Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 543. (Read 840324 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
There is something wrong with the scryptmining pool.  I started out there but left after getting nothing for a significant chunk of time and have had much better results since.  Even found a few blocks for my current pool.

Edit:  According to the website, scryptmining pool has only found 19 blocks from over 4 million shares.  In contrast, my current pool has about 200k shares for its last 20 blocks.

How long is "significant chunk of time"?  Earthcoin did have some issues with difficulty and block confirmations early on.  This could have been the issues with most of the pools and not just this one.  

-tb-

An hour.

I stayed on the sidelines during the early difficulties. It still is performing horribly.  Last 4 blocks found average about 200k shares.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
fuck this coin. I switched my miners just now, realized that the dev is a scumbag scammer, and missed out on a 1 mil LOT block over on nut2pool.

im not wasting my hardware to mine 40000 EAC on a day that's supposed to be a 5x payout. The dev is sitting pretty on 200 MIL for just copying and pasting and spending 5 min in photoshop.
This.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
NEW POOL FOR EARTHCOIN

It's prop pool based on EU fast servers.

FEES 1% (TO KEEP THE POOL RUNNING)

JOIN US RANKS

And Of is a stratum pool with VARDIFF
Activity: 266
NEW POOL FOR EARTHCOIN

Wtf amount is set to 50?

that gor fixed.. it was a problem with the scrypt. now it's fine
Activity: 15
I quit too, and you should all do the same.

FU earthcoin, hope the coin will die quickly. Too many sick things going on (premine 270M !), awful communication of the devs, ...

I quit too, 5h of solo mining at 3Mh/s and still nothing, good luck with your coin ...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Dev, where are you?! So many questions!

Timeline.. coin pre release topic created.
2 hours later a funny guy uploads the wrong qt. (OP says I'm amazed by these hackers.)
1-2 hours later the coin is released, again with a non working weird looking client.
OP stated only download here at our official link blabla but was changed into different address to downlad client. (but the same weird client was still at their official github page)

Diff skyrockets to 2000+ in 30-40 min.

No blocks found in pools anymore.

I leave mining, go to bed at 6 in the morning for this. Come back online at 2 in the afternoon and coin works again? Wut?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I quit too, and you should all do the same.

FU earthcoin, hope the coin will die quickly. Too many sick things going on (premine 270M !), awful communication of the devs, ...

I have 28k to sell if anybody interested
Activity: 84
I can sell you 2k earthcoin if anyone wants any!

Please pm for more info
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
fuck this coin. I switched my miners just now, realized that the dev is a scumbag scammer, and missed out on a 1 mil LOT block over on nut2pool.

im not wasting my hardware to mine 40000 EAC on a day that's supposed to be a 5x payout. The dev is sitting pretty on 200 MIL for just copying and pasting and spending 5 min in photoshop.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
There is something wrong with the scryptmining pool.  I started out there but left after getting nothing for a significant chunk of time and have had much better results since.  Even found a few blocks for my current pool.

Edit:  According to the website, scryptmining pool has only found 19 blocks from over 4 million shares.  In contrast, my current pool has about 200k shares for its last 20 blocks.

How long is "significant chunk of time"?  Earthcoin did have some issues with difficulty and block confirmations early on.  This could have been the issues with most of the pools and not just this one.  

-tb-
Skol!
Why destroy them ?  

Put a nice amount (90%) in an known wallet and reserve for giving it to earth charity or non profit organisations, like Doctors withour borders, unicef and so on.

Yes let's sponsor the already wealthy and corrupt medical industry. Wakey wakey.
Skol!
Scam Coin, Scam Coin, Scam Coin shalalalalalala

You just went full retard, never go full retard.
Activity: 406
 We got to make some promote and pr for this great coin, make people belive in its future and go to scryptsy as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
I say we all quit mining this right now. You want to make some assholes rich just because of the possibility that you can make a couple hundred dollars? no thank you.

Classic premine pump and dump. You people still fall for this?

Don't make these scumbags devs rich.

The exchanges most likely will not accept it. Hopefully..

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
The site is beautiful, support.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I say we all quit mining this right now. You want to make some assholes rich just because of the possibility that you can make a couple hundred dollars? no thank you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I have been doing solo mining for 3 hours and found my first block ever! Smiley
Activity: 308
Well, IF well known charity or non profit organisations like unicef say: we own a erathcoin wallet, then I trust them.
So if the coins are on these kinds of wallets, its more then ok for me.

Ah and how does that help? Who is going to be the owner of that wallet?

You? Me? Someone the Dev knows? Who is going to be that owner that no one's really knows and earns more trust then your neighbour that might be a serial killer?

The damage is already done, there is a blueprint that makes a massive scan possible and that can not be undone.

If they destroy, you believe it when then say they do it?

Donate it to random people who are supposed to be not in it?

Putting it in another perons wallet?

Yea right..
Activity: 15
Why destroy them ?  

Put a nice amount (90%) in an known wallet and reserve for giving it to earth charity or non profit organisations, like Doctors withour borders, unicef and so on.

This. We demand transparency what happens and will happen with the premined coins. Else I'll quit mining this instantly.

agree

Same here, this coin is so difficult to mine, we need some response !
Activity: 112
Ah and how does that help? Who is going to be the owner of that wallet?

You? Me? Someone the Dev knows? Who is going to be that owner that no one's really knows and earns more trust then your neighbour that might be a serial killer?

The damage is already done, there is a blueprint that makes a massive scan possible and that can not be undone.

If they destroy, you believe it when then say they do it?

Donate it to random people who are supposed to be not in it?

Putting it in another perons wallet?

Yea right..
Jump to: