Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EBG] EmbargoCoin SHA256 7Million coins - page 9. (Read 45533 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Yesterday I pointed my miner to the pool http://ebg.cryptoadhd.com
Got no coins till now.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

I have added us to voting at https://coin-swap.net/newcoin you can vote by sending in DOGE.

We are up to 40,001 Doge in the votes to be added to coin-swap, only 60k more Doge to go to get to the 100k goal.
50 EBG to be given away on twitter, follow @Embargocoin and tweet us your Embargocoin address before 11:30PM ET and get your share which will be evenly divided among all participants.

Less than 2 hours to go, get your wallet addresses tweeted to us to get your share of EBG.

This round of giveaways complete and coins sent.
50 EBG to be given away on twitter, follow @Embargocoin and tweet us your Embargocoin address before 11:30PM ET and get your share which will be evenly divided among all participants.

Less than 2 hours to go, get your wallet addresses tweeted to us to get your share of EBG.
Once we get to block 222 we'll be doing some giveaways on twitter, only have 100 EBG to give away so it will be gone fast, have any ideas to make the giveaway unique and fun?  Send your ideas here and if we use it we'll give you 5 EBG.

It's hardly a unique idea, but you could ask people to vote to get embargo on an exchange in return for giveaway coins.

Hard to track votes unless it's an exchange you have to send other coins to vote.
Activity: 61
Once we get to block 222 we'll be doing some giveaways on twitter, only have 100 EBG to give away so it will be gone fast, have any ideas to make the giveaway unique and fun?  Send your ideas here and if we use it we'll give you 5 EBG.

It's hardly a unique idea, but you could ask people to vote to get embargo on an exchange in return for giveaway coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We've hit block 220 - should start seeing some coins being confirmed now
Now stuck at Block 199

I wouldn't say stuck, they are stopped by the Embargo and just have to break through, by my estimates it should be any minute now.

Talk about timing.  wow..  there's block 200
Now stuck at Block 199

I wouldn't say stuck, they are stopped by the Embargo and just have to break through, by my estimates it should be any minute now.
Now stuck at Block 199
This is a very good coin. Worthy of attention!

I personally guarantee that when this coin hits an exchange, that 1 EBG will be worth 1 EBG.

You mean 1EBG = 1BTC?

That would be nice, but I can't guarantee that, I can only guarantee that 1 EBG will be worth 1 EBG.

I have added us to voting at https://coin-swap.net/newcoin you can vote by sending in DOGE.

What it means 1 EBG will be worth 1 EBG  Grin

Means I'll trade you 1 EBG for 1 EBG any day of the week forever, I can't guarantee what conversions will actually be priced at.  There is no telling what the future will hold for this coin, but the block times are definitely living up to the Embargo name at this point and I am happy with it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I sent 20k DOGE to vote for EBG

I personally guarantee that when this coin hits an exchange, that 1 EBG will be worth 1 EBG.

You mean 1EBG = 1BTC?

That would be nice, but I can't guarantee that, I can only guarantee that 1 EBG will be worth 1 EBG.

What it means 1 EBG will be worth 1 EBG  Grin

You mean 1EBG = 1BTC?

You mean 1EBG = 1BTC?
Activity: 73
Interesting. Let's see how it works out!

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
From where the 24+ TH coming?

The hashrate is always an estimate based on the last few blocks solve time and difficulty.  So it's always possible it could be off due to finding blocks faster due to luck.  I think we are in reality closer to the 9TH/s range at the moment than 24.
Pages:
Jump to: