Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 7. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I actually don't have any, I gave them all away in trivia

Go ahead and let someone else take it over. I need a playground to test exploits for my coins anyway  Wink
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
hehehee nice trading now with 1 satoshi ?  when people buying ECASH for 7000 satoshis?!?!?!

get real...

this coin need takeover and strategy new fairplay dev to get healthy

The sooner... the better!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
hehehee nice trading now with 1 satoshi ?  when people buying ECASH for 7000 satoshis?!?!?!

get real...

this coin need takeover and strategy new fairplay dev to get healthy

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Still staking nicely though. just need someone to kickstart this coin and it can only go up.

"Time of death" April 7th 2015 3:29am.

Vegas
Has the community ever gotten together and save a coin before? What about these guys that might come in and fix it?

This coin may as well just be left to join the others in the crypto junk yard, 10,000%stake no dev and very small amount of community members means this coin is not going past another month and will be at 1 satoshi by then i am sure. It is a shame because this coin did have some hope before someone turned up to the party pretending to be a hero.
your coin will be stuck on block 6000 if not for igotspots fixing. if you have move single coin you should be kiss his ass
Dump coin and hard fork 100...0 %. It's trick of IgotShit - scammer  Sad

sorry we confirmed again , you'r right , e-cash have been control by somebody, and we checked 10Kcoin  and ball coin and mmivx ,, oh ,shit ,all forked by Igotshit ,  all controled by somebody , sorry ,we quit.

What are you talking about? The coin is being controlled by someone? Was this just a joke?
its not joke , take a look around the total  of ecash you will see more than 40m coins per day  transfered to bittrex from sb, wheres come from ,yeah ,from him maybe you know him , right.....

What a load of tosh lol, i have a few million ecash, and i'm sure many others out there are in the same boat..........these are still trading nicely.

So this control you speak of is probably a load of different folks with decent amounts continuing to trade, just as i am....i sold 7-8 million in the last week.

Igotspots conspiracy theory closed  Grin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
its not joke , take a look around the total  of ecash you will see more than 40m coins per day  transfered to bittrex from sb, wheres come from ,yeah ,from him maybe you know him , right.....
IgotShits and his fanboy love "kiss his ass"
Activity: 139

Still staking nicely though. just need someone to kickstart this coin and it can only go up.

Vegas
Has the community ever gotten together and save a coin before? What about these guys that might come in and fix it?

This coin may as well just be left to join the others in the crypto junk yard, 10,000%stake no dev and very small amount of community members means this coin is not going past another month and will be at 1 satoshi by then i am sure. It is a shame because this coin did have some hope before someone turned up to the party pretending to be a hero.
your coin will be stuck on block 6000 if not for igotspots fixing. if you have move single coin you should be kiss his ass

sorry we confirmed again , you'r right , e-cash have been control by somebody, and we checked 10Kcoin  and ball coin and mmivx ,, oh ,shit ,all forked by Igotshit ,  all controled by somebody , sorry ,we quit.

What are you talking about? The coin is being controlled by someone? Was this just a joke?
its not joke , take a look around the total  of ecash you will see more than 40m coins per day  transfered to bittrex from sb, wheres come from ,yeah ,from him maybe you know him , right.....
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
All good here, staking nicely and moving back and forth to trex
Was this monets is dead ? Is the developer still active
I need contact with develop
Activity: 440
All good here, staking nicely and moving back and forth to trex
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I'm still in sync, on the correct chain & still staking.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
still connecting and staking just fine for me, and still in play trading wise.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Any working nodes? I'm trying to get the last of my coins to the exchange.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Vegas

I stop rent hash near 5875 and move all coin to bittrex near block 6000, idiot people move coins after block 6000  Grin

Luckily i sold when i found out spotty was taking it over and what was kind of nice i got a slight pump to unload to, spots fans was buying buying and then we go from 3 - 8k before spots to a few satoshi after he has finished. Good times.

Vegas

I stop rent hash near 5875 and move all coin to bittrex near block 6000, idiot people move coins after block 6000  Grin

Vegas

sorry we confirmed again , you'r right , e-cash have been control by somebody, and we checked 10Kcoin  and ball coin and mmivx ,, oh ,shit ,all forked by Igotshit ,  all controled by somebody , sorry ,we quit.

Activity: 139

Vegas

Vegas

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Staking fine here also.

We do need a checkpoint soon though as well as having confirmation/proof that someone is serious about taking over and helping this coin out.
Activity: 308

Vegas

This coin may as well just be left to join the others in the crypto junk yard, 10,000%stake no dev and very small amount of community members means this coin is not going past another month and will be at 1 satoshi by then i am sure.

It is a shame because this coin did have some hope before someone turned up to the party pretending to be a hero.

Vegas - Silly dog
Fanboy of IGotShit  Sad

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: