Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza - page 10. (Read 144197 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

If the foundation is dissolved and funds returned to me, then the project will go back to the initial objectives listed in the OP.

Premine is for the project, stakes are not. If ECAP hadn't come about this would have still been the case.

It looks like the foundation will be dissolved and you as the founder will get the premine back if no new members are found.
https://twitter.com/ECA_Foundation/status/1333155433662590981?s=20

You say ECA will stick to the old goals.

Who will take care of the project?
Who will develop further?
Who will pay for and maintain the infrastructure?

I ask for a transparent contribution or you come online in Telegram / Discord to talk to the community in real time.
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
You must have missed my message again, surely a coincidence. Every time you avoid answering this question you make your case worse.

Why are you still ignoring the questions? It doesn't work in public and you prove to be a scammer and manipulator.

for example

why do you say that the stakes of the premine do not belong to the premine (and therefore to the foundation) when you said you should cover $ 1000 in 2017? and only need 100 million at this price (2017 price lol)  so why did you sell 700 million stakes for your personal account?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21138302

Ps: if you take over the foundation you will have to show yourself publicly, don't forget that many people expect that from you  Roll Eyes

in your last answer you also "forget" to answer that

Please state what happens to the currency you received for the sale?

What would happen to it if ECAP hadn't come about?
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3
E01 - let's assume the following scenario:

The foundation decides to give up the project and is dissolved. The funds held will be returned to you (the creator of the project).
What happens after that??
Will you lead the project as creators or do we have to assume that the project will be buried.
Please answer the question explicitly.

As we know, you acted out of premonition and sold Premine-Stake funds before anything happened.

Funds returning to me from the foundation is unlikely.

Article   11   –   Dissolution

2.   After   dissolution,   the   foundation   will   remain   until   the   financial   balance   is   0.

5.   If   the   foundation   has   a   surplus   on   the   financial   balance,   the   remaining   finances   must   be   spent   on   the   sustainability   of   the   foundation   where   possible.
Why are you still ignoring the questions? It doesn't work in public and you prove to be a scammer and manipulator.

for example

why do you say that the stakes of the premine do not belong to the premine (and therefore to the foundation) when you said you should cover $ 1000 in 2017? and only need 100 million at this price (2017 price lol)  so why did you sell 700 million stakes for your personal account?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21138302

Ps: if you take over the foundation you will have to show yourself publicly, don't forget that many people expect that from you  Roll Eyes

The foundation decides to give up the project and is dissolved. The funds held will be returned to you (the creator of the project).
Will you lead the project as creators or do we have to assume that the project will be buried.

As we know, you acted out of premonition and sold Premine-Stake funds before anything happened.

If the foundation is dissolved and funds returned to me, then the project will go back to the initial objectives listed in the OP.

Premine is for the project, stakes are not. If ECAP hadn't come about this would have still been the case.

I have sent all remaining funds that were promised

You only sent a fraction of the total premind E01! Everyone knows the power of the blockchain:

CF exchange deposit address of E01, direct deposit from premine wallet: http://electraexplorer.info/address/EeUZHkxP12NQtsZzDZZzzkQ76BM9PG8ZNL

1,137,909,766 More than 1 billion but you send only 197 mil one day ago to the foundation?

This confirms that you are trying to be 'the good guy' but you arent!
Such a noob

Ps
Made a BT account specially just to reply for your crap on a beautiful Sunday!
Lmao

I have already replied to a similar statement made a few posts ago.
Activity: 6

Activity: 5

I have sent all remaining funds that were promised

You only sent a fraction of the total premind E01! Everyone knows the power of the blockchain:

CF exchange deposit address of E01, direct deposit from premine wallet: http://electraexplorer.info/address/EeUZHkxP12NQtsZzDZZzzkQ76BM9PG8ZNL

1,137,909,766 More than 1 billion but you send only 197 mil one day ago to the foundation?

This confirms that you are trying to be 'the good guy' but you arent!
Such a noob

Ps
Made a BT account specially just to reply for your crap on a beautiful Sunday!
Lmao

My activity has increased in response to the higher number of posts than usual and because it is a critical month for the project. I do try to remain objective in my responses but some emotion is likely to slip out from time to time. If you have the time, PM me which statements you considered irrational and I will try to reword them into a more rational state.

It's wonderful, you always avoid the most important questions and told that you are more active because of the increased activity.

Yet even when there was only one message, you did not reply.
You could have explained yourself before, (as long as it was possible to save ECA) instead of continuously selling the premine without answering.

Too late now.
Activity: 57
Merit: 6
E01,

First and foremost, yes this is my first post; however, I have watched this project since 2017.

Secondly, with your sudden interest in responding and becoming increasingly more active, it has become quite apparent that you are either, 1.) worried or 2.) pissed off beyond any level you have ever experienced before. It could be both, yet you cannot contain your emotions which is causing you to slip up and make irrational statements, to which will allow all to piece this puzzle together. Until then just remember this; when you pray for rain, you’ve got to deal with the mud too.

RM

My activity has increased in response to the higher number of posts than usual and because it is a critical month for the project. I do try to remain objective in my responses but some emotion is likely to slip out from time to time. If you have the time, PM me which statements you considered irrational and I will try to reword them into a more rational state.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Chances are we can make the mobile wallet eligible I think you will have a choice.  Smiley

if he wants to continue, he should already answer all of the questions on the previous page instead of trying to avoid them.

And your question is very interesting so I'm just waiting to see if he answers everything.

But I'm afraid he won't do anything for Electra like for years ... ECA will die if there are no more developers and he seeks war, there will be nothing left of ECA.

The website / explorer / mobile app / access ... if we were as bad as E01 says we can all cut and kill Electra by making it empty now. (already there is no longer any roadmap or developer)

The team was respectful in the announcement of the airdrop ECAP by suggesting that he continue if he wanted and he dares to insult "rogue", it could end badly if he continues this attack.

I did not intend rogue as an insult. I don't think I have ever insulted a team member.

The show is over, the curtains fell down. You have could be this awesome dude that people would admire when seeing you passing by in a crypto documentary explaining the route to success with the right people around you. Instead you gave it all away. Look what you did? You could have easily prevented this. Now you have nothing anymore, no legacy, just a shit show of nothing and people you onced loved are gone.
Activity: 1
The team said they know that E01 still has about 1 billion ECA in private wallets, and they expect ECAP to have about 10 billion less supply after the airdrop. Here're my observations:

1) The team have intentionally planned to reduce supply by 10 billion at the expenses of people who have ECA on exchanges. That is their ultimate goal, not just to get rid of E01. The team also mentioned that E01 has about 50 million ECA in Cryptopia, which is a fraction of about 2 billion ECA that belong to many holders. Their justification is that it's technically impossible to airdrop to users who will receive ECA back from Cryptopia in the near future. The fact is Cryptopia keeps ECA in only a few accounts, and anyone can see them from the block explorer. If the team really don't know how to airdrop to users who will get their ECA back from Cryptopia, then how can anyone trust them to develop a crypto project?  

2) The team said that they know which private wallets belong to E01, so he won't be able to get ECAP airdrop.
- If they can really prevent E01 from getting airdrops from these accounts, why they need to exclude exchange accounts from the airdrop?
- If they can't, then what's the point of the airdrop because E01 will get ECAP airdrop anyway?

3) If E01 really has only 1 billion ECA left, what's a big deal? It's not unusual for a 30-billion supply project to have whales with 1 billion or more. It's crypto, and people dump all the time. Are they going to do another airdrop if they find out that someone has more than 1 billion ECAP in the future? For whatever conflicts the team have with E01, don't use it as an excuse to take away investment from those who also spent money to buy ECA.

4) The team said they airdrop ECAP for free, so people who have their ECA in exchange accounts won't lose anything. If you read in the discord, you will see that community members (who will benefit from the loss of others) and some of the team members are wishing ECA to disappear after the airdrop. The team is even taking away the social media and a lot of supporters from ECA. They know really well that their intention is to leave ECA project to die. People who trade ECA on exchanges accept the risk that exchanges may get hacked, but Coinfalcon doesn't get hacked and Cryptopia will return about 2 billion ECA to account holders in the near future. People are not losing their investment because of the malicious hack, but because of the team's decision to exclude exchange accounts from the airdrop. The malicious act in this case is indeed done by the team.

BTW, Don't tell me that the QT-wallet runners are more important than others. They run nodes because they get staking rewards that others don't.

If you got to social media that the team has total control, you will see a lot of flattering posts by those members who can't wait to benefit from the loss of others. For those members who complained about unfairness, they mostly have been banned, and their posts were removed. Just go to ECAP twitter account, you will see how people really feel about this airdrop. https://twitter.com/ElectracoinECA/status/1331917075682635776

Team members always say that they have worked for free. Most of them hold a lot of ECA, and they will benefit from the increase of coin value. Stop pretending to be the saviors. You guys are just upset because you haven't gotten compensated enough for what you guys have done.

******* For those who think about buying ECAP, please run away from it as you can. The ECAP SCAM will fail miserably because it has bad intention from the start. This project starts by stealing investment from innocent people in order to reduce the total supply. It will go nowhere and is a SCAM even before it starts. ********

WHAT A SHAME!

Chances are we can make the mobile wallet eligible I think you will have a choice.  Smiley

if he wants to continue, he should already answer all of the questions on the previous page instead of trying to avoid them.

And your question is very interesting so I'm just waiting to see if he answers everything.

But I'm afraid he won't do anything for Electra like for years ... ECA will die if there are no more developers and he seeks war, there will be nothing left of ECA.

The website / explorer / mobile app / access ... if we were as bad as E01 says we can all cut and kill Electra by making it empty now. (already there is no longer any roadmap or developer)

The team was respectful in the announcement of the airdrop ECAP by suggesting that he continue if he wanted and he dares to insult "rogue", it could end badly if he continues this attack.

I did not intend rogue as an insult. I don't think I have ever insulted a team member.
Hi E01 - it is hard for the community to know who is right or wrong. However - what is 100% wrong is people who stored their eca on mobile and exchanges are deemed as unloyal and wont receive the ecap airdrop.

Can you please advise your intention for eca? You will still have a strong following - ECA will always be the original and main chain. Let us know if you will persists with eca and we the community will support it.

I have sent all remaining funds that were promised for the project to the foundation. So the community and foundation can freely decide on how to operate the funds from now on and what objectives to pursue. The real question is if the foundation will decide to stay with ECA or not and it is something I am completely unsure about. If they do not stay with Electra, I do not know what they will do with the ECA funds. That is something they will have to answer and please do ask them because it will have an effect on which chain they decide to support. They will have more funds if they stay with Electra and lose half if they switch to ECAP but I am not sure if this is an important incentive for them of not. As far as the foundation tells me it will be around a week before they announce which chain they will support.

I am guessing the airdrop will happen because everyone loves free coins but to come to the level Electra already is at will take a lot of extra investment, work and time on their part and they will also start with less funding.

I am obviously sentimental towards ECA and if the foundation announces they are with the Electra project, it will have a good harmonious future that will include me as an advisor and contributor.  I am also very appreciative of the support you offer.

Activity: 3
Fair enough. Hope mobile works out for many of us.

We have spent lots of money investing in this coin so if we dont receive ecap then we have no choice but to support e01.

The ball is also in e01's court - does he want to continue? Please just end this once and for all.
Yes I just registered an account as you guys keep saying to ask E01 directly on this forum. I dont have an account here so of course I have to register.

Regarding mobile - this is still being investigated and from the responses I've seen, it would also seem impossible due to technical constraints.

Hence we are the forgotten supporters.

no worries but I want to stress it. And again NO, we are still working on the mobile wallet, it is not guaranteed yet but we are postponing the airdrop to successfully include the mobile.

You can stay with E01 if you want, but he's now alone. 100% of the team switches to ECAP.

ps: can you tell us who you are on discord or telegram?
Activity: 3
Yes I just registered an account as you guys keep saying to ask E01 directly on this forum. I dont have an account here so of course I have to register.

Regarding mobile - this is still being investigated and from the responses I've seen, it would also seem impossible due to technical constraints.

Hence we are the forgotten supporters.
Hi E01 - it is hard for the community to know who is right or wrong. However - what is 100% wrong is people who stored their eca on mobile and exchanges are deemed as unloyal and wont receive the ecap airdrop.

Can you please advise your intention for eca? You will still have a strong following - ECA will always be the original and main chain. Let us know if you will persists with eca and we the community will support it.

hmmmm EcaForgottenSupporters  "Date Registered:   Today at 10:25:05 PM

the mobile wallet will surely be eligible and the exchanges it is impossible since E01 is hiding on it and the goal of ECAP is to eliminate it to start again on a healthy basis
---------------------------

And for E01 =

lol you are really pathetic, why do you only answer that?

And you're lying again, no action would have been done without the massive sales on your personal account.

It's as if thief steals and as an excuse when caught = I stole because I knew the police were going to look for me
that does not make any sense

proof that we have acted urgently and that nothing is ready for ECAP!

When it comes to "the anomaly," you are the crypto's biggest noob. It is necessary to rescan because all the addresses have a few% of errors on the explorer.

Besides, take the opportunity to explore it, there will soon be more if you don't pay the servers.

the team never did anything against you, they could have hurt you and wouldn't have tried to talk to you trusting you.
And you dare "rogue" insults. Amazing !

it's very strange to see you so active now and to select the questions you want to answer.
When it took you days to come forward during the sales and you still hadn't answered the questions. (by being logged in every day to sell)

In conclusion again = YOU AVOID QUESTIONS and YOU ARE A SCAMMER

Pages:
Jump to: