Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🤖[EBAKUS]🤖We enable decentralized applications reach mass adoption💥💥💥 - page 3. (Read 765 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

That it will be a lot of miners it is necessary to have a develop ecosystem and a lot of exchanges. It is important for miners that it would be simple to sell the mined coins.

At first a lot of exchanges result in a lot of fragmentation in terms of volume. Its better to start off with one strong market and grow slowly from there.
brand new
Activity: 0
Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies have PoW mining. Till now PoW mining is the most popular algorithm of mining.

I agree that promotion is very important but promotion must be resultative. It is necessary to promote the advantages of the project and to show why EBAKUS is better than the other project.

I would be much more interested to see it working, promotion is one thing and everyone promises the world. This space needs results.
brand new
As I see in EBAKUS will be a PoW (Proof of Work) mining. Miners maintain the blockchain and help to develop ecosystem of the project.

I think that PoW mining is more democratic. Because a lot of miners can mine EBAKUS tokens. It is not necessary to hold a big amount of EBAKUS tokens on the wallet.
brand new
It's great to see a Greek team in the crypto scene . Watching closely Smiley

Team is very important for every project. Team must be very experienced to realized all planned ideas.
Activity: 10
I couldn't find any information about any upcoming IEO or ICO for ebakus. Have any of you heard anything?
There are a lot of scams of IEO. That is why many investors stop to trust the project that conducts IEO and it is bad for the development of cryptocurrency industry.
brand new
I have not seen any roadmap in the White Paper. Do you have any Roadmap to see the plans for development?
Sadly it is quite common for teams to stop development and promotion after the end of the IEO or ICO, even though they raised a good chunk of money. I think early stage funding should be left to VCs.
brand new
Blockchain technology develops very quickly. The speed of confirmation transactions becomes quicker. It will be good for the users of blockchain.
Activity: 7
Now there are so many cryptocurrency projects. It is really very difficult for a simple user to determine what project is better than the others.

It was never easy, I'll tell you that. Except the period that everything was going up, but even then technical and business achievements didn't have much to do with token price. At least now weak technologies and business plans don't survive long enough to gain traction.
Activity: 9

Now many new projects prefer to use PoS mining because it does not require so much electricity like PoW mining. Ethereum plans to comes to PoS mining.

Ethereum plans to change its consensus to POS to improve decentralization and throughput along with energy consumption. PoW makes a lot of sense when a network has lower valuations and there are no mining pools asics etc. With the current valuations it only makes sense because the community is confortable with it to secure the network.
brand new
As I understand in EBAKUS wallets and EBAKUS blockchain it will be no fees and commissions. It will be good for the users to work without commissions.

If there are no fee, how EBAKUS project is going to have profit? I don't think that the team wants Maecenas.

Is I understand blockchain of EBAKUS will maintain the miners. They will get payment for confirmation of each block. But for users blockchain will be free.
A lot of electricity requires a mining of Bitcoin because it is the most popular cryptocurrency. The mining of other coins does not require so much electricity.

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency with the most developed ecosystem. Bitcoin requires a lot of resources to mine it because its the most popular and valuable token.
brand new
I agree that the competition among cryptocurrency startups is very big and there are a lot of wallets. So to win the competition it is necessary to be better than the others.
brand new
Promotion and marketing is very important for every project. Promotion is necessary for the development and for the ecosystem growth.
Bitcoin has a PoW algorith of mining and developers of Bitcoin do not plan to change algorith of mining.

PoW mining is better when market falls because it does not require to hold tokens which price falls down.

Nowadays many projects prefer to use PoS for consensus. That way they are quicker and do not require so much electricity. Also from a consensus security point of view its better for the network to be backed by a bigger stake, that makes sure the token holders are diligent and don't let the price of token fall by voting for the strongest miners."
brand new
It is necessary to promote the advantages of the project and of the wallet that more people would know about this advantages.
Activity: 43
Now there are so many cryptocurrency projects. It is really very difficult for a simple user to determine what project is better than the others.
Pages:
Jump to: