Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 531. (Read 840324 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
There is something special about this coin.In a good way of course! Smiley
I wish it the best of luck!
And what you stupid fake account? So ridic only < 10 activity, fresh regged accounts hype this shit coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://eac.hackshardgaming.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks Pool is good

All Time      86   84   2   
Last Hour      9   9   0   
Last 24 Hours   86   84   2
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
- support transaction message

just wondering - is the transaction message public (i.e. anybody can read it), or private (i.e. it is encrypted so only the transaction recipient can read it)?
Or you can choose whether to encrypt it or not?

This may be quite a big advantage over BTC, where sometimes you can only guess from who/why some coins arrived to your wallet, so if done right ....
I guess we'll see how this feature will do and whether someone won't abuse this for storing unrelated data.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Anyone selling? PM. Want 100k-1million depending.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
There is something special about this coin. In a good way of course! Smiley
I wish it the best of luck!

Only thing special is that coin is not working properly from the start. All the pool are finding 4-5x less blocks than they should. Doesnt sound like a work of a well known developer Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
Coin is done. EarthCoin - VirCurPool has these stats:

Network Hashrate: 681.305 MH/s   

Pool Hashrate: 693.472 MH/s   

Pool Sharerate: 47.02 Shares/s   

Pool Workers: 550
Activity: 151
Don't know is when the trading platform.
Activity: 56
For anyone that hasn't realised yet, we're now on Day 2 of the launch, so block rewards have dropped from 50,000 to 30,000.
Activity: 20
I dug nearly 12 hours , why mine is not a stable pool of coins found

EAC: eimL5ZwiKAm4PY84zzAUViyRuNhtbzJYoZ
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anyone having luck solo mining in the 700-900 kh/s range?

I've hit a block after 4 hours with my 320 kh/s.

To solo mine you just put that config file from the first post into the roaming folder right? (and put the correct link for cgminer)

That's right.  It goes in %appdat%\earthcoin\earthcoin.conf and run your wallet to get the coins.

And just to make sure, the mining section in the Wallet isn't used for anything right? Sorry for all these noob questions, just wanna make sure
Activity: 252
Not quite sure what to make of this. It seems ok, but seems to have gained interest more due to the fact that it has SEVEN nice logos on the OP more than anything else?
Mined a few anyway but yeh...not convinced atm.
Activity: 310
In Crypto I trust.
Anyone having luck solo mining in the 700-900 kh/s range?

I've hit a block after 4 hours with my 320 kh/s.

To solo mine you just put that config file from the first post into the roaming folder right? (and put the correct link for cgminer)

That's right.  It goes in %appdat%\earthcoin\earthcoin.conf and run your wallet to get the coins.
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
This morning I was mining with an estimate of 1 million... now I am down to 70k. Sad lol
Activity: 163
Does anyone really not see that this coin is not working? Look at all of the pools. Poolerino is at 674.73% block finding, adtpool is at 844.17%, vircur has some rounds that are 1000+% and 2000+% long. Why is anyone still mining this?? Blind eye I guess....
Is there any way to confirm solo mining is working other than waiting to find a block?

If your hashrate shows a non-zero number that is updating frequenty then it is working.

Alright, it actually stopped working when I exited the wallet so I guess that verified that it works as well. I guess it's just taking a while to find a block, must be getting harder already. (Haven't found one in 3 hours with 1100 kH/s)
Activity: 362
Is there any way to confirm solo mining is working other than waiting to find a block?

If your hashrate shows a non-zero number that is updating frequenty then it is working.
There is definitely not a block being discovered ever 60 seconds on all the listed pools. Is there a super pool somewhere I am missing? Or is the diff all jacked up on this coin still?

I'm thinking the latter. I wish the dev could figure out the issue.

The coin has been running for about 18 hours and we are on block 1490 as I type this. 81 times 60 = 1080 so that means we have found 1.37 blocks per minute since launch. I think that is quite good and close to the target considering we are talking about a new coin launch. Not sure what you want the dev to fix, it does not appear broken to me. Quite a few solo miners on it besides the pools, me being one of them.

Activity: 519
Merit: 253
There is definitely not a block being discovered ever 60 seconds on all the listed pools. Is there a super pool somewhere I am missing? Or is the diff all jacked up on this coin still?

I'm thinking the latter. I wish the dev could figure out the issue.

The coin has been running for about 18 hours and we are on block 1490 as I type this. 81 times 60 = 1080 so that means we have found 1.37 blocks per minute since launch. I think that is quite good and close to the target considering we are talking about a new coin launch. Not sure what you want the dev to fix, it does not appear broken to me. Quite a few solo miners on it besides the pools, me being one of them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
good luck earthcoin. starting mining now.
Activity: 420
Buying EAC. PM me with offers.

Want to buy up to 10 million earthcoins using for BTC.

Jump to: