Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 19. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

Welcome to our newest investor LD Capital, a digital asset investment fund, specializing in blockchain 
technologies. LD Capital is primarily focused on blockchain finance, content, gaming, IoT, and emerging
technologies. We look forward to our future collaboration!                                                                 

Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

We are honored to have received investment from Horman Capital, a VC organization that invests
primarily in early stage and growth stage businesses that possess dedicated teams and innovative
technologies able to disrupt large, traditional, inefficient industries.                                             

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The team has researched and launched a project with a good purpose. Free electricity will make practical sense in life. Your campaign has a very attractive reward. I believe that with this reward campaign, along with the improvement and improvement of technology, the project will be successful.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good luck Eloncity, be strong to overcome this difficulty stage of coin market.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
The ELONCITY is the answer which centralized the energy infrastructure of ours into millions of small independent grids. This is sound good, right? Not only that it will interest you to understand that, via ELONCITY, but locally developed power is also being developed all day and straightly competitive utilities. Power expense is now capable to become clear to everyone. Individuals are capable of using ELONCITY’s open advanced techs to develop energy particularly free so that people are capable of electrifying the planet with super clean power. This is truly unprecedented and exceptional.
Activity: 280
S O A R
Hi, everybody. The start date of the token sale is not known? and another question-bounty campaign ends in 10 days? Did the end date change?
The bounty campaign ends on August 2. That is 9 days left. The team hasn't announced the date of commencement of sale of tokens. I think it will happen in early August.
Activity: 294
Hi, everybody. The start date of the token sale is not known? and another question-bounty campaign ends in 10 days? Did the end date change?
Activity: 98
When I see projects as awesome as Eloncity, I can't feel but feel amazing about the future of crypto-economy as a whole, y'know?
About this project I can say this:#Eloncity I hope this project will bring a lot of benefits to investors. The introduction of blockchain technologies into everyday life is our main goal. This prospect of business growth! Very interesting and creative project, people always tend to invest in a project like this. This topic is very close to me,so I know what I'm talking about.The idea is excellent, the team is experienced and strong.A good opportunity to earn people who decided to invest.  Kiss
Activity: 15
This project is the best way to build a new optimized earth in future. Eloncity will be the future avengers. I'll get in this project now because i need to be a partner of the future earth and also i think this is the best investment to my future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
When I see projects as awesome as Eloncity, I can't feel but feel amazing about the future of crypto-economy as a whole, y'know?
The contribution will only be privately, will there be a pre-sale or an ICO in the future for purchases of ECT tokens? In 2018 will not be performed any operation, because in the roadmap has nothing related to 2018?
Now, privasale is going on. After will have public sale and others, please follow FAQ to see information: https://eloncity.io/registration.html
Eloncity implementation roadmap delineates into three primary phases.

➢ Phase 1: Q4’2014 to Q2’2018 - The Foundation has been collaborating with a coalition of global partners to develop key building block technologies for the Eloncity model.

➢ Phase 2: 18 to 24 months from Q3’2018 - The Foundation will collaborate with various authorities, organizations, companies, and community members to demonstratively scale the Eloncity model in communities within North America, Latin America, and Asia by using blockchain technology.

➢ Phase 3: From Q4’2022 - The Foundation will focus on mass market transformation to proliferate the Eloncity model to all targeted markets globally.

For more help :

Telegram: https://t.me/Eloncity

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eloncity

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eloncity_io

Email: [email protected]
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
We have been waiting for 2 months but the team still not yet share the plan for ECT Public Sale.
The Eloncity Bounty campaign will be finished on Aug 02. So the Public Sale should be opened around early of August.
Just wait for the current market is in bad phase. If you start this project it is difficult to make a good profit. Personally I hope this project can take place in August or September because this is the time when there are many good ICO projects and Eloncity will be one of my favorite projects.

What is the monthly public sale date?
Token sale will process on website tokeneed.com, it will sell in very short time from token sale start : Only 3-5 minute
Be patient and stay turn, they are work hard and will update the day soon. Please see update on here:
https://t.me/Eloncity/56902
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
We have been waiting for 2 months but the team still not yet share the plan for ECT Public Sale.
The Eloncity Bounty campaign will be finished on Aug 02. So the Public Sale should be opened around early of August.
Congratulations to our community for completing all the goals: Reach 800th floor! 🎉🎉Thank you for the hard work!
We open the Reward Registration Form Link now.
💎https://goo.gl/forms/Mlcml8GSKdUKMyqR2
Token will be sent to the top 100 participants. First come first serve.
Activity: 127

What is the monthly public sale date?
Eloncity offers several features to users, one of which is Eloncity based on IOT technology to balance demand with locally produced renewable energy supplies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The founder of the Eloncity project is a very outstanding person in the field of Internet technology. It is believed that he will lead the team to be excellent. The Eloncity coin project has a lot of space for development
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The contribution will only be privately, will there be a pre-sale or an ICO in the future for purchases of ECT tokens? In 2018 will not be performed any operation, because in the roadmap has nothing related to 2018?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
at the moment this is one of the projects that ICO i am waiting. BTW currenty on that bear market i pass almost all projects. IN krypital we trust ))
Pages:
Jump to: