Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED! - page 21. (Read 78677 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I brought some coins from c-cex, Lets see how it goes.

Any chance on getting listed in bittrex?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Good going guys, keep up the good work... I am also trying my level best to buy and just continue the buy support at 900 sats, as I don't want it to get dumped by anyone and also don't want it to look like other P&D Shitcoins...
With these Low Buys, I guarantee you that you will be profiting BIG in few months.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Good going guys, keep up the good work... I am also trying my level best to buy and just continue the buy support at 900 sats, as I don't want it to get dumped by anyone and also don't want it to look like other P&D Shitcoins...
Activity: 461
Very nice web site! I did not know that EAGS is on so many exchanges...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
EAGS website

Full website coming in February with more information and services.

EAGS official forum launching soon!

nice , website looks good,
love the colour and very simple too.
really appreciate the hard work!
Activity: 630
Merit: 507
CryptoRoundTable.com
EAGS website

Awesome!! Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
EAGS website

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Today we have the 12/01/2015 !!!

Promo Twitter Huh?
Website Huh

Where is the professionalism? People come awake and will give us information.

Huh
writing in sentences sometimes gives readers a clue what is actually meant...

Sorry Google Translator
The question is why there is no news. I see no website and no advertising on Twitter?

the more they advertise the higher the difficulty. i like to mine at a lower diff so i'm fine with it. Smiley

+1
let the advertise begin after POW phase over  Grin
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Promo Twitter Huh?
Website Huh

Huh

Sorry Google Translator
The question is why there is no news. I see no website and no advertising on Twitter?

the more they advertise the higher the difficulty. i like to mine at a lower diff so i'm fine with it. Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 11

Promo Twitter Huh?
Website Huh

Huh

Sorry Google Translator

Promo Twitter Huh?
Website Huh

Huh
Activity: 145
Merit: 11

Promo Twitter Huh?
Website Huh

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Nevermind. The 200.92 has been placed back in my spendable portion after confirmations...I don't understand, but I'll just roll with it!  Cheesy
Yes! this is how it works. When your coins stake, the 60 confirmations must be made before they can be spendable again.
I suggest that you split your coins in multiple addresses as possible - that way you can stake more often.
You can just use coin control i make smaller blocks on the one address.its what most people do.you dont need coins in separate addresses
Activity: 323
let's see what happens for this coin. I have my share of EAGS now. and I do not dump it. My hashrate is for myself. But I mine another coin now.
Hey what difficulty does Eags use?

at the moment i write this it is 1,543,779
Activity: 28
Hey what difficulty does Eags use?
Muroko Blados
Nevermind. The 200.92 has been placed back in my spendable portion after confirmations...I don't understand, but I'll just roll with it!  Cheesy
Yes! this is how it works. When your coins stake, the 60 confirmations must be made before they can be spendable again.
I suggest that you split your coins in multiple addresses as possible - that way you can stake more often.

Do I need to have a separate wallet for each address or just generate new addresses in the original wallet and send coins to each address. And how many should I put in each address? I 6000 in total...
No Separate Wallet - just Generate New Addresses in your Current Wallet. 6000! you may split them like this 1000 (x3) - 500 (x2) - 700 (x2) - 600 (x1)

Ok, done. Now I have to wait 10 hours for the freshly sent coins to start staking again?
Yep! just wait tomorrow ...now your chances have been multiplied. Also when receiving a New Transaction from someone, always use a different EAGS Address.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Do I need to have a separate wallet for each address or just generate new addresses in the original wallet and send coins to each address. And how many should I put in each address? I 6000 in total...
No Separate Wallet - just Generate New Addresses in your Current Wallet. 6000! you may split them like this 1000 (x3) - 500 (x2) - 700 (x2) - 600 (x1)

Ok, done. Now I have to wait 10 hours for the freshly sent coins to start staking again?
Muroko Blados

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: