Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 120. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
can someone help me with the staking config file for mac?

can i create the text file with apple text editor?
in wich folder do i have to save it?

what is this username and pasword ?
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass

Huh? anyone Huh

Ali, please join the telegram group at: https://t.me/Electracoin
Ask for Bob in the channel (that's me) And I'll help you on the mac installation. I'm not always available but I'll do my best  Smiley
Activity: 14
Hello. If u have a any question and sometimes havent reply here for it just add a ELECTRA Telegram and we will help u with any question there https://t.me/Electracoin
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass

Huh? anyone Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

To : GoodHabit

Thank you for the staking info

Since I was unable to get 2 million coins per block

I had to get what I could afford but I am staking the coin and receiving a 1500 to 3000 coins a day on an online wallet staking  Smiley

thank for the help

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

what is  Min age?

24 hours

So I was wondering what the block size should be? for good staking

Like 25k , 50k  or more ?

Much more

Minimum should not be below 2 Million per block. Smaller blocks will get reward eventually, but it can take a long time. If the Wallet-Size is  large, small blocks with get reward eventually - if the block size is not to uneven -  but to many small blocks already slowed the staking process down significantly. If you start with only one very large block, it would auto-split every time after getting reward in two blocks of equal size, thus creating more inputs, but only if you hit a block in less than 11 days. If you start with one large block, >100 Million would be good to get auto-splitting started. If you have significantly less, several blocks of about equal size should work out o.k. But as network weight is already quite high, wallets that hold less than 10 Mio will take quite a bit of time to hit the first block, and even smaller ones will need very much time.

When inputs of less than 100 K coins hit a block, they are usually part of an address with significantly more coins (several small inputs), and if addresses with less than 1 Mio hit a block, they are almost always part of a larger wallet...

There are actually between 7 - 9 Billion coins staking, and cummulated coin days (network weight) fluctuates between 85 - 118 Billion coin Days. (depending if some wallets are temporary offline). With an average of just 210 blocks a day, this means that the average block is already 12 days old and will usually stake later - after 20 days or more. If we divide 8 Billion by 200, this means that about 40 million coin days need to get reward per block - just to avoid that the network weight increases further and thus increases the average time for reward even more. 40 Million CDD / 20 = 2 Million coins. So, all blocks smaller 2 Million actually slow the staking process down.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hello All

what is  Min age?

So I was wondering what the block size should be? for good staking

Like 25k , 50k  or more ?

any help thank you

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
Circulating Supply: 20,526,606,455 ECA

Total Supply: 20,830,420,362 ECA

its almost sold out...
So, the development of the new website is up and running.

Not only a new design will be implemented, we are also working on a new road-map.

If you have any remarks concerning the website (be it design or general development). Please do so at [email protected] or in the telegram group (make your remarks towards Bob, that's me Smiley .

The count down has begun.

check electraproject.org
Oh, it's not just Electra01 working on this project then?
Would you mind sharing how many people are on the official team and how many of them are developers?

I'm working on the website development. Electra01 on the 'currency' development. Other people within the community are contributing, be it with ideas or improvements, so it's a joint effort at this point.

Activity: 23

Not only a new design will be implemented, we are also working on a new road-map.

If you have any remarks concerning the website (be it design or general development). Please do so at [email protected] or in the telegram group (make your remarks towards Bob, that's me Smiley .

check electraproject.org
Oh, it's not just Electra01 working on this project then?
Would you mind sharing how many people are on the official team and how many of them are developers?

check electraproject.org
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
I hope the application works out  Smiley
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Hi guys!

I'm learning about miner and currency.

I'm doing something wrong?
Thanks for any help!

Rather unclear what you are trying to do.. POW Mining for ECA ended some 3 months ago - so there is no real point to your question

UPDATE:

I am getting these types of questions as PMs also so I have updated the Getting Started page in the official website to avoid confusion. The guide now provides step-by-step instructions for POS rather than POW. View here: http://electraproject.weebly.com/getting-started.html

I have also recived a reply from Coinomi which one user requested and I have shared the contents with you below. Answering these questions seem to be the only requirement to get integrated. Therefore I will proceed with the application.

Hi,

Terrible apologies for the late response. The whole sector is experiencing tremendous growth and we're scaling up as fast as we can to meet demand.

To be able to estimate the effort needed for the integration we request the info below. I know some questions were already answered, but to keep things organized, I'm leaving all the questions from our questionnaire. Please reply after each question in a new line.

- Are you a core team member?

- The official website of your project

- The official code repository

- Coin ticker symbol

- The Coinmarketcap entry

(Please answer with as much detail as possible)

Is your coin a derivative work of an existing project?

If yes:

What is the original codebase you have used?

Have you modified the block and transaction serialization formats?

Have you modified the block proof of work hash function?

Have you modified the block id hash function as is reported in the RPC?

Have you modified the transaction id hash function?

Have you modified the cryptographic signature algorithm in any way?

Have you modified the standard scripts for sending, receiving or in general?

Have modified the script language in any way (if applies)?

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support
Hi guys!

Thanks for any help!

Rather unclear what you are trying to do.. POW Mining for ECA ended some 3 months ago - so there is no real point to your question
Activity: 1
Hi guys!

I'm trying to miner following the instructions, but there is just one thing different that your explanation. when I tap SHIFT+RIGHT my option is: "Open Power Shell Window here" but instructions said: "Open Command Window here". Anyways I tryied in the Power Shell and is returning this message:

PS C:\Users\Thiago\Downloads\sph-sgminer_nist5mod (1)\sph-sgminer_nist5mod> sgminer.exe -k nist5 -o http://127.0.0.1:578
8 -u rab... -p ***
sgminer.exe : The term 'sgminer.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ sgminer.exe -k nist5 -o http://127.0.0.1:5788 -u rab... -p ***
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (sgminer.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Suggestion [3,General]: The command sgminer.exe was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: ".\sgminer.exe". See "get-help about_Command_Precedence" for more details.
PS C:\Users\Thiago\Downloads\sph-sgminer_nist5mod (1)\sph-sgminer_nist5mod>

Thanks for any help!

After my calculations stacking sucks, not even 25% is now for my 150+ million ECA bag. I get something between 130k and 160k everyday, sometimes 2 days till I hit a block, but never above 160k. I think I must stake 1 billion +. ANyway is not about the reward here, the problem is the developement. Very long term this means 1-3 years (considering implementing masternodes) not implementing, just considering.

Well - with something >150 million ECA, you should get >200 k/day (on average). But reward is calculated on coinDays of each staking input - thus if a large part of your coins are still waiting for reward, it will take longer until you achieve a better quota. (But not necessarily a higher amount in the wallet). As there are to many small staking inputs on the network, average coin age to get reward is still going up... (it takes longer until you get a block, but as you - or your staking-input - will have accumulated more CoinDays, reward will be higher) - (But often the system selects inputs that receive relatively few coins, and lets those that are due more get even older, thus accumulating more future reward). (If many users would manually reduce their number of staking inputs by manually merging smaller blocks that recently staked in to larger inputs, it might speed up) But don't manually shift older staking inputs around, because this would destroy CoinDays without getting reward, und thus destroying expected reward...
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
"While staking is working more or less properly - and blocks are found regularly - this is only more or less. The calculation of the staking reward (50 % annual) is correct, if you include compound interest, it could even be more.."
After my calculations stacking sucks, not even 25% is now for my 150+ million ECA bag. I get something between 130k and 160k everyday, sometimes 2 days till I hit a block, but never above 160k. I think I must stake 1 billion +. ANyway is not about the reward here, the problem is the developement. Very long term this means 1-3 years (considering implementing masternodes) not implementing, just considering.
Activity: 23
Can we get an update on what is being worked on on the coin itself? It looks like for the past month or two, you have been trying to get ECA listed on more exchanges.
I personally think it's in the best interest of this project to get some more technical development going on instead.
The community needs to see real progress. Getting listed on some small exchange with low liquidity will not help this project moving forward.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
eca !!!!!!!!!!
volume 0 satosi
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/
yes, millions of eca to sell at one satoshi and no buy orders, selling at one satoshi is worth nothing, so i would rather leave them in my wallet up to when something positive happens
Jump to: