Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECO][OFFICIAL] ECOCRYPTO - UNIQUE ECOSYSTEM FOR CRYPTO - page 4. (Read 1706 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
Activity: 103
Hey guys! I reckon this year will be really big for you.
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?
Activity: 51
 How much will I be able to earn with your service?
Activity: 50
Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks
Activity: 70
 Cheers!
Since you emphasize videos as use case for your solution, perhaps there's something like a video introduction of presentation of how your platform would work? I was going to show it to some colleagues of mine who work in digital advertising. Thanks in advance
Activity: 86
 Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be? Thnx
Activity: 71
From ladozhskiy1995
think this project is the most colorfull I've ever seen, will looking further for this project and good plan
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 79
The offer is great and unique! Don’t you plan to create a light version? Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee?
Activity: 112
 think this project is the most colorfull I've ever seen, will looking further for this project and good plan
Activity: 83
 For what payments are intended the coins of the project bought during the ICO?
Activity: 90
How many exchanges does the project plan to cover for selling the coins after the ICO?
Activity: 80

I’d like to learn more about the team of managers! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.

The project is cool! What are discounts on buying coins during the ICO? I’m interested in the discount’s amount
Activity: 88
 I’d like to learn more about the team of managers! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.
Activity: 44
how will the price of the ECO-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
Activity: 93
I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?
Activity: 69
Hello! The project looks robust and promising, but who’s this idea is? What kind of experience do the creator/creators have?
Activity: 44
 I came in order to help ECO  by answering for some questions...
But now I see that you absolutely don't need my help Grin thanks to the operative manager 
And it shows the responsible approach of ECOs team 
Activity: 77
 I came in order to help ECO  by answering for some questions...
Activity: 17
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how many coins are exposed for sale?
There are 100,000,000,000 ECO tokens in total.
For more information, please check our website: http://ecocrypto.io
Activity: 17
Does it really that easy to make a deposit with you??
Yes, it is easy. Please check our website at http://ecocrypto.io
Pages:
Jump to: