Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EBG] EmbargoCoin SHA256 7Million coins - page 12. (Read 45533 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1st block at 5.16% shares!

MineP.it EmbargoCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://ebg.minep.it:3371 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • 24/7 on-site IRC chat
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
instantly impossible to solomine, who the hell is coming up with these coins? way to go to get rid of early adopters

Looks like 38 blocks have been mined so far and I got 14 of them.

That diff ramp up period at the beginning was nice to you huh?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
instantly impossible to solomine, who the hell is coming up with these coins? way to go to get rid of early adopters

Looks like 38 blocks have been mined so far and I got 14 of them.
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
FREE mining pool launched by iSpace Mining Pools

http://ispace.co.uk

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
And dev of https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mgc-magneticoin-sha256-start-130414-564667

ovis30

is mining too
What a fking joke. He is not have node for his coin now have to mine other coin Smiley)

Yes Magneticoin was a joke.

Yep, waste of resources..

I stand behind this coin, and do not want it to turn into a joke, but I will definitely need support from the community to help make it all it can be.  Like I've said before, I'm open to any suggestions and any input from the community.  I may not agree with the input but I will consider anything that is worthwhile for the coin.

Any service can be used by this coin soon ?
Activity: 140

ebg.lightninghash.com
1 Minute PROP Payouts
Vardiff / Nodejs Stratum / MPOS
USA Servers
LIVE LIVE LIVE
stratum+tcp://ebg.lightninghash.com:3414
ebg.lightninghash.com

And dev of https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mgc-magneticoin-sha256-start-130414-564667

ovis30

is mining too
What a fking joke. He is not have node for his coin now have to mine other coin Smiley)

Yes Magneticoin was a joke.

Yep, waste of resources..

I stand behind this coin, and do not want it to turn into a joke, but I will definitely need support from the community to help make it all it can be.  Like I've said before, I'm open to any suggestions and any input from the community.  I may not agree with the input but I will consider anything that is worthwhile for the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

ovis30

is mining too

Yes Magneticoin was a joke. Ovis30 never answered any questions posed to him.
legendary

ovis30

is mining too
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
What incentive is there to take my ASICs off BTC for this coin?
Activity: 84
So has there been any answer from the dev if he also made maza and maple?

Sorry post limiter wouldn't let me reply earlier.  I did not make maza or maple, I did have a commit on those coins to help them with issues, but I am not associated with AP in any other forms and to not have any current communication with him.
legendary
Should be ?
That should be better right ?
Activity: 139
So has there been any answer from the dev if he also made maza and maple?
Activity: 140

ebg.lightninghash.com
1 Minute PROP Payouts
Vardiff / Nodejs Stratum / MPOS
USA Servers
LIVE LIVE LIVE
stratum+tcp://ebg.lightninghash.com:3414
ebg.lightninghash.com

Activity: 123
Code:
 ______   __   __                   __      __                        _______                       __                        __     
|      \ |  \ |  \                 |  \    |  \                      |       \                     |  \                      |  \    
 \$$$$$$_| $$_| $$ _______        _| $$_   | $$____    ______        | $$$$$$$\  ______    ______  | $$  ______    _______  _| $$_  
  | $$ |   $$ \\$ /       \      |   $$ \  | $$    \  /      \       | $$__/ $$ /      \  /      \ | $$ /      \  /       \|   $$ \  
  | $$  \$$$$$$  |  $$$$$$$       \$$$$$$  | $$$$$$$\|  $$$$$$\      | $$    $$|  $$$$$$\|  $$$$$$\| $$|  $$$$$$\|  $$$$$$$ \$$$$$$  
  | $$   | $$ __  \$$    \         | $$ __ | $$  | $$| $$    $$      | $$$$$$$ | $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$    $$ \$$    \   | $$ __
 _| $$_  | $$|  \ _\$$$$$$\        | $$|  \| $$  | $$| $$$$$$$$      | $$      | $$__/ $$| $$__/ $$| $$| $$$$$$$$ _\$$$$$$\  | $$|  \
|   $$ \  \$$  $$|       $$         \$$  $$| $$  | $$ \$$     \      | $$       \$$    $$ \$$    $$| $$ \$$     \|       $$   \$$  $$
 \$$$$$$   \$$$$  \$$$$$$$           \$$$$  \$$   \$$  \$$$$$$$       \$$        \$$$$$$   \$$$$$$  \$$  \$$$$$$$ \$$$$$$$     \$$$$

We're up and running!
We're up and running!
We're up and running!

We're mining!  Join us:
http://snd.poolest.com
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://stratum.poolest.com
PORT:   3338
FEES:   1%
PAYOUT:   PPLNS

Thanks, and happy mining!
Activity: 182

Make sure you're mining SHA256. It's working for others.
legendary
diff 16k.ffs

That prevent instantmine i think.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: