Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 99. (Read 91473 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Anyone get any stake for dinner

First have lunch and then for dinner  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Look at bittrex. Whale try to eat all planktons..lol
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey guys , here is a temporary block explore until dev set his own block explorer http://block-explorer.coin-miners.info:3012/

nice.. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hey guys , here is a temporary block explore until dev set his own block explorer http://block-explorer.coin-miners.info:3012/
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Anyone get any stake for dinner
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I think the only way the price will be going is up I'm afraid, less coins now, value has skyrocketed, would expect 10k rather shortly

Where is block explorer? This has been a scam since the start!!!

wow very nice fud....u regret that u dump on 1k and now its 3k and less coins than expected..now u try to fud the price down to get in again??

thats very bad dude...

ocminer holds the premine btw and the launch was very very very fair....after 2 hr around 100blocks minted...so everything is fair..only a little broken code that will be fixed and everything is ok than...

u are a bad trader if u sell low cuz u thought this is the final dump and now the price up x3 and u cry....just a fail dude..next coin maybe better

Come on.... Dev probably planned this dump!! He knew when he wrote the code it would fail so he could buy cheap coins!! I recommend ALL to STAY AWAY from this coin!!

your fud is actually working in my favor Wink thnx

Maybe now it is... See you when it crashes to 50 sat Tongue
Then I will set new buy wall  at 100 satoshi.

haha ppl selling so cheap. i sense your sarcasm though!
I think the only way the price will be going is up I'm afraid, less coins now, value has skyrocketed, would expect 10k rather shortly

wow very nice fud....u regret that u dump on 1k and now its 3k and less coins than expected..now u try to fud the price down to get in again??

thats very bad dude...

ocminer holds the premine btw and the launch was very very very fair....after 2 hr around 100blocks minted...so everything is fair..only a little broken code that will be fixed and everything is ok than...

u are a bad trader if u sell low cuz u thought this is the final dump and now the price up x3 and u cry....just a fail dude..next coin maybe better

Come on.... Dev probably planned this dump!! He knew when he wrote the code it would fail so he could buy cheap coins!! I recommend ALL to STAY AWAY from this coin!!

your fud is actually working in my favor Wink thnx
Activity: 398

I dont know. Even with sth like 2.5m coins, 10k for a (right now) blockchain with some issues and some vague ideas?

Compared to other coins that I dont want to name in this thread this seems overpriced. Unless the dev comes up with something decent oc.

And vald, I dont think the dev planed this. The blockexplorer thing is not good though. This should be available from the start as standard, he also promised the explorer to be up yesterday. Let's see.
legendary
Activity: 1302

thats very bad dude...

the 12 hour chart indicates LAUNCH MODE
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
WTF!!! I dumped all my coins at 1K!!!! Sad((((

Will the price drop again soon?!?!

I don't think the price will drop until after the 21 days of staking.
legendary
Activity: 980
aka "whocares"
Can we get a Mac wallet before the Staking begins...
legendary
aka "whocares"
and trying to get another 15-20,000
legendary
aka "whocares"
I just picked up a cool 30,000 at 0.000028 by dumpers.... Shocked
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
theyr mining at lost with this price . let them do

look at the diff
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Wait for the fork then things will be clearer to determine a strategy.
Activity: 154
Activity: 541
Is anyone staked so far?
Activity: 126
©
Please stake my coins. I don't have computer Sad
Pages:
Jump to: