Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 96. (Read 91473 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days )   
i look for mac wallet for stake not for sale !!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
mac wallet ??
exchange ??
Activity: 700
OKAY DEV !!

I AM ALTCIONTIPS (FORMER LEADER OF FORTRESS)

WE BOUGHT 40BTC OF ECASH BECAUSE WE BELIEVED IN YOUR STAKING SCHEME AND MISSION.

YOU HAVE PERFORMED POORLY FROM THE START AND COST US BTC AND FURTHER TANHISHED MY REPUTATION.

NOW, YOU SIDE WITH THE MINERS FOR THE POW AND ALLOW THEM TO DUMP AND 1.2MIL COINS ON US, WHEN YOU COULD HAVE ENDED THE POW IN HOURS?

NO DICE.

IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE THIS IN 60 MINUTES FROM THIS POST (2:45PM EST), WE WILL DUMP OUR HOLDINGS.

BY MY CALCULATIONS, THAT WILL SEND THIS TO 100 SATS !!

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

WE WILL TANSIH YOUR REP LIKE YOU DID OURS !!!!

AT
altcointips ? never heard of it , go ahead and dump tho if you can get this to a 100 sat i'd be really happy. just imagine the oppertunities!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Like being in a playground listening to you lot go on and on lol lets just all get along and quit using the cap locks with big red writing this is what teenagers do when they are angry, you adults have no need to be angry! Or do you? Smiley
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
OKAY DEV !!

WE BOUGHT 40BTC OF ECASH BECAUSE WE BELIEVED IN YOUR STAKING SCHEME AND MISSION.

YOU HAVE PERFORMED POORLY FROM THE START AND COST US BTC AND FURTHER TANHISHED MY REPUTATION.

NOW, YOU SIDE WITH THE MINERS FOR THE POW AND ALLOW THEM TO DUMP AND 1.2MIL COINS ON US, WHEN YOU COULD HAVE ENDED THE POW IN HOURS?

NO DICE.

IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE THIS IN 60 MINUTES FROM THIS POST (2:45PM EST), WE WILL DUMP OUR HOLDINGS.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT
SHIT. SCAM . F*CK YOU . CAN'T DUMP TO 100 SAT.
N E V E R
Activity: 398
It's just I try very hard to avoid stupid attacks about dumping premine, so I give it away for now.  Even instamine I stopped with hard difficulty to start, but lead to problems later unfortunately.  I'm trying to understand how someone could come to scam conclusion.  I've said before profit won't come to me unless i can make this a business, but to make profit, it will require delivery of the project.

Maybe 6k blocks is too much, not hard to change to 5k if that's what everyone wants.  I can't read minds, i just wanted the total POW coins being close to my promise in the main post.

No 6k blocks is not too much. You are doing exactly the right thing to stick with the announced number of coins (roughly).

It is not your job to bail out those who bought way to high by cutting the supply.

With that being said, the POS trouble and the mistake in the code shouldnt have happened, but whats done is done.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
OKAY DEV !!

NO DICE.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT

you are Former lider of my shit !
Can somebody delete this idiot Huh
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
It's just I try very hard to avoid stupid attacks about dumping premine, so I give it away for now.  Even instamine I stopped with hard difficulty to start, but lead to problems later unfortunately.  I'm trying to understand how someone could come to scam conclusion.  I've said before profit won't come to me unless i can make this a business, but to make profit, it will require delivery of the project.

Maybe 6k blocks is too much, not hard to change to 5k if that's what everyone wants.  I can't read minds, i just wanted the total POW coins being close to my promise in the main post.

Dev thank you for your comments, as 1 of the big investors, I support your thought.

I kindly ask you Please delete those trolls comments. They are simply trolling to make people panic.

Altcointips- I am ready dump your coins. I bet you do not have more than 2 btc worth of coins. Now I will put my 2 btc order at 1500., waiting you.
Activity: 994
OKAY DEV !!

NO DICE.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT

Are you bipolar? All your posts are only in this thread and you have stated that you will dump many times and have also stated you will hold. Scare tactics are just silly.

And the bold red doesn't make a statement, it just makes you look childish. If you really invested so much, you would understand the market doesn't juts happen.
Activity: 378
OKAY DEV !!

NOW, YOU SIDE WITH THE MINERS FOR THE POW AND ALLOW THEM TO DUMP AND 1.2MIL COINS ON US, WHEN YOU COULD ENDED THE POW IN HOURS?

NO DICE.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT
lol, please tell us here before you do that, i could use some @ 100 sat
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
OKAY DEV !!

NO DICE.

YOU HAVE 60 MINS !!

AT
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
One of the most obvious scams in crypto I'd say

Please explain further

aaah man, leave him, he posted today in every coin ANN some comment, about 30 comments, few of this was the same " scam coin " and so on....
when a man knows he knows...
probably he saw now for the first time this coin and doesn't know nothing, maybe just collecting credibility for member status
Activity: 28

Activity: 392
Activity: 28

Please explain further

as the dumps move closer to your sub 1k orders
Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
na no rush. Its just people rushed the idea of moon and 8% daily stake. Were more than halfway there..ppl just want cheap coins.
Pages:
Jump to: