Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 578. (Read 840324 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yes be kind to europe please Sad
Activity: 70
total number of blocks and block reward size?  Cool

around 10000 coins per block. number of blocks will be infinite... Grin

need to finish some last touches, will launch when we are ready, shouldn't take too long.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
yea its already 2 am here. Dont wanna wait 3 hours!
Activity: 112
total number of blocks and block reward size?  Cool

be kind to europe, launch now :/
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
total number of blocks and block reward size?  Cool
Please don't download from a fake source repository!!!

The correct repository will be this:

https://github.com/earthcoinproject/earthcoin

source will be uploaded soon. The launch will be in about 3 hours.

will there be a pool and a windows wallet?

yes there will be windows client ready.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Fast industry - that is NOT our download above please be careful when downloading stuff unless it's from the dev himself or my posts.

The dev is going to be answering all your tech questions (he's 'eac15678' above) as soon as he's ready/the files are ready for download etc. so don't mind if I don't answer all PM's regarding any pre-release info etc. and he'll be the person to be answering probably half of the Q's that I can't.

I'll admit, I'm not 100% versed in this backend/code/coinlaunch world however I've been brought in to help with the PR and language barriers from devs/ideas/upgrades to help take on ideas on how/what else we can do to make this grow.

How big will this get? WHO KNOWS! None of the alts really know, I can't guarantee success as much as I'd like to, but it's a huge race right now to 'get it right' and we may have done it/may not, the market will tell us. I'm sure we'll get scrutiny as you can't please everyone however we welcome feedback and positive critiques throughout this process.

The apostrophe on the logo whoever mentioned that- thanks, good call. Went over a few times with it and it just doesn't look right when branding - a logo/subline you can typically simply put the letters like we have but again I welcome feedback from all - want this to work. As 'serious' as we're taking it nobody is perfect and my bit of ignorance to mining/pool stuff/etc will show but be complimented by the dev's posts.

Also happy early holidays to everyone BTW. Crazy time of year to be doing this and the whole recent spring of all the alts, but that's also why we've taken this challenge on re timing - end of year/beginning of year a lot can happen, many are beating us to launch - we are a bit rushed but feel it's now or never.

Thank you.

will there be a pool and a windows wallet?
Activity: 551
sounds like jokes these hackers Grin
Activity: 551
this is amazing... hackers? lol be careful guys Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

This is a fake one... DO NOT download!!!

just started to download and saw this message Smiley Was planing to start a pool, will do when it's released.
Activity: 112
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
What features this coin will have?

This is a fake one... DO NOT download!!!

The correct repository will be

source will be uploaded shortly, and the coin will be launched in about 3 hours!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hoping this isn't another pre-mined coin. Excited to see what you guys bring to the table Smiley
Activity: 84
Love all coins!
Wow, that looks awesome!  Good luck!
Jump to: