Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 63. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
OCminer make sure you keep your portion of the premine before burning it please.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)    1 hour 38 minutes 31 seconds
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
OK, new wallet active @ suprnova !

Sweet, thanks

If you have the premine, I made a burn address. These coins will not move and will not be swapped (or created) in the new chain

I have created a custom address for the premine to be destroyed. This address will ensure they are NOT TRADED IN at any point

eBurnyhLCDzy6jr4afXTLGdSNonFVdUENN

Whoever is holding the premine, please send it to the above eBurn address

no block found yet, too low hash
legendary

Sweet, thanks

If you have the premine, I made a burn address. These coins will not move and will not be swapped (or created) in the new chain

I have created a custom address for the premine to be destroyed. This address will ensure they are NOT TRADED IN at any point

eBurnyhLCDzy6jr4afXTLGdSNonFVdUENN

Whoever is holding the premine, please send it to the above eBurn address
legendary
legendary
With that being said, here is 1.1.1
YOU MUST UPDATE IMMEDIATELY

Mining is now active. You will need to mine for no reward and work together if you want your coins to move. Play nice
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Once blocks start rolling is the only option to move coins to one of the exchanges in preparation of new chain?  I know from way back the Asiacoin migration allowed you to use old wallet file for use in the new client.  Just curious on the process.

I doubt miners and pool operators will want to donate resources for very long, so if that is the required step people will want to do that right away.

Correct, exchange based swap.
legendary
I am SO confused..

I got nine (!) different PM's with different wallets..

WHICH is the f*cking right one for the pool now ?

Mine
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am SO confused..

I put in the main ann
legendary
I am SO confused..

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Once blocks start rolling is the only option to move coins to one of the exchanges in preparation of new chain?  I know from way back the Asiacoin migration allowed you to use old wallet file for use in the new client.  Just curious on the process.

I doubt miners and pool operators will want to donate resources for very long, so if that is the required step people will want to do that right away.
legendary
First I want to take the time and thank IgotSpots for rising to the occassion. I have such respect for you. You came here and stepped up and jump and and stayed with it, and never asked for anything, even when it was offered. Im now going to do my part and send my 12Ths to suprnova for 0 block rewards until we get moving. I did update to latest wallet, and I do have a question, do I need to blow out everything in the roaming folder (except wallet.dat), or should I just leave it at block 6000? Whats best Again , Igotspots, you are a true hero!!

Vegas

Just open the new QT for now. It will accept the old blocks. Once the swap happens, it will need to be wiped out
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
I have just updated the main post with new wallet.

I will start deleting posts if bagholder from other projects come here to attack mr. spots

stop bullshiting and start working so POS can start, staking can start and go away from forum and eat your time with development and updates so this coin will live and build it up to heaven

SHUSH go working!
Activity: 154
First I want to take the time and thank IgotSpots for rising to the occassion. I have such respect for you. You came here and stepped up and jump and and stayed with it, and never asked for anything, even when it was offered. Im now going to do my part and send my 12Ths to suprnova for 0 block rewards until we get moving. I did update to latest wallet, and I do have a question, do I need to blow out everything in the roaming folder (except wallet.dat), or should I just leave it at block 6000? Whats best Again , Igotspots, you are a true hero!!

Vegas

Not sure if Suprnova is ready yet? Looks like solo mining at the moment.
can somebody tel me in short how to point my miner at solo!? never dine this before  Grin

thanks
Activity: 224
no i think suprnova not updated
Pages:
Jump to: