Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECO][OFFICIAL] ECOCRYPTO - UNIQUE ECOSYSTEM FOR CRYPTO - page 10. (Read 1706 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
scan the whitepaper and find nothing special
Activity: 77
Why your team only have just fewc coder . I think this is a big project . So the technique is the most important . At least you should have 10 or 11 blockchain coder .
Activity: 60
I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem.
Activity: 121
My portfolio is now 34% what it used to be. Anything that could help me get back to what I had is great.
Activity: 81
So only the first people get bonus. There is no time limit so I guess everything is contribution based at first. At least that is what their website claims.
Activity: 23
我想加入,这是否可能在中国
Activity: 11
Interesting!! Waiting whitepapper of Japanese version.
Activity: 41
Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 67
This idea is huge. Changing the world of finance is, to be honest, not the overnight thing. I would like to have info on profile of team dev, reading your plan on technical aspect, watch your webinars that you have done before making decision whether to get in or not.
Activity: 73
 I have sent you an email. Please get in touch with me. I can arrange some interviews for you if you are who I think you are.
Activity: 44
I don't understand your WP,  Complicated
Activity: 52
 What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?
Activity: 39
Can someone please translate website to Russian ? Cause iam not good in English at all.
Activity: 26
Anyone knows telegram? I would like to ask communities’s opinion about this project.
Activity: 70
Why do you just take ETH , any other payment?
Activity: 34
 Look through your website , I see that your team already have an experiences in digital . I will consider to invest some in your project .
Activity: 63
 I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good.
Activity: 63
Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon? Thanks
Activity: 81
Most coins and tokens are on the edge of broken. Eth is at its resisting threshold. I don’t have much believe in this Eth-based token.
Activity: 80
 Base on the main idea of ECO  project . I thought that your team also need more people that can “ make dream come true “ .
Pages:
Jump to: