Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 31. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
No problem

Ok, seednodes are up on the new chain, checkpoint server is running, and coin swap funds are waiting
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Alright, I have the new blockchain ready to go whenever we hit block 10,000 on this one

It's currently on block 126: 120 to confirm the mined swap amount, and 6 to make sure it sent properly so I can send them for the swap. The premine will not stake, it's in a locked wallet and will not mature prior to the swap

Staking has already been tested and works very well. This coin will be very fast and very fun. Checkpoint server will be running right from the start, so forks will not be an issue. I hope you guys enjoy what it has been turned into

thks for ur skills , and ur time spend on the coin
legendary
Alright, I have the new blockchain ready to go whenever we hit block 10,000 on this one

It's currently on block 126: 120 to confirm the mined swap amount, and 6 to make sure it sent properly so I can send them for the swap. The premine will not stake, it's in a locked wallet and will not mature prior to the swap

Staking has already been tested and works very well. This coin will be very fast and very fun. Checkpoint server will be running right from the start, so forks will not be an issue. I hope you guys enjoy what it has been turned into
legendary
How to kill a coin by iGotSpots

I would love to see you even TRY to do what spots did with this coin. He started with an absolute trainwreck that another "dev" created and he has it mostly functional. So before you start trolling, read the whole story.

Vegas

The end result is we get a super cheap buy in on a new fresh coin by igotspots. I even got into Snowballs to test out his coins. They work perfectly.

Well it's not really my coin, I'm just fixing it
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

I would love to see you even TRY to do what spots did with this coin. He started with an absolute trainwreck that another "dev" created and he has it mostly functional. So before you start trolling, read the whole story.

Vegas

The end result is we get a super cheap buy in on a new fresh coin by igotspots. I even got into Snowballs to test out his coins. They work perfectly.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
How to revive a coin by iGotSpots

*fixed Smiley

If people can't see this is a gold mine they should not be trading alts, they should buy BTC and HODL.
legendary

I made a total of 0 decisions about this coin myself, including the decision to even make it in the first place, so blow me
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
So, by exactly 7% of the votes, I'm going to combine the two and make this the same as BALLS, except the waves will be between 10,000% and 20,000%
Democracy wins and high stake rate coins are the new flavor for 2015. If you hate these numbers, don't blame me; you should have gotten more people to vote for you

Totally agree, cant wait for the next step.
Thanks iGotSpots

Cool
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Activity: 136
If he didn't step in it would already be dead
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
legendary
**** READ THIS POST FOR UPDATED COIN SWAP INFORMATION ****

Ok, just talked to richie. He's cool with the block 10,000 cutoff instead

SO - Clients will continue to work until block 16,000, but Github is updated to reflect the block 10k shutoff. This will, for all exchanges that have compiled Version 1.1.3 (not needed for user clients) FREEZE ON BLOCK 10,000 AND BALANCE SNAPSHOTS WILL BE TAKEN AT THIS TIME. IF YOU MISS IT, YOU LOSE YOUR COINS FOREVER

Please make sure all coins are on Bittrex by block 10,000 - This will hit either tomorrow or Saturday, most likely

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE THEM; DO NOT WAIT UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THERE WILL BE NO MANUAL SWAP AFTER THE DEADLINE

Users on Version 1.1.2 will notice their clients work until block 16,000, but anything after block 10,000 will be ignored

**** THE VOTING RESULTS ARE IN ****

Here are the voting results. I'm pretty sure 100,000% is just troll votes, so I'm going to throw that one out

10,000% (Like 10k)   - 14 (16.3%)
1 - 20,000% (Like BALLS)   - 19 (22.1%)

2014% (Like MMXIV)   - 7 (8.1%)
8%   - 13 (15.1%)
50%   - 10 (11.6%)
500%   - 4 (4.7%)
Other (Post)   - 4 (4.7%)
100000%   - 15 (17.4%)

38.4% of you voted for either 10,000 or 1-20,000
31.4% of you voted for 500 percent or under
17.4% of you were trolling bastards  Wink
12.8% of you voted for something else

So, by exactly 7% of the votes, I'm going to combine the two and make this the same as BALLS, except the waves will be between 10,000% and 20,000%
Democracy wins and high stake rate coins are the new flavor for 2015. If you hate these numbers, don't blame me; you should have gotten more people to vote for you
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Should be open on Bittrex now. Get your shit there asap

Much appreciated iGotSpots, and my thanks go out to you, Bittrex, Ocminer, and the rest. I will definitely be promoting this coin to the collectors club, and the people I know in Cryptos. It makes for a great story, and with the solid branding and (now) pro dev, I think we will have an amazing coin in the end, and hopefully worth all the effort you guys put in Smiley
Activity: 126
©
Is the price going up? When?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Yeah! I got the wallet to sync. I only had to delete 1.1.2 and re-install then open and close 5 times to get it completed.  I was able to get them to Trex.  Thanks Spots keep it up!
legendary
Should be open on Bittrex now. Get your shit there asap
legendary
If you are stuck, just reload client and it should continue where you left off. I'm sorry, guys, I'm trying to take this dog out back to put it out of its misery as best I can

I've already tested the new chain and it works flawlessly  Wink

New chain is just about ready. I'll start pushing blocks through on the old chain momentarily

no one is upset with you we know youre working your ass off on this thing.  when its done, take the old code and kill it.. kill it with fire

Honestly, I'm embarrassed to even have this on my Github right now  Sad
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If you are stuck, just reload client and it should continue where you left off. I'm sorry, guys, I'm trying to take this dog out back to put it out of its misery as best I can

New chain is just about ready. I'll start pushing blocks through on the old chain momentarily

no one is upset with you we know youre working your ass off on this thing.  when its done, take the old code and kill it.. kill it with fire
legendary

Just a quick update on the new wallet. Original dev asked for one hour maturity...check out the perfection between deposit and stake times  Wink  Ignore the balances, just using massive amounts of coins for testing

Pages:
Jump to: