Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 9. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
i have 2.0.1

staking normally

didn't tried to send

34 active connections

what about really takeover this ecash?  who is for it ?  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Guys, what's the latest version of the wallet? I tried sending a few coins to Bittrex but they didn't show up either.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
could u do it ?  or guy up there who is offering 50 btc's for dev's for takeover?

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Someone needs to create a new thread that the coin is available for takeover. No one is reading this thread anymore

my wallet is ok and staking ok....

could someone takeover this ecash? idea is good and it would be good to continue reborn without fudders and gay scammers

ecash could be a sucess!
My wallet is still good. Hope I didn't jinx it.

my wallet is ok and staking ok....

could someone takeover this ecash? idea is good and it would be good to continue reborn without fudders and gay scammers

ecash could be a sucess!
Activity: 154
Anyone else having problems with their wallet? Mine has not staked for days. I don't know what's going on with it. Can't even send coins.. It also says network weight is 18801. Expected time to earn reward is zero second(s) Huh
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Today spike at 49 sats on bittrex, why you stupid people are selling at 6 sats ?
Activity: 173
What is the bounty to get this coin going?

I'll hire a Dev team for a 50 BTC price.

The are two ways to do this, either donate to 1Fo1atLWjHmkUMVd1vXaqM1Nzn7Y1G6uCQ

Or go to https://trade.secureae.com

An find an asset called Seismic TKN

I'll also release my own currency, but if you invest into SeismicTKN
you have potential dividends when everything is set up
I even plan on making a dating  website built around cryptocurrency,
but have been looking for funding. This is my only comment and offer.

Thanks. 
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

Unfortunately, due to the decline in price, we are not longer able to support ECASH.

The coin will be available on AltDice for one week, until the 6th April so the depositors can withdraw their funds.
ECASH won't be playable any more from now. No shareholder or player will suffer any damage because of our decision.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for your comprehension.
Activity: 126
Very interesting and Development project ECASH...
Anyone think someone should post a new thread on how we are looking for someone to help with this coin?
Or would it be a waste of time. Only people that know we need help are only reading this thread.

ECASH Community & Lurkers + FUDers, make sure to vote on your "Personal" selection: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-altcoins-vote-to-see-a-coin-created-by-community-demand-1005877
legendary
Activity: 1218
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I believe that the min stake time is 1hr for new coins to mature, after which they will start to stake.

The wallet, as it currently stands, works fine and stakes well. Just hoping that a new dev can step in and take over the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
What is the ECASH minimum stake time ?
legendary
Activity: 1554
I guess this is the new thread then  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
still working well Smiley

worth a punt at these prices  Tongue
Shame when the shit hits the fan. This coin is staking nicely!

Surprised no one is interested in taking over this coin, most of the work is already done.

If any good dev decided to take over, the price would jump
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
certainly dumbass to download from any none OP link, especially one from a newbie account.

but yeah coins not dead.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This wallet sync'd and worked for me a few hours ago

https://mega.co.nz/#!R5BH2ACT!P7wSRBpw1SyQgRs9Dv-dqARY6ZtTEBomv812OLT9Jzg

The lies stop trying to give people a virus!! The coin is broke the dev has gone and not coming back he no longer hosts. The end.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
This wallet sync'd and worked for me a few hours ago

https://mega.co.nz/#!R5BH2ACT!P7wSRBpw1SyQgRs9Dv-dqARY6ZtTEBomv812OLT9Jzg
Pages:
Jump to: