Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🤖[EBAKUS]🤖We enable decentralized applications reach mass adoption💥💥💥 - page 4. (Read 765 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
It must be very simple and comportable to work with EBAKUS wallet and protocol that people would use it. Now there is a big competition among the wallets.
brand new
I agree that miners are important for the development and growing of community. Also it must be simple to buy and sell tokens.
Activity: 3
In 2017 the confirmation of Bitcoin transactions took several days and the price for confirmation was about 100$. Now the situation has changed.
Activity: 43
As I understand in EBAKUS wallets and EBAKUS blockchain it will be no fees and commissions. It will be good for the users to work without commissions.

Free blockchain will be good for users. If blockchain will be free a lot of daps will use such blockchain. Also is important the speed of transactions.
brand new
It is very important to develop a big community around blockchain and cryptocurrency. More users the higher price of the tokens and coins.
brand new
As I see in EBAKUS will be a PoW (Proof of Work) mining. Miners maintain the blockchain and help to develop ecosystem of the project.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
after I saw your website I assumed that this was some kind of game, but how to mining?
brand new
For the maintenance of the blockchain will be responsible miners but not users who made transactions. So for users the wallet and blockchain will be free.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
It's great to see a Greek team in the crypto scene . Watching closely Smiley
brand new
As I understand in EBAKUS wallets and EBAKUS blockchain it will be no fees and commissions. It will be good for the users to work without commissions.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476

If there are no fee, how EBAKUS project is going to have profit? I don't think that the team wants Maecenas.
Activity: 1
Ebakus

We enable decentralized applications reach
mass adoption

Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Whitepaper  |  Devkit  |  Bounty  |  Medium

Ebakus is a blockchain solution designed for improved UX

Ebakus is a blockchain solution designed for improved UX

TEASER     DECK     DEV KIT

Ebakus Onboarding flow
protocol + embeddable wallet

The ebakus wallet is embedded within the dApp and is ready to interact with the ebakus blockchain the moment the dApp loads. Moreover users don't have to deal with transaction fees any more. In ebakus, transaction fees are paid with CPU resourses through proof of work which means no token balance is needed to interact with the blockchain.

```Click```

Ebakus Protocol

Ebakus protocol uses Delegated Proof of Stake as its
consensus algorithm, it is fast and scales well. It is 100%
backwards compatible with ethereum smart contracts
written in Solidity but also offers access to the ebakusdb.
EbakusDB is a decentralized database with tables,
indexes and more. It enables developers to create
Solidity based dApps more powerful than ever before.

• FAST  1 SEC BLOCKS
  • SCALABLE  >1000TPS
  • USABLE  FREE TXS
  • COMPATIBLE  MIGRATE EASILY

+

Ebakus Embeddable Wallet

We developed a web wallet library that can be
embedded to any website or webApp and provide the
interface to the ebakus blockchain. The moment the
dApp loads, it is ready to interface with the ebakus protocol.

No fees, No plugins, No wallet Apps
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org