't.

Hope everyone is well, and I'll try to pop in from time to time from here as this crazy flux continues.

I have kept my coins in my wallet. Maybe sitting on a goldmine as you say but can't transfer my funds to btc38 because they say EAC wallet has a bug. If you are the original dev you should be aware of this issue i presume? Its going on for months without a positive outcome as of yet. Are you going to resolve this issue? Because i dont have a lot of faith in this coin at this time.
Activity: 52
So, Earthcoin is back. I remember when I sold alot of this coin. Is it a new version or the same one with a different look? It's nice to see the coin coming back.
Merit: 250
Hi family.

**ANOTHER GIVEAWAY HAPPENING AT https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_EAC/ GET FREE EAC IN THE TROLLBOX.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
So, from what I can tell I used to mine to earth.vircurpool.com back in the day. I'm assuming that's dead now and any EAC I had on there is lost forever, correct? It's been years since I've actually mined. Sad

Most pools of back years are dead, its gone

Yeah that's what I figured. I still have some EAC in my wallet but I'm hoping I actually remembered to pull everything off the pool before walking away. Thanks for the confirmation. Smiley
Merit: 500
So, from what I can tell I used to mine to earth.vircurpool.com back in the day. I'm assuming that's dead now and any EAC I had on there is lost forever, correct? It's been years since I've actually mined. Sad

Most pools of back years are dead, its gone
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Hi guys,

This is one of the original dev's.

A lot of time  has gone by since the original team split up and went our separate ways... This year, for whatever reason (Asian markets), a lot of the coins from back in our hayday are getting crazy traction again, EAC being one of them.

I'm not sure how many people from back in the day decided to hold onto their coins for the future vs just selling them off, however if you kept them, then right now you might be sitting on a lil' goldmine. Every few months I notice a huge bull rush move across the board on all alts (Asia), and over time it has been fascinating to watch the huge pumps bringing new life to the markets and bringing new avg highs to a lot of coins.

Thank you to those that decided to keep it alive, the new team that formed in Asia, the members here that kept the wallets etc. updated and going...

The next few months (or even this year) will be interesting to watch re how this and other coins from our day seem to be reviving themselves. Who knows we may even see EAC continue to do multiples as it swings, and get picked up by new exchanges.. I may even sell privately here from my original stash if they don't.

Hope everyone is well, and I'll try to pop in from time to time from here as this crazy flux continues.

lol, this old coin is back, good thing. But sounds like you are a Chinese. I don't remember the original team has a chinese guy tho, lol.
Activity: 161
Where i can find the roadmap?
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
"Also in the troll box the admin is giving away 500 FREE EAC to new users, this is happening for both exchanges simultaneously - grab some."

Is the 500 eac on Novaexchange finished? I asked for it and nothing happend??

Btw my address is eX5fqBZqXo9xqXNRPwvRKuL7oPUQ73XgGU if you feel like giving it to me Shocked)
Activity: 28

New twitter account.  I'm asking for input before I go any further.  Please use this account to contact me for now...thanks!  https://twitter.com/earthcoinus

thanks for giving this new information to us to do work it at again.
Activity: 188
Does someone knows the earthcoin status?

I would like to sell 320k
BTC38.com is unable to generate a deposit address

From BTC38 support:
Hello, I'm sorry, the EAC wallet has a BUG and it needs to wait until the EAC is officially repaired.
Activity: 13
Does someone knows the earthcoin status?

I would like to sell 320k
BTC38.com is unable to generate a deposit address
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
My girls in my trap team all Baggin Cryptos!!!
I feel like POS is better for the environment than POW ;/
Pages:
Jump to: