Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EBG] EmbargoCoin SHA256 7Million coins - page 7. (Read 45533 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
which fool just went on the exchange and tried drop the price to screw the coins value and get the least amount they possibly could?
Activity: 101

EBG is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
EBG/BTC
EBG/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

Thank you coin-swap for getting this setup for us!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
NOW hard to find a good coin, I hope the landlord do not let us down
Activity: 98

EBG is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
EBG/BTC
EBG/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
Looks like www.coin-swap.net is getting ready to add EBG.
Unfortunately I found a slight issue with the diff calculation, to fix it I am pushing an update out which will require a fork, I set it to fork at block 600 and have updated the wallets and source code, please make sure you download the newest version of the wallet from the Original post and pool operators please recompile from github.  I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Does the fixed wallet show the same version as the first one (v0.8.99.1-g1234abcd-beta)? It seems so... Or the download http://embargocoin.com/wallets/embargocoin-qt.zip hasn't changed (I haven't tried the other locations).
That is confusing...

Yeah, sorry about that, in my haste to fix the diff I neglected to increase the version number.  All the download links have been corrected and all files have been updated.  I'll make sure to increase the version with any subsequent changes that may come down the line, nothing in the works at the moment though.
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Unfortunately I found a slight issue with the diff calculation, to fix it I am pushing an update out which will require a fork, I set it to fork at block 600 and have updated the wallets and source code, please make sure you download the newest version of the wallet from the Original post and pool operators please recompile from github.  I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Does the fixed wallet show the same version as the first one (v0.8.99.1-g1234abcd-beta)? It seems so... Or the download http://embargocoin.com/wallets/embargocoin-qt.zip hasn't changed (I haven't tried the other locations).
That is confusing...
Looks like we made the 100k Doge goal at coin-swap.net now to wait and see when we get added.
Blockchain is still moving along strong and it's nice to see transactions moving along as well, even if those transactions right now are just from pools to the miners.  Hopefully we'll be listed on an exchange soon and you'll be able to trade away.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
We've been added into the queue of 2 different exchanges, so we should at least be added to an exchange or two, unfortunately I do not have a timeframe at this point but rest assured we are still working on it.

Which is the biggest EmbargoCoin pool?

Looks like at the moment it's http://ebg.hardcoreminers.com but they keep switching places with http://ebg.cryptoadhd.com depending on how many people are mining.

Just remember, always mining on the pool with the largest hashrate isn't necessarily good for the coin network and users should spread the hash around to multiple pools.
We've been added into the queue of 2 different exchanges, so we should at least be added to an exchange or two, unfortunately I do not have a timeframe at this point but rest assured we are still working on it.

Looks like at the moment it's http://ebg.hardcoreminers.com but they keep switching places with http://ebg.cryptoadhd.com depending on how many people are mining.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504

2 hours to go in the 50 EBG giveaway, tweet your EBG address to us @Embargocoin for you share of the 50 EBG.

Giveaway complete and coins have been sent.
2 hours to go in the 50 EBG giveaway, tweet your EBG address to us @Embargocoin for you share of the 50 EBG.
Activity: 309
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Activity: 309
any exchange?
block 251 has 50 EBGs, it that right?
i think it should have 100 EBGs, no?

Blocks 1-251 - 50 EBG
Blocks 252-503 - 100 EBG
Blocks 504-755 - 150 EBG
Blocks 756-1007 - 200 EBG
Blocks 1008-1259 - 250 EBG
Blocks 1260-1511 - 300 EBG
Blocks 1512-1763 - 350 EBG
Blocks 1764-2015 - 400 EBG
Blocks 2016-2267 - 450 EBG
Blocks 2268-8747 - 500 EBG

Looks like the 100 EBG blocks start at 252. I thought the dev may have made a calculation mistake til I went back to the ANN page.
The blockchain explorer confirms that 252 generated 100 ebg. http://explorer.embargocoin.com:2750/chain/Embargocoin

ya, i guess you are right

Yeah, block reward changes every 251 block from block 1 and not the genesis block of 0, so the first block with 100 was supposed to be 252.
Pages:
Jump to: