Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECO][OFFICIAL] ECOCRYPTO - UNIQUE ECOSYSTEM FOR CRYPTO - page 8. (Read 1706 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
love it or hate it, bitcoin bubble is going to burst. this token will follow
bitcoin bubble has been deemed to burst many times. And look at it now, it still survive.
Activity: 51
Does you team have someone from google (like in Litecoin) or from a tech-giants that i could do some googling
the supply is huge 100B but why is it from your website the max supply is 21M  Huh your target price last feb was $25/ECO. we are now in march, how much is it now?
ECO team has just configured a new blockchain. The ECO maximum supply is now 100 billion tokens (instead of 21 million). This number of token allows ECO to be used in daily payment with having to worry about the token shortage. Investors who have received ECO tokens in the old blockchain will possess new tokens at the rate: 1 old token = 5000 new tokens. We will soon transfer new ECO tokens to investors’ wallets. FYI: we are finalizing the procedure to list ECO token on exchange. The price is already on the rise.
Activity: 50
 the predicted price in December 2018 is almost 100$. haha, are you serious, look at IOTA. it has not reached that level yet, even it’s listed on exchange long ago.
Activity: 70
I’d rather hold bitcoin than buy your token, it’s simple beause the liquilidy.
Activity: 88
how about security? I’ve heard lots of bitcoin hacking recently (some of them are huge exchanges).
Activity: 93
providing 2 billion with bank service. this sound huge. But i dont believe you’re going to succeed or if you do, it would take at least 5 years... There just too many reasons: telecommunication and internet infrastructure, bitcoin bubble, funding, legal documents...
Activity: 86
 love it or hate it, bitcoin bubble is going to burst. this token will follow
Activity: 71
 just a quick comment:
site not fully functional
no code found on github to check
no profile of development team
Activity: 79
the site look patchy, no consistent color scheme.
Activity: 1
hi,

got a couple of question

1. when to receive air drop after joining telegram chaneel
2. how to add ECO to myetherwallet?

Thanks
Activity: 83
You spend 18% of your resource on facebook campaign. but nothing there. I use facebook frequently
Hello there! Interesting project. How can I subscribe to your recent news?

We continuously update information on Telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFIZi4HDO6_CFAhVZA. The program AIRDROP is on now with 250,000,000 ECO for 10,000 users. Check this page for more detail: https://airdrop.ecocrypto.io
Activity: 90
 When will you list your coin on official exchange? need a time line for this.
Activity: 74
hello sir, i apply for russian translation of the WP if you need.
Activity: 41
I haven’t seen your coin on coinmarketcap. As long as your coin isn’t listed there, I won’t invest in ur project, even though the idea is good.
Activity: 46
hey guys, I think everyone should be aware. Investing your money in digital assets or earning them require you to read and learn a lot about wallets and crypto world. by a lot, i mean “a lot”. This tokens needs to be studied carefully as well, from their technical background, to their strategies, to their team dev.
Activity: 80
Can i use your token to buy vegetable, meat, in the market here in Nigeria. I doubt that bro.
Activity: 74
i don’t really understand how can i make money by buying your tokens. plus, the time for coins is over i suppose. at that point, your tokens will be garbage right?
Activity: 76
我想加入,这是否可能在中国
Pages:
Jump to: