Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 62. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 259
Net Hashrate of 247 TH/s disappeared !! yeeey and the diff finaly went down

Now we have transfer coins to Bittrex or C-cex right ??
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The coin is officaly fixed guys ! watch as this skyrockets in price

Yes but dont let the 100TH find too many blocks then it will be stuck again because of diff.
legendary
move your coins quicly guys ,

i have 30 min of rent with 100 th , it cost me 0.03 btc

Can you nurse it down?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The coin is officaly fixed guys ! watch as this skyrockets in price
legendary
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
move your coins quicly guys ,

i have 30 min of rent with 100 th , it cost me 0.03 btc
legendary
diff is still the same as % of hash to found the block 6000 , i think 1 ph will be good

then you will have 20 mil difficulty, 100 TH would be better !

The thing will have to be nursed lower, if you throw a lot at it then either the rigs or the stratum needs to be switched off as soon as the block is found and then turn off the rigs and turn on stratum and see what the next block diff is to know what to throw at it.

Alternatively just wait it out with what is currently available.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
diff is still the same as % of hash to found the block 6000 , i think 1 ph will be good
i could try renting 1ph to fix the coin , appreciate donations as it would probably take quite some moneh from ma pocket check my profile :l

then you will have 20 mil difficulty, 100 TH would be better !
legendary
so erh, how do we make the difficulity go down ? :>

By solving the next block.
dont we need like 5 PH to do that ?

5.5m is not that high, but will take a while with the current hash. Ask your friends with SHA rigs to join in the effort for a while.
emoney-dev and iGotSpots
add your wallet address in OP for donations to people cover yours expenses !!!

It would probably be better to wait for now.  I highly doubt spots wants to screw with this old wallet at all or run it in general since he has 0 coins. After the migration completes would be a better time to donate.

The original Dev said for ocminer to keep his 5% from premine but spots said he does not want to deal with any premine and it all must be burned.  I think ocminer could put an address up after the migration as well and stick with the plan of 0 premine on new chain.

of course that people will not send now when the network is slow, but will be very nice from us to make a donations !!

dont we need like 5 PH to do that ?
legendary

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
emoney-dev and iGotSpots

It would probably be better to wait for now.  I highly doubt spots wants to screw with this old wallet at all or run it in general since he has 0 coins. After the migration completes would be a better time to donate.

The original Dev said for ocminer to keep his 5% from premine but spots said he does not want to deal with any premine and it all must be burned.  I think ocminer could put an address up after the migration as well and stick with the plan of 0 premine on new chain.
emoney-dev and iGotSpots
Pages:
Jump to: