Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 530. (Read 840324 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Is anyone else getting any trouble all the sudden?

adtpool.co.uk is at:
Est. Shares    5859 (done: 3528.13%)
Pool Valid    206713

Is that normal?

Nope its not normal. Switch to http://eac.hackshardgaming.net  We don't have this problem.

Yes you do.
Look at your block overview. Its not as bad as above but its still all red.

We are averaging 188% Most other pools are averaging around 1000%+  I have checked every single pool. Pools that are mining at the same speed as me are getting 1 block per hour and we are getting like 17 blocks per hour.  We are even getting more blocks then adtpool that is mining at 600+ Mhash.  That is because I am a professional at pool hosting and know how to set my pool up properly with no problems!
Activity: 756
First problem - some better instructions on the linux wallet please, people getting bogged down trying to get it going - issues with libraries.
I know it's linux but usability is still important and it would be nice to have it like windows for ease of use - probably a lot better for security and confidence too.

I've tried a bunch of different coins and usually there is some issue getting the linux going, and the readme is usually not enough to fix it.

All those nice front ends for miners and clients tend to be for windows. I'd love a CGminer gui like the one available for windows so I could do my configs in a snap rather than trolling through files, making endless petty typos and wondering where I went wrong. Who wants to be going through the CGminer conf file looking for a misplaced comma ? But these things seem to never get made for linux - shame.

But aside from that, knowing that the wallet is going to be usable without a struggle would be very cool.

I gave up on getting the linux wallet going for this coin, and used the windows instead on my dual boot setup - but it's a drag to reboot just to see if my earthcoin is going OK.

And if people are serious about crypto currencies as a way of getting round monopolistic money systems then they should be going for as little centralised, monopolistic operating systems as possible too.

Thanks for taking the time/detailed message.

On the previous page (or 2-3 now) we put up the first bounty for someone to compile a linux and a mac wallet for us so we can distribute from the OP and site... guessing the pages are flying by, going to try again here in big/bold.

FIRST BOUNTY BUMPED

We need:
A MAC wallet compiled safely for distribution from our site.
A LINUX wallet - same.

Still new to this side of it but the dev doesn't have a mac and I'm told the pool owners already have a linux one they could provide for the community to use?

First person to do these gets 100,000 EAC.

Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

adtpool.co.uk is at:
Pool Valid    206713

Is that normal?

Nope its not normal. Switch to http://eac.hackshardgaming.net  We don't have this problem.

Yes you do.
Look at your block overview. Its not as bad as above but its still all red.

Every single pool has this problem.
Activity: 294

adtpool.co.uk is at:
Pool Valid    206713

Is that normal?

Nope its not normal. Switch to http://eac.hackshardgaming.net  We don't have this problem.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
new miner and courious hwo it go'n wanna donate to me an let me going on mining earthcoin ?

well here is my adres :  eY4WcL4tfDmyCeu5Y4SJ3ztHEiJeVRHS6H

thanks in advanced !!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

adtpool.co.uk is at:
Pool Valid    206713

Is that normal?
Activity: 322
I think this is a solid coin if people understand the difficulty in mining it.  Any word on getting to an exchange?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Ready for lift off!  Smiley
Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
mine the coin here ---> http://adtpool.co.uk/  one of the most relaiable pools for EAC atm, very good team.
Activity: 13
You don't have to make a settings file or anything like that

Just open the command prompt, cd to the location of cgminer and run this command
cgminer --scrypt -o "urlofpool" -u Weblogin.workername -p Workerpassword

just replace urlofpool, Weblogin.workername and worker password with the url of the pool, the worker name and password you created in my workers in account page
Activity: 33
You cannot mine scrypt coins with v3.8.5 of cgminer, 3.7.2 is the last version to support it.

I installed cgminer-3.7.2-windows. How to make "Settings for Stratum"? For "cgminer-3.7.2-windows". -- http://earth.coinium.org/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Thank you all again for your continued patience while this normalizes. The scrutiny and critiques are important for us.

I'd like to open discussion for a few posts with those with experience re what could have happened during our launch - as to prevent future coins or others that maintain them from having this happen to them. Had a very productive convo with the dev about the art of crypto sabotage from competing coins/pools/miners/scammers/pr stunts/etc etc that he experienced his last time in the market, and we're already starting to see.

Dev has gone over the code many times, it's par. Nothing was out of the ordinary yesterday compared to any other coins launch except the reaction from the market.

So - it might not matter, but I'm an analytical person and would like to understand more. What 'else' could have happened yesterday either by design or by an unforeseen that may have caused the sync/retarget/etc issue? One huge warehouse rig setup hitting us first/fast? Other coin owners discovering a way to sabotage a launch/somehow screw the diff crazy high and leave? Did we simply do way too much pre-promo and it suffered from a bombardment of people as of the moment the client was released? ??

Would like to hear your .02, and learn a bit more about the crazy tech side of the backend.

First problem - some better instructions on the linux wallet please, people getting bogged down trying to get it going - issues with libraries.
I know it's linux but usability is still important and it would be nice to have it like windows for ease of use - probably a lot better for security and confidence too.

I've tried a bunch of different coins and usually there is some issue getting the linux going, and the readme is usually not enough to fix it.

All those nice front ends for miners and clients tend to be for windows. I'd love a CGminer gui like the one available for windows so I could do my configs in a snap rather than trolling through files, making endless petty typos and wondering where I went wrong. Who wants to be going through the CGminer conf file looking for a misplaced comma ? But these things seem to never get made for linux - shame.

But aside from that, knowing that the wallet is going to be usable without a struggle would be very cool.

I gave up on getting the linux wallet going for this coin, and used the windows instead on my dual boot setup - but it's a drag to reboot just to see if my earthcoin is going OK.

And if people are serious about crypto currencies as a way of getting round monopolistic money systems then they should be going for as little centralised, monopolistic operating systems as possible too.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Wow! I am used to waiting soooo long for coin transactions. My first 2 EarthCoin transactions were literally the fastest wallet-based crypto transactions I've ever had. The coins were in my wallets in like a minute or two. Awesome!  Smiley

Good coin.
Hope it sticks around, but who knows.
Activity: 92
Wow! I am used to waiting soooo long for coin transactions. My first 2 EarthCoin transactions were literally the fastest wallet-based crypto transactions I've ever had. The coins were in my wallets in like a minute or two. Awesome!  Smiley
Activity: 56
You cannot mine scrypt coins with v3.8.5 of cgminer, 3.7.2 is the last version to support it.
Activity: 193
trying to solo mine but keep getting this error with guiminer
"run time error"
Program has requested...terminate...in an usual way

anyone experience/have a solution for that?
thanks!
will give a tip
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Mining on adtpool.co.uk and the first shipment just arrived to my wallet. EAC to the moon, right? Smiley
Activity: 112
People, please tell me what's so good about this coin?
Except people are hyping it and mining farmers are ruining it so that it will be a few people with a lot of coins and a lot of people with few coins? The market won't work, the difficulty is too high. It's even 5x rate today, 3x tomorrow and 2x on monday. The other days then? What will the "everyday person" earn per day? Nothing. This will be like dogecoin, it will be high as fuck the 2 first days @ cryptsy then just fall.
Lottocoin is a lot better, there was no hype. It actually build it's reputation by time, today is the first day the difficulty is too high to solo mine with a single 280x and it's been out for almost 10 days.

What purpose does this coin have? Which attributes does it have?

Please convince me and I'll probably start mining it. I'm very sceptical since I followed Dogecoin from day 2.

Oh and btw, how come no one is DDOS:ing this coin? Lottocoin and a few other coins were DDOSed for days, haven't seen any pool being DDOSed here.
Activity: 231
good coin i mine it now~
Jump to: