Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 95. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
OKAY DEV !!

I AM ALTCIONTIPS (FORMER LEADER OF FORTRESS)

WE BOUGHT 40BTC OF ECASH BECAUSE WE BELIEVED IN YOUR STAKING SCHEME AND MISSION.

YOU HAVE PERFORMED POORLY FROM THE START AND COST US BTC AND FURTHER TANHISHED MY REPUTATION.

NOW, YOU SIDE WITH THE MINERS FOR THE POW AND ALLOW THEM TO DUMP AND 1.2MIL COINS ON US, WHEN YOU COULD HAVE ENDED THE POW IN HOURS?

NO DICE.

IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE THIS IN 60 MINUTES FROM THIS POST (2:45PM EST), WE WILL DUMP OUR HOLDINGS.

BY MY CALCULATIONS, THAT WILL SEND THIS TO 100 SATS !!

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

WE WILL TANSIH YOUR REP LIKE YOU DID OURS !!!!

AT

yeah, yeah tell me more babe

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
How much is that if I had like 35,000 coins..??

Ohh wait pow is still going... time to crack the whip on that sha-256 farm.. faster faster...

...and THAT is how we do it in Vegas!
3's or 5's ?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
you guys now whining about 1.2m coins still to be mined are ridiculous. When this coin was announced the POW supply was expected to be around 4m, this is exactly what is happening now. The 2.5m were pure speculation. So what are you crying about?

When you see really bad FUD, that is actually a good sign of value and demand. If nobody cared they would not be complaining trying to manipulate the price. I bought it and I mined it, not complaining at all. Definitely worth the risk.

more the fud more the buy you guys are gonna pay this miner off Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Ohh wait pow is still going... time to crack the whip on that sha-256 farm.. faster faster...

Nice setup, I just have a couple s5s and s4s, but I am having fun mining and holding, not dumping a coin.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

176.184,18 ecash coins ! happy staking Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

+1, nice going Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
OKAY DEV !!

WE BOUGHT 40BTC OF ECASH BECAUSE WE BELIEVED IN YOUR STAKING SCHEME AND MISSION.

YOU HAVE PERFORMED POORLY FROM THE START AND COST US BTC AND FURTHER TANHISHED MY REPUTATION.

NOW, YOU SIDE WITH THE MINERS FOR THE POW AND ALLOW THEM TO DUMP AND 1.2MIL COINS ON US, WHEN YOU COULD HAVE ENDED THE POW IN HOURS?

NO DICE.

IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE THIS IN 60 MINUTES FROM THIS POST (2:45PM EST), WE WILL DUMP OUR HOLDINGS.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT
altcointips ? never heard of it , go ahead and dump tho if you can get this to a 100 sat i'd be really happy. just imagine the oppertunities!

TIMES UP....

SILLY PEOPLE. I NEVER SAID WE WILL DUMP AT EXACTLY 2:45PM EST

WE WILL CHOOSE THE RIGHT TIME

FORETRESS MEMBERS, REMOVE ALL BUY ORDERS. EVEN AT 100SATS

THIS GOING LOW TODAY. WHEN WE ARE READY !!

What exchange? Do you promis 100sat or should I put some at 50 to? Anyhow dump away Smiley

Calculation based on staking 1000 ecash coins all 21 days with 8% daily interest without selling them before !

1   1000.00  80.00    1080.00
2   1080.00  86.40    1166.40
3   1166.40  93.31    1259.71
4   1259.71  100.78   1360.49
5   1360.49  108.84   1469.33
6   1469.33  117.55   1586.88
7   1586.88  126.95   1713.83
8   1713.83  137.11   1850.94
9   1850.94  148.08   1999.02
10  1999.02  159.92   2158.94
11  2158.94  172.72   2331.66
12  2331.66  186.53   2518.19
13  2518.19  201.46   2719.65
14  2719.65  217.57   2937.22
15  2937.22  234.98   3172.20
16  3172.20  253.78   3425.98
17  3425.98  274.08   3700.06
18  3700.06  296.00   3996.06
19  3996.06  319.68   4315.74
20  4315.74  345.26   4661.00
21  4661.00  372.88   5033.88

after 21 days of staking you will have 4033,88 ecash coins more
if you will selling your stake reward every day, you will get for 21 days 1680 ecash coins

that's 2353,88 coins less so you decide what you will do with your coins Wink
legendary
OKAY DEV !!

NO DICE.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT

You're stupid multiple times over and it will be a pleasure to set low bids while you lock in your losses.

he is just FUDing, maybe he even has no coins at all so he wants some cheap, he thinks that big red letter make people do stupid things, lol
They will dump when time is right, hah!

With 40 BTC on this coin you can tell what price will be...so c'mon.....
You can manipulate marketplace !!
You make loss in the moment when you sell your coins/shares until then, everything is possible

Here Ill give you the .2 BTC you lost, just:

1. Give me your btc address
2. Stop your whining, it wont be the last time you lose playing crypo, get used to it.

Vegas
OKAY DEV !!

NO DICE.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT

You're stupid multiple times over and it will be a pleasure to set low bids while you lock in your losses.

he is just FUDing, maybe he even has no coins at all so he wants some cheap, he thinks that big red letter make people do stupid things, lol

With 40 BTC on this coin you can tell what price will be...so c'mon.....
You can manipulate marketplace !!
You make loss in the moment when you sell your coins/shares until then, everything is possible

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
hes fudding to trash the price or maybe he spent .2 BTC and bought on the high (money he couldnt afford to lose). If he is such a high roller , why does he have a noob account? I AM a f*king high roller, and cant spot a fake a mile away!

Vegas

I'm not a highroller but I can spot a crybaby a mile away as well.
Bro, its been 15 minutes now bro. Where my cheap coins at bro?
Activity: 252
Lol he's so full of shit I bet he has brown eyes, let's see you dump to 100 sats. Or stfu and go play with Lego.
legendary
hes fudding to trash the price or maybe he spent .2 BTC and bought on the high (money he couldnt afford to lose). If he is such a high roller , why does he have a noob account? I AM a f*king high roller, and cant spot a fake a mile away!

Vegas
Activity: 378
OKAY DEV !!

NO DICE.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
OKAY DEV !!

NO DICE.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT

legendary
OKAY DEV !!

NO DICE.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT
altcointips ? never heard of it , go ahead and dump tho if you can get this to a 100 sat i'd be really happy. just imagine the oppertunities!

Thanks for letting me know your dumping so cheap, I have my buy wall in for a few btc. Thanks in advance. DONT blame others for YOUR investment choices. Thats a tell tale sign that your not a high roller. High rollers DONT blame others when their investments dont go as planned, they rethink their investments and find ways to make it profitable. No high roller dumps out of frustration. GTFO noob, and you dont have near enough BTC to dump it to 100 sats. I GUARANTEE you cant show us a screenshot of your wallet showing 40BTC!! Just yesterday, I posted that I was the highest holder in MMXIV, and the dev called bullshit on it, and I posted a screen shot showing my MMXIV wallet holding of $12,000 USD. So go ahead high roller, post a copy of your wallet..or STFU.

Vegas

Vegas
Activity: 40
OKAY DEV !!

NO DICE.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT

Bro, can we get that dump now? Been an hour. Lets do this.
Activity: 17
OKAY DEV !!

NO DICE.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT

TIMES UP....

SILLY PEOPLE. I NEVER SAID WE WILL DUMP AT EXACTLY 2:45PM EST

WE WILL CHOOSE THE RIGHT TIME

FORETRESS MEMBERS, REMOVE ALL BUY ORDERS. EVEN AT 100SATS

THIS GOING LOW TODAY. WHEN WE ARE READY !!
Pages:
Jump to: