Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🤖[EBAKUS]🤖We enable decentralized applications reach mass adoption💥💥💥 - page 2. (Read 765 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Without money it is very difficult to develop and increase the ecosystem. Hope the team has enough money for development of their project and creation new products for ecosystem.
EBAKUS does not conduct IEO. They do not collect money for development. They use their own money to create community and develop their own ecosystem.
Activity: 3
Why ebakus though and not anyo ther of the competing solutions. Nowadays there are a lot of different blockchain products and for investors it is very difficult to chose which one will be a winner.

I agree that at the stage of IEO it is very difficult to chose the right project that would be a winner. But there is a testnet, there is White papers. It is necessary to carefully study all documents.
Activity: 5
Many traders prefer to work with local exchanges. Some traders want to have some choice of exchanges because they prefer to work with concrete exchanges. But in all cases it is necessary to start listing from big exchanges

It s quite early for ebakus to be listed in local exchanges, a couple of the big ones at first until the community gets bigger sounds like a sane strategy.
Activity: 13
Having only one market at least helps with liquidity at first.
Activity: 43
At first a lot of exchanges result in a lot of fragmentation in terms of volume. Its better to start off with one strong market and grow slowly from there.
Many traders prefer to work with local exchanges. Some traders want to have some choice of exchanges because they prefer to work with concrete exchanges. But in all cases it is necessary to start listing from big exchanges

I agree that it is not enough to be listed only at one exchange. But it is necessary to start somewhere. It must be simple for users to buy tokens.
Activity: 8
I think that one of the advantages is that EBAKUS blockchain is compatible will applications on Ethereum blockchain. It will be simple to change the blockchain for applications that located on Ethereum blockchain. EBAKUS has better characteristic than Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 9
There are a lot of solutions, Tron, EOS and all of the eosio permutations are valid contenders in the space. But I believe that ebakus really has a valid value proposition. Free txs, no need for RAM and staking ebakusDB. ebakus web wallet, its going to be tough but I see them thriving in the end. Ebakus is my favourite underdog for this year
But there is always TRON, which is already very popular and already has several dApps. It will be very difficult to compete with TRON blockhain.
Activity: 6
I think that free traansactions will be very good for games. Most blockchain games nowadays are relying on gambling, having the game logic on the blockchain is too weird for gamers when they have to pay for fees for each transaction. Gaming is a big industry with a lot of users and a lot of opportunities.
I would be much more interested to see it working, promotion is one thing and everyone promises the world. This space needs results.
As I understand ebakus is already working. But it is not enough to just create the project building a community and campaigning about its advantages is crucial. It is a decentralized project after all, without a community running its just like any other centralized solution

lets see how ebakus does in that front. looking forward to see them announcing dApp partnerships and actually seeing dApps running on their platform. Having a fully featured testnet running should make this possible.
I find most whitepapers a bit misleading and overcomplicated, more often than not I stumble to the same concepts with different terminology. That's what I liked on ebakus they say the things the way they are and properly give credit to other projects.
Activity: 13
Why ebakus though and not anyo ther of the competing solutions. Nowadays there are a lot of different blockchain products and for investors it is very difficult to chose which one will be a winner.

That is why it is important to study whitepaper to choose the right project with the best blockchain before investing your time to learn a new technology. Having a public testnet available makes everything easier Wink

I think that free blockchains are very attractive to have a lot of users. Free blockchains are attractive for developers of apps. Users of the dapps will not have extra expenses.

Can't disagree with that, there are use cases where fees are ok to have, insurance contracts tokenization of equity etc. But I can't imagine retail facing dApps that just use the blockchain as backend to require fees for every transaction.

Now because big commissions cryptocurrency is not used for retail at all. Also in many countries cryptocurrency is not regulated. Confirmation of payments in Bitcoin takes a lot of time.
ebakus uses no fees and scales well because of DPoS, I see it having a natural advantage against ethereum. They need to build their ecosystem though.
Yup ebakus is nice and all but its a long way of being compared with ethereum, lets see how well it scales with all this attention over it.

It took a lot of time for Ethereum blockchain to develop. It was the first. Now appear blockchains that are better than Ethereum blockhain but these blockchains needs time to developing, creating its own ecosystem and growing the community.
brand new
Activity: 0
For the maintenance of the blockchain will be responsible miners but not users who made transactions. So for users the wallet and blockchain will be free.

I think that free transactions are very good for users of blockchain. It will be comfortable for the developers of the daps to work on EBAKUS blockchain.
Activity: 3
Howcome we talk about bitcoin in this thread, I don't think bitcoin and ebakus are comparable...
brand new

Development is important for every project. Also promotion is necessary. The competition among cryptocurrency startups is very big. That is why promotion is necessary.

I agree that promotion is very important but promotion must be resultative. It is necessary to promote the advantages of the project and to show why EBAKUS is better than the other project.

The speed of blockchain is important but for every blockchain it is necessary to have a big community, that many people would use blockchain.

Community takes time to build and ebakus is a new project, I think if it manages to survive the crypto winter it will thrive.
brand new
It is very important to develop a big community around blockchain and cryptocurrency. More users the higher price of the tokens and coins.

Development is important for every project. Also promotion is necessary. The competition among cryptocurrency startups is very big. That is why promotion is necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: