Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 4. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
I'm still not even sure what you guys want me to do to 'fix' the coin?

The only thing it doesn't have right now, I'm assuming, is seednodes and a checkpoint server?

What was the Goal, before people call you a scammer and the rest what happend!?

My goal was to deliver a working blockchain and the rest was up to the community. The stake rate was voted on; that wasn't really my decision, I just combined the two top vote counts into one system

Something must also be done regarding the stake rate. The available supply is now OK but it will be problematic if it continues to grow at this rate.
We should reduce the rate to a very low level and work on ECASH value to adjust its marketcap. I would say a stake rate of less than 10% per annum will be good.

Yes we need to tame the stake rate.
Missing the most important thing there is a Dev. Someone we can all look to.

The only thing it doesn't have right now, I'm assuming, is seednodes and a checkpoint server?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

My goal was to deliver a working blockchain and the rest was up to the community. The stake rate was voted on; that wasn't really my decision, I just combined the two top vote counts into one system

Something must also be done regarding the stake rate. The available supply is now OK but it will be problematic if it continues to grow at this rate.
We should reduce the rate to a very low level and work on ECASH value to adjust its marketcap. I would say a stake rate of less than 10% per annum will be good.

Put up a poll and pick a new rate. That's how the original was chosen
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Might i suggest some sort of poll, once we get a few ideas of what peeps want?

glad to see things are going to take a turn for the better regarding this coin  Smiley
legendary

I'm sure you have an Idea what to do with Ecash, surprise us Wink

It's the community's coin at this point. You guys decide, let me know, and I'll tell you if it's within my skillset to get it done
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I'm sure you have an Idea what to do with Ecash, surprise us Wink
legendary

byk
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

And there's no download link for working wallet. There were couple of complaints about that.
legendary

Me too, absolutely.

Both sides had their bullshit.

I removed your negative trust, please do so too.

Thanks, already done

I don't care if people hate me as a person or a business owner, I care that they can trust me, regardless of personal feelings

Glad to hear that, please be friends again, stop fighting and blame each other!
And now,lets make a new beginning for this coin!
legendary
Thanks, already done

I don't care if people hate me as a person or a business owner, I care that they can trust me, regardless of personal feelings
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
So when you guys need my help, everyone is cool, but as soon as I fix it again I'll be in the red scammer tag trust levels. Sounds like a good deal to me..

Why don't you get ocminer to fix it? Apparently he did everything the first time, according to my trust ratings and the last thread

lol are you still not over it ?

No, I'm not over it, I take what I do very seriously. It was bullshit and we both know it

Me too, absolutely.

Both sides had their bullshit.

I removed your negative trust, please do so too.
legendary
So when you guys need my help, everyone is cool, but as soon as I fix it again I'll be in the red scammer tag trust levels. Sounds like a good deal to me..

Why don't you get ocminer to fix it? Apparently he did everything the first time, according to my trust ratings and the last thread

No, I'm not over it, I take what I do very seriously. It was bullshit and we both know it. I'm still really pissed about the whole situation
legendary
Well before I answer, I would like to know what it is exactly you guys want me to do with it?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I'll remove my trust rating if you remove yours and we'll forget about it
byk
Last time you had to deal with a faulty code and a disastrous blockchain. I remember you used to say you were tired of babysitting it to move forward. It was this faulty system that created all the tension. It was neither your fault nor ocminer's fault, it was the blockchain's fault. It is time for you and ocminer to join forces and be friends once again. Past is past. Let us make ECASH a solid alt.

This time the situation is different. ECASH is now one of your coins. you'll be dealing with your own code and a very healthy network. Logic tells us that this time everything will go super smooth and with your talent ECASH will shine.

Also, the community will be there to compensate the past and to help you in the future. You will receive donations from community for your time and efforts.
I agree with you.
I don't think the current emoney community that is still around has a problem with what you did to save the coin.
The few that had a problem where the ones that where not paying attention when decisions where made.
All of the decisions you made during the save where right on and you also asked the community for input.
I would have done it exactly the same if I was a genius like you.

People where pissed that you where giving away coin on irc, but it was a great way of getting the coin publicity.

Just sick of seeing coins fail all the time. This one showed some promise after you where done un freezing it.

There is always going to be haters but I believe most of the folks left would be happy to see you around again.

I personally would like to help with promotion and getting the coin listed on more exchanges. I have some advertizing ideas also.

If you do decide to make this happen don't refuse donations like last time.
Sounds like me and the others that are positive about this coin would be happy to send you donations.
I personally have 15 million I want to send you for helping, just give me your wallet link.

If you pass on this I understand and will not hold it against you.
I don't know how I would have handled the personal attack you sustained.

I got seriously fucked over by fixing this last time. It's going to take a lot of convincing for me to set myself up to get fucked again by the same coin twice. I'm still out of lube from last time, not to mention extremely swamped with the 10k and BALLS merger, GorillaEx, GorillaTeeth, GorillaStake..

Spreading my already thin time to a coin that I have a feeling will bite me in the ass twice does not really seem all that appealing, especially when I don't (and never did, since I gave them all away in trivia, which this very thread said I lied about) have any stake in the coin
byk
I got seriously fucked over by fixing this last time. It's going to take a lot of convincing for me to set myself up to get fucked again by the same coin twice. I'm still out of lube from last time, not to mention extremely swamped with the 10k and BALLS merger, GorillaEx, GorillaTeeth, GorillaStake..

Spreading my already thin time to a coin that I have a feeling will bite me in the ass twice does not really seem all that appealing, especially when I don't (and never did, since I gave them all away in trivia, which this very thread said I lied about) have any stake in the coin
I understand that you're a busy man, but at least think about it again. This coin has a community. It's not large but it has a will for this coin to survive. I think that it's important because every coin needs a support in order to be successful. If you decide to be a dev, I'm sure that you will have a full support  of the ECASH community. I personally think that you're good choice for dev because you have already worked on this coin, you're familiar with it and the work you did was very good too. It just wasn't finished because of some bad blood between old dev and you. This could be a good chance to finish your work the way you wanted. And I'm sure that there will be more then few ideas from the community that you can use for making this coin more interesting.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: