Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EAGS]EagsCurrency - FULL POS [EXCHANGES] ~FREE DIST. PROMO ENDED! - page 23. (Read 78677 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
 What is the last POW block?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
So when website will run ?
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
With any hope when mining is over. It teaches the art of patience and long term planning.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
What time does the bittrex?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 66

How far is the website design? I think the EAGs would make it look a lot safer. When will EAGs be listed in coinmarket?

Website tonight, we are working on it, for coinmarket not sure.

Niceee
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

How far is the website design? I think the EAGs would make it look a lot safer. When will EAGs be listed in coinmarket?

I like the idea of EAGs. What do you think of a cooperation with the Supernet? Could bring prestige. Looking forward to the website

Supernet! Sure we will look into it!
Apparently from all the threads I've been posting in a lot of people are promoting the SuperNet thing pretty largely and apparently it's supposed to be really good thing for a coin to try and get into Smiley So I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours Smiley

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

I like the idea of EAGs. What do you think of a cooperation with the Supernet? Could bring prestige. Looking forward to the website

Apparently from all the threads I've been posting in a lot of people are promoting the SuperNet thing pretty largely and apparently it's supposed to be really good thing for a coin to try and get into Smiley So I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours Smiley
legendary

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

Activity: 350
Muroko Blados

it will be Safer and Stable few weeks after POW Phase - we are looking for a very long run. Do not worry abt its current Value - Until Mining is still on, Miners can dump for their quick pennies. We are full at work and our Long Road Map is here to keep us busy.
legendary

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

Activity: 27
Activity: 80
Pool is up and running for the next 9-10 days www.raq2.com use your eagscoin wallet address (as username) and any password. Point your miner to http://www.raq2.com:8018
Payments go out every 10-20 minutes after confirmations.

1% Fee
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
ok, the Mac wallet now became urgent somehow to me. ^^
https://twitter.com/SuchPool/status/553668611949486080

You can generate a paper wallet address, then import it later.

thank's for the hint. i will look into it Smiley
Do you have Ubuntu on a VM? you could use the Linux Wallet for now.
Activity: 24
ok, the Mac wallet now became urgent somehow to me. ^^
https://twitter.com/SuchPool/status/553668611949486080

You can generate a paper wallet address, then import it later.

thank's for the hint. i will look into it Smiley
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
To the owner of http://eags.nextpool.net, your website is exposing your user's personal information.
Pages:
Jump to: