Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 6. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 11
For more information and actual discussion about Electra, join our discord channel

https://discord.gg/wGSDnRPShe
https://discord.gg/3zed8JEuuU
https://discord.gg/FbHzrdAnGp
I did as you said, that is, I entered 5-10 nodes from this site https://eca.ccore.online/connections, for synchronization, but there comes out this inscription: Method not found (code -32601) What can it be?

typing error?

addnode xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx add

doesn't give back "method not found" (were xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx stands for ip.addresses..)
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I did as you said, that is, I entered 5-10 nodes from this site https://eca.ccore.online/connections, for synchronization, but there comes out this inscription: Method not found (code -32601) What can it be?
An Electra user has informed me that they have opened a Discord channel for Electra and anyone is welcome to join:

https://discord.gg/PN3GeBEc

As the above link is likely to expire soon, here are some new links that should remain active https://discord.gg/wGSDnRPShe https://discord.gg/3zed8JEuuU https://discord.gg/FbHzrdAnGp
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
An Electra user has informed me that they have opened a Discord channel for Electra and anyone is welcome to join:

https://discord.gg/PN3GeBEc
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Had to find this old account of mine first which took me hours... gosh it's been a long time since posting here.

EC01, what's the plan for (the original) Electra from here. Let me know if you need some help, I worked briefly on the ECA project before I quit since the team had actually no idea of what they're doing or trying to achieve. XEP is build to be an exit scam. Anyone who believes that the XEP airdrop covered almost 90% of the ECA circulation, e.g. that those wallets are all genuine user wallets ... common. 90%, seriously? Just have a look in the XEP discord and you'll see daily people mentioning how they've missed the airdrop. Do the math. 10 day window, 90% of ECA's circulation - no way.

I am however very interested sticking with the original ECA project and be part of a team [of normal people]. EC01, let me know how to get in touch.

G.

As the blockchain is still running and Electra is listed on exchanges, the product itself does not need a revival. So on that side we are fine. What we did take a hit on is the loss of social media and communication platforms as they no longer represent Electra but XEP instead. Reviving the social media in some form would help with marketing, attracting new investors and result in better communication among current Electra stakeholders.

I have been writing to Coinmarketcap to make them update Electra's page as most pages there are now obsolete and also misleading for new and current investors.

I was contacted by someone interested in re-publishing the mobile wallets with new seed nodes to unfreeze certain user funds but haven't heard from them again in 20+ days so this is also an area that could make you a hero for most people who have their funds stuck there.

Code-wise there are some changes I think would be good but I do not think it is the right time to make them since there are many people who have funds stuck in exchanges and mobile wallets that I believe attending to is a higher priority.

So solving Coinmarketcap, re-publishing mobile wallets (or ensuring these users get their funds out) and the creation of a social media page with many followers are the most pressing issues in my opinon. I do not have time to manage multiple social media pages solo so that would be a something I could get help on.

PM me on Bitcointalk to get my attention if you wish to get in touch.

I can help too! Let's create new social media accounts and i will do my best to share them everywhere so they can reach more people! Let's not give up! Thank you again for not leaving us and posting here.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Had to find this old account of mine first which took me hours... gosh it's been a long time since posting here.

EC01, what's the plan for (the original) Electra from here. Let me know if you need some help, I worked briefly on the ECA project before I quit since the team had actually no idea of what they're doing or trying to achieve. XEP is build to be an exit scam. Anyone who believes that the XEP airdrop covered almost 90% of the ECA circulation, e.g. that those wallets are all genuine user wallets ... common. 90%, seriously? Just have a look in the XEP discord and you'll see daily people mentioning how they've missed the airdrop. Do the math. 10 day window, 90% of ECA's circulation - no way.

I am however very interested sticking with the original ECA project and be part of a team [of normal people]. EC01, let me know how to get in touch.

G.

As the blockchain is still running and Electra is listed on exchanges, the product itself does not need a revival. So on that side we are fine. What we did take a hit on is the loss of social media and communication platforms as they no longer represent Electra but XEP instead. Reviving the social media in some form would help with marketing, attracting new investors and result in better communication among current Electra stakeholders.

I have been writing to Coinmarketcap to make them update Electra's page as most pages there are now obsolete and also misleading for new and current investors.

I was contacted by someone interested in re-publishing the mobile wallets with new seed nodes to unfreeze certain user funds but haven't heard from them again in 20+ days so this is also an area that could make you a hero for most people who have their funds stuck there.

Code-wise there are some changes I think would be good but I do not think it is the right time to make them since there are many people who have funds stuck in exchanges and mobile wallets that I believe attending to is a higher priority.

So solving Coinmarketcap, re-publishing mobile wallets (or ensuring these users get their funds out) and the creation of a social media page with many followers are the most pressing issues in my opinon. I do not have time to manage multiple social media pages solo so that would be a something I could get help on.

PM me on Bitcointalk to get my attention if you wish to get in touch.
Activity: 4

G.

It is already a scam. It started when they stated clearly who were eligible to get the airdrop and who were not. What else? team transferring funds from exchange to desktop? Inside trading? Who knows? You can guess, but these will be covered forever into oblivion.
Activity: 8

G.
Activity: 6
@Electra01, please keep us updated! I don't plan selling my ECA, still HODL-ing. Don't leave the project please!
Activity: 13
EC01 I have electra wallet version 1.3.0.0 and its not connecting to sync.  How can I send my ECA to an exchange with this wallet?  Or how can I access my coins to send them to an exchange?

Please advise!

your wallet its outdated, you need this.
https://github.com/electracoin-ECA/electra-core/releases
Activity: 4
EC01 I have electra wallet version 1.3.0.0 and its not connecting to sync.  How can I send my ECA to an exchange with this wallet?  Or how can I access my coins to send them to an exchange?

Please advise!

I still don't understand what I need to add and where exactly? Could you explain in more detail what needs to be done?)

If your wallet (I assume you use ElectraCore 2.1.3) doesn't sync, because it says it has no connections....

you can look for active connections using the explorer...

https://eca.ccore.online/connections

this will show you a list with the ip addresses of the last seen nodes  in the format xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5817 (you can ignore the 5817 part...)

Now - in the wallet -->got to ->Tools-->Debugconsole  - a command line opens

type addnode xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx add (where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx stands for one of the addresses of the above list..)
repeat (with other addresses)
usually it should be sufficient to add 5 to 10 nodes, then the wallet should find connections and start to sync...

To avoid having this problem in the future, you should keep the wallet running a few hours after it started to connect, to get as many good connections stored as possible (the wallet will save the connections it could establish in a file called peers.dat) - This should allow it to find connections the next time you take it online...

But to avoid this problem in the future, you should sync your wallet at least one a week, better more frequent, because some of the nodes might go offline in the meantime...
Activity: 12
Hello guys
Today is 28.01.2021

I post here now
Now ECA is 0.000019 USD
Now XEP is 0.0018 USD

In december 2021 - ECA will be 0.04 USD
In december 2021 - XEP will be 0.0014 USD

I think that.
Will see if I wrong.
Activity: 420
Good afternoon! in the Electra wallet, it is written that "5 Days are behind" in the Scan Block, that is, the network has closed, how can I turn it on or resume?)

You still have this problem? because 5 days behind only means that your wallet is not fully synced.. So you do have actual connections? If you don't, you might try the "addnode" xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx "add" comand, using addresses from the explorer...

I still don't understand what I need to add and where exactly? Could you explain in more detail what needs to be done?)
Activity: 130
Just wanted to say that ECA is available in AtomicDEX https://atomicdex.io, both mobile and desktop version, so you have a wallet with an integrated atomic swap DEX.

Yes, I wrote about Ellipal. It is somehow normal that it is not the same private key that corresponds from Ellipal to the one from the Electra application (mobile wallet). There are two different applications though. I hope the post is ok and helps you. It took me a while to do this and now I'm done. I hope to help others.

Well, it's actually not normal... because all information about using Mnemonics always states that whatever the app - all mnemonics of a certain length (and with the same base language) should always produce the same root key, and from there, derrive the same privatekeys and wallet.addresses... (Ellipal explicitly states that it can be restored on any other device using the standard format for mnemonics...)

I'm not actually looking for help for myself, because I never held ECA on mobile Electra wallet or Ellipal... - I was just wondering / trying to help, because I did read a lot about people frustrated by the fact that the mobile Electra wallet isn't supported anymore, and therefore looking for a solution....

But Thank you anyhow...

Exporting private Keys from Ellipal works o.k - but unfortunately not from Electra-Mobile-wallet

I've been a bit to lazy to look true all options on the Ellipal-App, but with the Instructions in the post just above, extracting a private Key-from an Electra-Address on Ellipal, and importing it into the Electra-Core-wallet, works just fine...

(As most informations about using Mnemonic codes stipulate, that Mnemonics of the same length should work on all Devices using Mnemonic codes - so that you just could use any other app that supports your specific coin and restore your wallet using the Mnemonic - and Ellipal states this expressively on its web-page- I was hopeful that the Ellipal App might provide a solution for the users of the Electra-Mobile wallets, as the Ellipal app allows you to export your private Keys (create a paper-wallet), while the Electra-App doesn't - (or I have been unable to find out how, and as their is no support).)

But, unfortunately, using the same Mnemonic on the Electra-App and the Ellipal App doesn't produce the same address, so you CAN'T restore the coins on your Electra-Mobile-wallet on the Ellipal-App..

How can this be? The only explanation is that the Electra-App uses a non-standart procedure to generate addresses from the Mnemonic. If this is really the case, launching an App that doesn't allow to extract private keys was always a bad idea... - and in that case, ending server support on a rather short notice is even worse....

Hello

Yes, I wrote about Ellipal. It is somehow normal that it is not the same private key that corresponds from Ellipal to the one from the Electra application (mobile wallet). There are two different applications though. I hope the post is ok and helps you. It took me a while to do this and now I'm done. I hope to help others.
Exporting private Keys from Ellipal works o.k - but unfortunately not from Electra-Mobile-wallet

I've been a bit to lazy to look true all options on the Ellipal-App, but with the Instructions in the post just above, extracting a private Key-from an Electra-Address on Ellipal, and importing it into the Electra-Core-wallet, works just fine...

(As most informations about using Mnemonic codes stipulate, that Mnemonics of the same length should work on all Devices using Mnemonic codes - so that you just could use any other app that supports your specific coin and restore your wallet using the Mnemonic - and Ellipal states this expressively on its web-page- I was hopeful that the Ellipal App might provide a solution for the users of the Electra-Mobile wallets, as the Ellipal app allows you to export your private Keys (create a paper-wallet), while the Electra-App doesn't - (or I have been unable to find out how, and as their is no support).)

But, unfortunately, using the same Mnemonic on the Electra-App and the Ellipal App doesn't produce the same address, so you CAN'T restore the coins on your Electra-Mobile-wallet on the Ellipal-App..

How can this be? The only explanation is that the Electra-App uses a non-standart procedure to generate addresses from the Mnemonic. If this is really the case, launching an App that doesn't allow to extract private keys was always a bad idea... - and in that case, ending server support on a rather short notice is even worse....

Return error

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)

Glad to see that your problem was solved, although I would never have suggested that you need to unlock your wallet before importing your private key, because that seemed to obvious...

The rather more interesting question is "How did you get your private key" from Ellipal

(I'm actually only asking out of technical curiosity, because I have neither coins on Ellipal nor on a Electra-mobile App - but may be a solution could be of interest to people who have their coins stuck on Mobile Electra wallets, unless / until they come (eventually) online once again....)

I know that Coinomi offers a link to a tool that allows to extract private keys, if you only know the Mnemonic... Tried this with the Mnemonic from my (empty) Android Electra wallet. Now, the tools supports many coins, but not explicitly Electra... So I looked if from Adress-Format / Private Key Format another coin would come very close...  Indeed, the result for EINSTEINIUM looked like an Electra address (both address format AND Private-Key-Format). But - unfortunately - I couldn't find my ECA-Address from the mobile wallet on that list... - although I could import that private key in to the Electra-wallet, and it was accepted as belonging to the same Address as on the list, so the format (including formula for private-Key/Address generation) seems to be identic between ECA and Einsteinium...

So, the question, how to extract a private key from Ellipal - just for fun, I donwloaded the Ellipal app as well, insertet the same Mnemonic, selected ECA as Coin, and received an address (but, unfortunaltely, again not the same as on my Mobile-Electra wallet). And, of course, I couldn't find any information in the Ellipal App OR on the Ellipal webpage how to get the private-key for that address...

So, the question, how did you get your correct Electra-private key out of Ellipal might really be of interest to several Electra-Holders with coins on their mobile wallet...

Hello
I write in this post (I think) how extract Private Key from Ellipal.
I have this problem I solve with Ellipal team on email (max 20 hours to respond on email).

Well
Open Ellipal app on the phone.
Go to my account.
Add account.
Use Mnemonic words.
Rename "Old account" with "Old account new".
In "Old account" color of screen was blue. In new account color of screen is orange.
Go to Profile.
Go to Manage account.
Go to new wallet.
And there you have Private Key, Keystore, Key.
I hope to help.
If it is necesary I write here my corespondence with Ellipal team.

Enjoy
Pages:
Jump to: