Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 124. (Read 144299 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Electra01 - Any news on the other exchanges?

This currency is really fast and wallet works well along with staking. This is actually a good crypto if we could get it out into public eyes and get some value to it.. But 1 litoshi isn't value

I am still looking into exchanges:

Still talking with:

Jubi
btc100

Failed negotiations:

BTC38 - Doesn't want any new cryptocurrencies
dabtc - 20 BTC for listing - Too expensive
yobtc - 600,000 Yuan (about $90,000) - Too expensive

What about livecoin.com? Voting and listing
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Pleaso no Yobit. Even as last option. That shady exchange will only cause people to lose money and cause butthurt towards ECA.
Just take a look at ESP and MUE...
I agree with both of them YObit is horrible
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Pleaso no Yobit. Even as last option. That shady exchange will only cause people to lose money and cause butthurt towards ECA.
Just take a look at ESP and MUE...
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
btc up
eca down https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/
why not add yobit?? ccex???coinexchange???

Wtf is wrong with these exchanges, 90k for listing a coin that make money for the exchange. Anyway if you want to list Electra to a chinese exchange you can try Bter. Also if you want to list it on coinexchange.io the fee is 1 BTC, on cryptopia is 400k DOT (around 0.75 BTC) I wouldn't recommend yobit, maybe as last option.
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
btc up
eca down https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/
why not add yobit?? ccex???coinexchange???
Activity: 324
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Electra01 - Any news on the other exchanges?

This currency is really fast and wallet works well along with staking. This is actually a good crypto if we could get it out into public eyes and get some value to it.. But 1 litoshi isn't value

I am still looking into exchanges:

Still talking with:

Jubi
btc100

Failed negotiations:

BTC38 - Doesn't want any new cryptocurrencies
dabtc - 20 BTC for listing - Too expensive
yobtc - 600,000 Yuan (about $90,000) - Too expensive

I took part in the bonanza with a medium range graphics card and generated about 3,000,000 ECA which is kept in a seperate wallet.

Sorry, but isn't that a typo? 3'000'000 during the bonanza would be a bit few...

These are the addresses where the pre-mined coins are held:

EJXiQYb5tYjVdn8erLT92F6D5ZmCG2ZCvZ
EfZNebGdZc6xBTVBm4AD4k8NqKezUiKB4c
ENJc5UmLhpyrge7bxDoXjHTjv7DNzBx8sN
Sorry to get a bit annoying...

The first one is correct... The second one doesn't exist on the network...Sad The third one never held more than 2 ECA...

But its possible to trace the majority of the Premine to: EVggmyfsA7krt7XsCYyh5DVe5JxDbVs5cZ

No you did good. Try these:
[
[
[
"ENGUxviXUSC8jQLMHcL1B6hhNZ1Es8BQAY",
],
[
"EezXAXNPkmeyvRgctQkBpwR2ax1ik7asEX",
],
[
"EPu2GsNwEahSsu1kMYsQwDYmRfJVRPXLsu",
],
[
"EVggmyfsA7krt7XsCYyh5DVe5JxDbVs5cZ",
],
[
"EdRvKYBid4McVydBJLLSvdALmA7Y19MQZS",
],
[
"EP3Ukfr1bUp4JsP5fgWHTT5z3GDqN49sKk",
],
[
"EW4yvbdrSh3GBzpEGhd7PMWQNtbje1A9Gp",
],
[
"EJXiQYb5tYjVdn8erLT92F6D5ZmCG2ZCvZ",
""
],
[
"EfDsBrC4wEbFGmiRskB4bhYMM8fzv3fGtc",
],
[
"EaTjnXZXAcfE4hT7zLrh6JvtYf8W77Eiuq",
],
[
"EXHGXEmPQzYEpYfxtVwGvdaAWsoX2qvCPV",
],
[
"EVBuSdwYva6CEVfKLZ2kvhx4d42UGR2BXn",
],
[
"Ea5Ld5YgafyKEsRo7Dp22Pzr66e4AJcojw",
],
[
"EY2nZtPtgZePdT2abQz1dC3iJxCrB6iczZ",
]
],
[
[
"EfW1cznfN4o6V4g331ga8Yft31MhRioY2G",
],
[
"ENJc5UmLhpyrge7bxDoXjHTjv7DNzBx8sN",
"test"
]
]
]

The address you found is the where the majority of pre-mine is held:
EVggmyfsA7krt7XsCYyh5DVe5JxDbVs5cZ

The 3,000,000 ECA was not a typo.
Activity: 312
BAM
I wonder if dev wallet is staking or not...

definitely is... #15 on the Richlist (actually) was the original Premine address (**see note A)

It was reorganized on July 7, when #6 on the list was created as a spinoff (starting with just ONE huge block).

#8 actually has a very similar structure (huge blocks), was as well reorganized on July 7, but the source of the coins is more complicated... but this could easily be a address of the dev as well, if he participated in mining during the bonanza - solo or via pool.

If all of them are different addresses in the same wallet, this would explain why they perform quite a bit better than average (large weight in the network - far larger inputs than average, so staking frequently - but not VERY often, but getting large rewards..) (but actually starting to fall behind as well now, with inputs getting smaller due to frequent splitting).

**note A - this Address is still used by coinmarkets-cap to calculate the difference between "total supply" and "circulating supply" - they just wanted to exclude the pre-mine from the circulating supply - but as this address is staking as well, and the amount is (due to the aforementioned reorganization) much lower than the original premine, that doesn't really make any sense anymore...

#8 (EfC1H6fsvZSfHMdsbdLN2XYDx1o7d1GYpM) on the richlist is one of my personal addresses... Yes, I did try to put everything I have into that address on July 7th, 2017 but I failed to realize that I have more coins than the max amount it will let me send, so I tried sending the max coin amount over and over to get all my coins into one address... But I would hate to see someone accuse the Dev of bad things without the proper facts, that is the only reason I am owning up to my address.
Activity: 165
Merit: 11

I took part in the bonanza with a medium range graphics card and generated about 3,000,000 ECA which is kept in a seperate wallet.

Sorry, but isn't that a typo? 3'000'000 during the bonanza would be a bit few...

Sorry to get a bit annoying...

The first one is correct... The second one doesn't exist on the network...Sad The third one never held more than 2 ECA...

But its possible to trace the majority of the Premine to: EVggmyfsA7krt7XsCYyh5DVe5JxDbVs5cZ
i m waiting somebody kill the wall 1 satosi
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/

definitely is... #15 on the Richlist (actually) was the original Premine address (**see note A)

It was reorganized on July 7, when #6 on the list was created as a spinoff (starting with just ONE huge block).

#8 actually has a very similar structure (huge blocks), was as well reorganized on July 7, but the source of the coins is more complicated... but this could easily be a address of the dev as well, if he participated in mining during the bonanza - solo or via pool.

If all of them are different addresses in the same wallet, this would explain why they perform quite a bit better than average (large weight in the network - far larger inputs than average, so staking frequently - but not VERY often, but getting large rewards..) (but actually starting to fall behind as well now, with inputs getting smaller due to frequent splitting).

**note A - this Address is still used by coinmarkets-cap to calculate the difference between "total supply" and "circulating supply" - they just wanted to exclude the pre-mine from the circulating supply - but as this address is staking as well, and the amount is (due to the aforementioned reorganization) much lower than the original premine, that doesn't really make any sense anymore...

I can confirm that I am participating in the staking process not everyday but often. Due to the low share of the pre-mine and frequent splitting, the impact should be low. Even when staked, the pre-mine share should remain within the 3%-5% range.

The value in Coinmarketcap causes Electra's value to appear only about %1-3 higher than reality. As the pre-mined ECA will eventually be transferred back to the address given to Coinmarketcap, I do not want to bother Gliss about it. He has 1100 other coins on his list to worry about.

Why are you staking the premined coins? Don't you think that's a bit unethical and misleading based on the quoted premined amount on the announcement page? Is it possible for you to list all of the addresses where the premined coins are held on the announcement page? The community shouldn't have to do investigative work to try and find where the premined coins are located. This coin has potential, but the hiding and moving around of the premined coins just seems shady, and has an unnecessary negative effect on the future and value of the coin.

I am staking in order to cover the initial, and possibly, future investments I have/will put up for this project from my own capital. Examples include exchange applications, Coinmarketcap bounty, Block explorer, Cointelegraph, and outsourced node hosting for the first three months. The pre-mine was not sold or claimed at all for any of these investments. My personal costs add up to more than $1000 which is about 100,000,000 - 200,000,000 ECA with the current market valuation.  Rather than claim part of the pre-mine to myself and sell it in exchanges, I have preferred to get my initial investment back through staking as I believed it will cause less unrest among stakeholders and also because I want to play a part in moving the blockchain forward. If stakeholders prefer me to claim part of the pre-mine to cover my costs rather than stake, this is also possible.

I announced that the pre-mine would be moved into other adresses in a previous forum post. It was not hidden. All transaction and staking history can also be clearly viewed in the block explorer.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/
when  the wall will close
only 15 btc  Grin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

I can confirm that I am participating in the staking process not everyday but often. Due to the low share of the pre-mine and frequent splitting, the impact should be low. Even when staked, the pre-mine share should remain within the 3%-5% range.

The value in Coinmarketcap causes Electra's value to appear only about %1-3 higher than reality. As the pre-mined ECA will eventually be transferred back to the address given to Coinmarketcap, I do not want to bother Gliss about it. He has 1100 other coins on his list to worry about.

Why are you staking the premined coins? Don't you think that's a bit unethical and misleading based on the quoted premined amount on the announcement page? Is it possible for you to list all of the addresses where the premined coins are held on the announcement page? The community shouldn't have to do investigative work to try and find where the premined coins are located. This coin has potential, but the hiding and moving around of the premined coins just seems shady, and has an unnecessary negative effect on the future and value of the coin.
when eca going add other exchange

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
This is just an unverified claim.. without knowing his address, we can't really know - but the claim seems implausible...Sad

Actually, the reward is calculated correctly for 50 % (actually more if you include possible compound interest) - but the intervals are growing (the coin-age of the average block getting reward goes still up.. - and so goes the network weight) - which means that you get your reward LATER (and might miss out on compound interest) - and that smaller wallets will have to wait even longer.
So if some people would actually take their wallet offline for a few days, this might help Sad (reducing network weight - but once they go online again, they will still get reward according to their coin-age - that has been building up offline... / that, of course, is not actually what is the intend of POS...)

Maybe I am too unlucky and I get smaller amounts. About the 80% maybe @adamd07 can show his calculaions or how he got that amount of intrest. About the offline acumulating coin age I saw many coins have this implemented so is not the end of the world. I wonder if dev wallet is staking or not...
yes i see wall 18 btc now 15 btc
heard thet someone arround here is getting ~80%.

This is just an unverified claim.. without knowing his address, we can't really know - but the claim seems implausible...Sad

Actually, the reward is calculated correctly for 50 % (actually more if you include possible compound interest) - but the intervals are growing (the coin-age of the average block getting reward goes still up.. - and so goes the network weight) - which means that you get your reward LATER (and might miss out on compound interest) - and that smaller wallets will have to wait even longer.
So if some people would actually take their wallet offline for a few days, this might help Sad (reducing network weight - but once they go online again, they will still get reward according to their coin-age - that has been building up offline... / that, of course, is not actually what is the intend of POS...)

ECA GOING THE MOON
WALL GOING OFF
NICE

Dream on... Cheesy - the wall at one satoshi is still standing strong (>3 Billion ECA). Their has been an outlier at the DOGE market, but someone probably made a typo and over-payed - so that there was a short time when the DOGE/ECA price was actually over 1 satoshi... (but for very small quantities only...)

(just checked again - only half of the 3 Billion ECA is on sale for 1 satoshi - the other half hoping for higher prices - so the wall has come down just a little bit...)
Jump to: