Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 4. (Read 840288 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Monero is the best decentralized platform just next to bitcoin. I has high privacy and security and the senders and receivers information can never be know.
Activity: 66
Looks like its calculating nethash wrong.  It keeps retargeting higher and higher and its only generating about 1 block every 5 to 10 minutes right now.  Maybe dev needs to take a look into it.
Activity: 22
This coin was one of my favourites. I have a lot of them from the beginning and i'll keep them. I hope within a year (or a few years) this coin will do it very good. I hope so. You never know. The logo is also very beautiful.
Activity: 30
Did we ever get an answer from the devs about which coin's source this is based on?

I'm slightly concerned that the actual/expected shares ratios are staying so high on all of the pools. I do know that there's at least one coin with this particular issue (perpetually) and I'm hoping earthcoin isn't too close on the family tree.
Activity: 70
This is bullshit, low posters have millions of EAC, miners dont get a block mined.

Lame scam.
Activity: 25
I would like to buy some coins. I could pay in dogecoin or worldcoin. Paypal also, but for a small $5-10 amount.
Please message me your price
Activity: 33

You still have earth, to give away ?.

I would be happy and grateful if you give me (donate me) your earth,

My address is: epNSs1z87sUvSEWEZSjboHBcEudmZ5qgHm.

Thank you very much, good person.

send to you 6 eac ,did you have receive?

Yes, thank you so much, good person, zongyongge! If you want to make another donation I would really appreciate it.

Best regards :-)
Activity: 26
Ahh, something creative and interesting. I'm curious how this will affect miner mentality.
Will be interesting to watch.
Activity: 33
i got 2000 earthcoins in a paper wallet if anyone wants them? i don't think they're worth a single dollar but I'm glad to pass private keys on to any real charity that wants them
If I remember it correctly, I have millions of earthcoin in cryptsy.com
It is lost forever now. It is one of the worst investments for me.

You still have earth, to give away ?.

I would be happy and grateful if you give me (donate me) your earth,

My address is: epNSs1z87sUvSEWEZSjboHBcEudmZ5qgHm.

Thank you very much, good person.
Activity: 17
EarthCoin  Community Announcement: Vote for EAC to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

EarthCoin  has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of EarthCoin.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (EarthCoin is only 1,380 votes, Unitus is doing better with 7,370 votes. Let’s change this!)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
Activity: 31
Hi all,
EAC is way down today, it does not help when someone searches EarthCoin on Google and this inaccurate article is the third result on the first page they see.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://cointelegraph.com/news/onecoin-leads-top-3-scam-coins-list-s-coin-earthcoin-follow/amp&ved=2ahUKEwjI2qPo5oraAhXnt1kKHSKhC0cQFjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw215tZkgWrTfrq0Of-kAE_0&cf=1
Email Cointelegraph and request they correct or retract the article. send it to [email protected]  Thanks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
EarthCoin is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor plattform!
According to our robot's forecasts, EarthCoin has an upside probability of 54.72% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
I love these Green energy coins, Glad to see a working roadmap! I hope STO pulls through soon aswell Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
The earth is dead and broke Sad common guys help to bring it up again !

I would not say that. Right now it's worth about $16M. Another pump would help a lot.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
i got 2000 earthcoins in a paper wallet if anyone wants them? i don't think they're worth a single dollar but I'm glad to pass private keys on to any real charity that wants them
If I remember it correctly, I have millions of earthcoin in cryptsy.com
It is lost forever now. It is one of the worst investments for me.

They are most likely dumped on btc38 months ago. Someone got access to most of the wallets of worthless coins and dumped them.

I'll take them thanks emzzTCNkuho9hvWKQzzJ5L7Fvag4sK7JBn - Much appreciated as I lost 40000 EAC (and some BitCoins - <0.1 )  on the alcurex.org exchange when they changed domain names. When I tried to chat with their live help desk all I got was "no speek inglish"
Activity: 631
Merit: 260
The earth is dead and broke Sad common guys help to bring it up again !
Activity: 87
My old wallet not sinking can someone help me to sync my wallet, i will give 1k Earthcoin
Activity: 54
Earth coin pool open registration,Fee 1%

http://pool.iphonejh.com/index.php

Mine pool repair, please re-register, the top ten registered miners please send E-mail to me [email protected], to give 0% fee

lowdiff:2-64 (200M/S<)               stratum+tcp://47.91.219.149:3018:3017

highdiff:8192-65536 (  200M/S>)      stratum+tcp://47.91.219.149:3018:3018

挖矿示范:  --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://47.91.219.149:3018:3018 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

--scrypt -o stratum+tcp://47.91.219.149:3018:3018 -u 注册账户.矿工名字 -p 矿工密码

--scrypt -o stratum+tcp://47.91.219.149:3018:3018 -u lulu.1234 -p 1234
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Where can I update news of EAC?
Pages:
Jump to: