Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 8. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

Hello
You are lucky. My coins stuck in blockchain and nobody help me. Keep calm and search.
I try to solve my problem and nobody help me and not understand why.
I don't know why I think the XEP project will go to zero and the ECA project will last over time if the team is rebuilt.
Probably our problems will be solved when the team is rebuilt and we will have more support.
I say wait and be patient. I don't know why I believe in this project but that's how I feel.

Well, there are very few people here, so even if someone has some knowledge, it will take time until your problem will be noticed...

I don't actually get what you mean with "stuck in blockchain"... since your last question I looked up the webpage of Ellipal, and if I understood correctly, they don't actually offer an option to extract your private key.. IF you really have your private key, it should be a 52character word starting wit Qq...... - if you have something different, it's not your Electra private key,.
If it IS, however, than you should be able to import it in to your Electra-Core wallet.

BTW, ECA is still listed on Ellipals website as supported...so it is a problem between you and Ellipal, - either they have to make their App again working on the Electra blockchain, or they have to provide a way to extract your private key.... - So, my tip - contact Ellipal support...
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
Dear E01,

My eca's are stuck on my mobile wallet and I cannot send them to all desktop or exchange.

Could you please help solving this problem
Making the mobile wallets work again.

Thanks in advance!

Hello
You are lucky. My coins stuck in blockchain and nobody help me. Keep calm and search.
I try to solve my problem and nobody help me and not understand why.
I don't know why I think the XEP project will go to zero and the ECA project will last over time if the team is rebuilt.
Probably our problems will be solved when the team is rebuilt and we will have more support.
I say wait and be patient. I don't know why I believe in this project but that's how I feel.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Dear E01,

My eca's are stuck on my mobile wallet and I cannot send them to all desktop or exchange.

Could you please help solving this problem
Making the mobile wallets work again.

Thanks in advance!
Hy
I can't do that because Ellipal block all ECA accounts.
I want to import from blockchain (with private key of my wallet from Ellipal) and do not work.

Do not work with this instructions:

https://learn.electraprotocol.com/docs/paper_import/

And I do not how to do now.

I install ECA wallet to desktop, I unblock wallet, I Click Tools -- Debug Window/Console, I Click on the Console tab
After I use command

importprivkey PrivateKeyHere "labelofAddress"

In command line I put Private Key from Ellipal account and at "labelofAddress" I put "Ellipal"

After I click "Wallet Repair".

After I click Rescan Blockchain Files.

ECA wallet restart and reload and I not see coins in my ECA wallet on my desktop.

What can do now?
Thanks

Well, although you took your information from the electraprotocol website, they seem correct as well for Electra...

What I'dont know, as I never used Ellipal, is in what way you have been able to extract the private key... If you enter a correct ECA private Key in to an Electra-wallet, it should show in the selection of wallets for deposits (the address should show) - if it doesn't match, there must be something wrong with your private key. OR you might check with the Explorer if the coins are still on that address...
Activity: 3
Hy
I want to import from blockchain (with private key of my wallet from Ellipal) and do not work.

I install ECA wallet to desktop, I unblock wallet, I Click Tools -- Debug Window/Console, I Click on the Console tab
After I use command

In command line I put Private Key from Ellipal account and at "labelofAddress" I put "Ellipal"

ECA wallet restart and reload and I not see coins in my ECA wallet on my desktop.

What can do now?
Thanks

As said before...you are looking on instructions from Electraprotocol..this is XEP coin. something completely different.
You need to go to electraproject.org and check there for ECA related issues. Or contact the owner of ECA..E01
Hy

After I use command

What can do now?
Thanks

So if that is done, you should send from Ellipal to the ECA wallet address you generate in the ECA wallet.
I install Electra core from http://electraproject.org/wallets/
It is ok I hope
You are installing the XEP wallet. this is a different coin.

ECA wallets you need to get from http://electraproject.org/wallets/
Hello,
Can anybody help me.
I buy ECA Coin from exchange.
I transfer coins to Ellipal.
Ellipal stuck ECA wallet.
Transaction ID is ok and coins is in my Ellipal wallet.
I have Private Key from Ellipal, I have my wallet adress from Ellipal and I want to unblock my coins from Ellipal account and transfer in ECA wallet from desktop.

I install ECA wallet on my desktop.
I follow how to do from here

https://learn.electraprotocol.com/docs/paper_import

And finaly I not receive my coins in my ECA wallet for desktop.

Coins still in my wallet from Ellipal.

What can do in this moment ?
Please help if it possible.
Thanks
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Is ECA dead deep in the abyss ?
No one to tell some little hope about it   Huh

Well - as long as nobody is going to pick up the project, it can't go far... the Team that was formed out of a supporting community has left to a new coin called electra protocol with the ticker XEP

The original founder was not very active for a long time

So - who is going to go forward with it... without active people - no way to the moon.., Sad

In my experience, for an altcoin to truly die or be close to death one of the following must happen:
1)   No one mining/staking so the blockchain stops.
2)   Consistently 0 USD daily volume or getting delisted from all exchanges/Coinmarketcap.
3)   A big error in the code that no one bothers to fix.
4)   Cease and desist orders from the USA targeting a specific altcoin.
5)   Source code and wallet downloads becoming inaccessible to users.

As long as these do not happen the project will be alive. The first year Electra was founded we came close to 1, 2 and 3 but remained alive nonetheless and on top of that, for reasons still unknown to me, pumped 500x in a month. Some people consider code updates necessary for the survival of a coin but there are successful coins out there like Dogecoin that do not update the code frequently. Electra’s code is unique among altcoins due to the consensus mechanism that does not exist in any other project.

Bear in mind, competition is much fiercer. When Electra was created there were around 700 coins and now there are 10,000+. Many with 10,000,000 USD+ budgets! Time will tell how Electra will fare. For me Electra is in the same league as Blackcoin, Peercoin, Litecoin, Maxcoin, Icebergcoin and Boolberry etc. The league of 2nd generation Bitcoin based altcoins with one or more unique features. Some have obviously fared better than others.

Well - as long as nobody is going to pick up the project, it can't go far... the Team that was formed out of a supporting community has left to a new coin called electra protocol with the ticker XEP

The original founder was not very active for a long time

So - who is going to go forward with it... without active people - no way to the moon.., Sad
Activity: 2
Happy New Year E01
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
these cunts cant even comment on there real profiles , makes anything yas say seem like bullshit .
  believe me or not i dont really care lol
Activity: 5
It is what it is ,

I made a shittonne of money from this project ...... the 24 hour mining bonanza..... ....I rented hash on nicehash for it .

I lived comfortably off electra for 2 years , literally ..... it all went to shit in the end but I had close to 1 billion coins from 1 day of mining (I live in a 1 bedroom flat , I had 3 rigs of my own only) , then the stake rewards were amazing . Eca coins peaked hard at round 50 sats mid 2018 .

It was obvious it wasn't gonna last , it was too good to be true for some people .

I had nothing to do with the project , I was just a miner who liked the idea of the bonanza , and fuck yes it was worth it .

Sorry to see it go this way but Massive thanks to the electra project for changing my life <3

Nothing really surprises me in the crypto space anymore , might be the time to buy eca , at 1/10th of a satoshi , surley it can only go up again , I sold all but 6 million coins before this happened , sold my last batches at 1.3 sats , Im buying some back for less than 10% of what i sold the last for . Investing based on pure maths , whats to say all this isnt just a scam?

Drop value of current eca coin with fud for accumulation , before pumping it again , and in the process get a whole new coin out of it . good deal lol .

Lmao so you dumped like 2 years and living in a 1 bedroom flat? Bullshit and thanks again for focusing the team on the bonanza people. Luckily team does whatever they can to exclude all of them from Airdrop -incl all bonanza friends/family of E01!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
It is what it is ,

I made a shittonne of money from this project ...... the 24 hour mining bonanza..... ....I rented hash on nicehash for it .

I lived comfortably off electra for 2 years , literally ..... it all went to shit in the end but I had close to 1 billion coins from 1 day of mining (I live in a 1 bedroom flat , I had 3 rigs of my own only) , then the stake rewards were amazing . Eca coins peaked hard at round 50 sats mid 2018 .

It was obvious it wasn't gonna last , it was too good to be true for some people .

I had nothing to do with the project , I was just a miner who liked the idea of the bonanza , and fuck yes it was worth it .

Sorry to see it go this way but Massive thanks to the electra project for changing my life <3

Nothing really surprises me in the crypto space anymore , might be the time to buy eca , at 1/10th of a satoshi , surley it can only go up again , I sold all but 6 million coins before this happened , sold my last batches at 1.3 sats , Im buying some back for less than 10% of what i sold the last for . Investing based on pure maths , whats to say all this isnt just a scam?

Drop value of current eca coin with fud for accumulation , before pumping it again , and in the process get a whole new coin out of it . good deal lol .

Activity: 26
Anybody who trusts the team and supports ECAP is either insane or completely stupid. 
They're starting off their "new" coin by stealing the assets of ECA.
As much as E01 dumping HIS coin (yes, his... Robert was very clear that this was a known factor back in 2018... read back through the posts in July of 2018) was horrible and hurt everyone's values,  at least he didn't steal anything belonging to anyone else.  He's always been open about the fact that the staking on the premine was his.  It would be more commonly known if the Team hadn't accused everyone of FUD and belittled everyone who ever brought it up. 
There's been multiple big sells over the years,  but for some reason the Team decided with this one to quit and start their own,  conveniently eliminating a whole bunch of the community from their planned airdrop,  while using the community as justification to out and out steal assets from ECA.
The Foundation Board, who constantly and continuously advertised how much safer and more official the Foundation made ECA, are actively & openly participating in this espionage.
And while they're openly stealing assets and hurting people,  they're saying "trust us... again". Oh, and can't forget everyone just has to "trust" that none of the team sold anything.  I guess we're also just supposed to "trust" that none of them moved their coins from an exchange to their wallet before the snapshot was taken.  If the team wants trust they should provide their wallet addresses so everyone can go through their transactions,  just like they demand of E01. Yeah,  it's private... but so are the stakes they're screaming about that E01 sold.  How do we know that none of them were doing exactly the same thing?
Even without all the reasoning from E01, the Team's excuses stink. It's pretty obviously just a way to give themselves a bigger premine for expenses and lower the coin supply by however many poor victims have coins on an exchange.
E01...I have no respect for how you chose to sell your ECA, but that was and always has been an option available to you.  It was a despicable move,  but not blatantly dishonest. 
The Team & the Foundation though... blatantly dishonest.  I'm surprised there's nothing written into the Foundation about espionage by Board members. 

Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
Dear Stakeholders,

As block explorers hosted by Jenova will close soon I have had a new one made to ensure a better transition.

https://eca.ccore.online/connections

A new website is also in the pipeline.

I also reject all accusations made against me repetitively by the same 3 people and hope Robert McCall sends me 5,000,000 ECA he has promised in the post above. I am sure he is aware of my addresses.
Activity: 26
Most of your statements are false or out of context. I will comment in red below.

Hello all! I believe this idea is very good and good!
Impeccably idea, assured project!
How much do you charge for these promotions? I'm interested.

About the same as how much you charge for your fud LOL.
FUD...Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Yes, I definitely have all 3. I invested a lot (at least to me) in this project. I was led to believe it was a community coin, and that I'd at least be able to ask questions and have input, along with voting rights. What I see instead is a community falling apart community has grown  every week to date, key people quitting some members left but are no key players. If they were then theyre replaced again by key players, and any questions meet with banning or being accused of funding Not true. Visit our discord or telegram and see that even the most difficult questions are answered. Also criticism. Listen to our engineering call tonight and experience it for yourself (1 august).
My questions shouldn't be hard to answer. Maybe it's not important to you that the supply is going to run out and they apparently don't have any idea how they're going to deal with it yes, the fork happens and will drastically reduce staking %. Aside from that POS coins typically have no cap.. did you know?, but as an investor it matters to me. Any day now they could announce a decision that could dump the price that is with every project. That matters to me.
Key team members leaving in droves all of a sudden matters to me. There's something wrong, and they're hiding it we haven't hidden it but explained it to the community. Also tonight we will highlight it in the community. Aside from that you can ask the team members yourself as theyre still active in the community except for Ivan, who started his own project Smiley.
The founder who's supposedly not the "owner" keeping 100% of company profits after claiming to only be staking to cover $1000 matters to me we have no profits. if you refer to staking, yes. and he has been clear about this in this thread back in 2017. If you did your due diligence you'd know it before investing..
I, unfortunately, bought high, so don't have the luxury of just dumping my holdings. I do however remember reading that this is a community coin. My questions deserve to be answered, and I deserve to have my vote counted on the direction ECA takes, as its stated in the white paper.
We all do.
It's time more of us investors stood up and demanded our rights. Our right to vote, our right to have a say, a right to have our questions answered.
Not ridiculed or accused of spreading FUD because we're asking questions.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, let me know. I'm always available on telegram and discord. My name is Robert Bakker... everywhere

Hello all! I believe this idea is very good and good!
Impeccably idea, assured project!
How much do you charge for these promotions? I'm interested.

About the same as how much you charge for your fud LOL.
FUD...Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Yes, I definitely have all 3. I invested a lot (at least to me) in this project. I was led to believe it was a community coin, and that I'd at least be able to ask questions and have input, along with voting rights. What I see instead is a community falling apart, key people quitting, and any questions meet with banning or being accused of funding.
My questions shouldn't be hard to answer. Maybe it's not important to you that the supply is going to run out and they apparently don't have any idea how they're going to deal with it, but as an investor it matters to me. Any day now they could announce a decision that could dump the price. That matters to me.
Key team members leaving in droves all of a sudden matters to me. There's something wrong, and they're hiding it.
The founder who's supposedly not the "owner" keeping 100% of company profits after claiming to only be staking to cover $1000 matters to me.
I, unfortunately, bought high, so don't have the luxury of just dumping my holdings. I do however remember reading that this is a community coin. My questions deserve to be answered, and I deserve to have my vote counted on the direction ECA takes, as its stated in the white paper.
We all do.
It's time more of us investors stood up and demanded our rights. Our right to vote, our right to have a say, a right to have our questions answered.
Not ridiculed or accused of spreading FUD because we're asking questions.

Here,  I'll save you some time Robofus. This was Robert's response to the "FUD" about E01 staking the premine for his own use.
My concerns were completely disregarded back then,  & anyone who tried to bring it up were considered troublemakers, when we actually had valid concerns. 
Pages:
Jump to: