Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 34. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Was having problems with my wallet no syncing, was jumping about from 377 blocks needed then to 69blocks needed to sync and a few others but not syncing after hours so i deleted and downloaded the wallet from your recent post spots like 50 posts back because the one that was going weird was from the OP first page but now i still have same problem with this wallet  Huh Am so confused was working when i send coins to bittrex and now this... Any ideas please?

EDIT: I am not getting past 7095 blocks and it keeps changing from a possible 7700something to 7100 and anything in between  Huh Huh

Ya im on 1.1.2 and resync from scratch, and it got stuck, and I closed and reopen the wallet and now it sync to 7785. Note I had to close and open 3 times to get to sync.

Vegas

Strange still not getting passed 7095 bouncing between all different blocks remaining 700 back to 69 then 377 then a few other numbers cannot remember them all but there is a few  Undecided

I will keep restarting wallet but i have about 5 times already grrrr
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Im still not clear on the fastest way to move this chain. Spots said earlier only way is to send transactions, but then one person said they are getting blocks fast on suprnova (said today), and someone else said they are solo mining. So is there ANY way other than sending tx to speed to block 16k. I dont care if its 0 reward, Ill do whatever. If its sending tx, then Ill setup a macro bot to do that 24/7 1 coin at a time.

update:
I just looked at suprnova and clearly that hasnt been used in 500 blocks.

Vegas

soloing with a macro sending txs here but seem to be on 2 different chains on my machines... so i dont know. there has to be a node on the wrong chain making things this fucked up. my one machine shows im on block 7795 while the other shows 7500 both wallets are the latest and both say fully synced  minerpools showing Current Block: 7799  which is on par with my one machine... do we need to addnode=emoney.minerpools.com ?

17:23:56

getmininginfo

17:23:56

{
"blocks" : 7796,
"currentblocksize" : 3424,
"currentblocktx" : 6,
"difficulty" : 36020.47855076,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 2543125107317,
"pooledtx" : 6,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Im still not clear on the fastest way to move this chain. Spots said earlier only way is to send transactions, but then one person said they are getting blocks fast on suprnova (said today), and someone else said they are solo mining. So is there ANY way other than sending tx to speed to block 16k. I dont care if its 0 reward, Ill do whatever. If its sending tx, then Ill setup a macro bot to do that 24/7 1 coin at a time.

update:
I just looked at suprnova and clearly that hasnt been used in 500 blocks.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Was having problems with my wallet no syncing, was jumping about from 377 blocks needed then to 69blocks needed to sync and a few others but not syncing after hours so i deleted and downloaded the wallet from your recent post spots like 50 posts back because the one that was going weird was from the OP first page but now i still have same problem with this wallet  Huh Am so confused was working when i send coins to bittrex and now this... Any ideas please?

EDIT: I am not getting past 7095 blocks and it keeps changing from a possible 7700something to 7100 and anything in between  Huh Huh

Ya im on 1.1.2 and resync from scratch, and it got stuck, and I closed and reopen the wallet and now it sync to 7785. Note I had to close and open 3 times to get to sync.

Vegas
Activity: 223

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ok had some small amount of mature coins less than 2 on 2 different machines, both are soloing and both are looping transaction at .001 and .001 tx fee
Activity: 154
starting to catch up....@block7460 and moving on very slowly...
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Ok, am playing with solomining.......finding blocks up the ying yang; of course there is no payout, but my question is:  Is this helping in any way, or am I peeing into the wind???

Thanks!

Yes, it helps a lot, please continue doing until block 16000, right now, confirmed only you and iGotspots are mining for free, thanks guys.

Strange, not finding a ton of blocks like before, but still mining, lol
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Speeding up the transaction loop. Should be going out once every 10 seconds or so now
people please, i ask u to explain how that works and how i can help, i am mining several hours on suprnova, what are you talking about? and how does this cpu mining works on your wallet please explain...

i am a newbie but i am not stupid, explain so i can help! for you its very simple, because you know.

thank you.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Ok, am playing with solomining.......finding blocks up the ying yang; of course there is no payout, but my question is:  Is this helping in any way, or am I peeing into the wind???

Thanks!

Yes, it helps a lot, please continue doing until block 16000, right now, confirmed only you and iGotspots are mining for free, thanks guys.
I am synchronized, but @block7444, got some confirmations in, but it is saying "up to date"!? i havent received the 1000 yet, wil start looping as soon as....

i used my old wallet(back up) to get there up until block6000, and the older emoneyqt version, the first that spots sent! after block6000 i had to do it with the newer version1.1.2 .. to get to 7444

as i am writing this message he went out of sync again.... ill wait and see.

Thanks!
Redownload the blockchain from start if you are on anything other than 7591 right now

I think I am ok now, synced to 7597; someone send me a few coins, I will send back in small increments, minus .001 transaction fees, lol

I simply have 0 coins, so cannot help, if they cannot be mined or bought.

Thanks!

My addy is:  e56f4oFTUneyPjQKETPnYVfwViGYuQZYT9
can anybody give me a link where i can do that or do i need to delete the old files except my wallet.dat offcourse....

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Redownload the blockchain from start if you are on anything other than 7591 right now
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
I'm on block 7591 right now

Me too, but empty wallet i cant help right now, i hope bittrex release the coins soon.
I am using wallet v1.1.2 but he is not synching, i have 10 connections, and all of the coins i send have  0 confirmation! so nothing is happening or i am on another chain, i am @block7164

Do you know for sure that everybody is using the same chain? up until this latest version everything was working properly...i am stuck!
Activity: 266
guys we need EVERYONE to send coins to spots at eEubQ2hCtLPqXTskub7KYSoKrgfgyGyC2y . He just told everyone this is the ONLY way to move the block chain..lets send transactions..so lets send 1-2 coins at a time to this address, this will move the chain and reward spots for his excellence. I think the reason the wallet is out of sync and behind is because there are not enough transactions to keep this moving. Do I have this correct spots?

Vegas

You can send them anywhere. I have my miners on, but every block is rejected until a tx fee is included. I'm sending one out every 20 seconds, but it will take forever at this rate

Any idea why my wallet is jumping from 96 blocks to catch up to 36 blocks then to 109 blocks, nothing is happening feel bad because i want to help Sad
Activity: 266
guys we need EVERYONE to send coins to spots at eEubQ2hCtLPqXTskub7KYSoKrgfgyGyC2y . He just told everyone this is the ONLY way to move the block chain..lets send transactions..so lets send 1-2 coins at a time to this address, this will move the chain and reward spots for his excellence.

Vegas

Soon as my wallet gets back on track i will be joining you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: