Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 14. (Read 7021 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 19
I really like this idea.  I see potential in this.  I'll probably end up scooping up some coins
The work that team wants to do. Will bring many benefits to people. Because the equipment and technology of energy storage is very important Eloncity. Currently, Eloncity has deployed its own prototype project in many communities of North America.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I am glad I found this project quite early. Hope I am not late for the party? There's been a lot of enthusiasm about this project  Smiley
To participate in the public sale, you need to register at https://tokeneed.com and pass the KYC procedure. It's not difficult, document verification takes a couple of days
it's good that for bounty hunters you do not need to pass the SCC. This repels many participants. And for investors, this has already become a necessity.
bounty hunters will get tokens and will be able to sell them without kyc. Right? They need only UID to transfer tokens from Tokeneed to their wallets. So they shouldn't pass kyc on tokeneed. Am I right?

Yes, Eloncity bounty program doesn't require KYC.
Thanks. Many people do not like the KYC procedure. You were sympathetic to this. Also you have made a translation into Russian, it's very cool!
Now very many projects make the translation of their projects into different languages. This is done to expand the audience of users and attract investors from different countries.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
https://www.soar.earth/
I am glad I found this project quite early. Hope I am not late for the party? There's been a lot of enthusiasm about this project  Smiley
To participate in the public sale, you need to register at https://tokeneed.com and pass the KYC procedure. It's not difficult, document verification takes a couple of days
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
ELONCITY officially announces the receival of cornerstone investment from the asset management organization Collinstar Capital.

Collinstar Capital is an asset management organization, based in Australia, which specializes in Blockchain infrastructure and digital currency investment and consulting. Collinstar Capital has an exemplary track record on client investment returns, having had the insight to invest in early-stage bitcoin and ethereum digital currencies.

Being one of the few Blockchain and digital currency organizations to be selectively chosen by the Australian government for possession of a Blockchain investment licence, Collinstar Capital has been instrumental in the development of globally utilized Blockchain infrastructure and cloud computing technologies.

Congratulations to eloncity team getting day by day strong in cryptocurrency world and keep updating such great news here it will be happy to see for all investor of eloncity, great doing keep going eloncity.
Activity: 188
I really like this idea.  I see potential in this.  I'll probably end up scooping up some coins
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

We are happy to announce our newest investor Interblock Capital, a Canadian encrypted currency and certificate investment
fund that focuses on blockchain venture investments, resource and information exchanges, and consulting services.             

Activity: 79
Looks very promising, just found out about this project. Many partners and a good idea. I will join the discord in near future and join your community. Smiley
Is the Coin already traded on an exchange? I would like to buy some Coins if the price is good and team is trusted. On what algo does that run?
Wish you the best luck !
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
This is really big project I recommend all my friends.For the future i wish this project have amazing plan.I would really like to know what you guys are planing for the future?!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
This appears to be a good project. I will be following for more details
Activity: 266
Great idea by the team...  Is the bounty program still on.  I would like to promote this great project on my YouTube channel.
Activity: 214
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
Eloncity idea is to mitigate the barriers that hinder the adoption of decentralized renewable energy sources within the energy sector. I have big hopes for this project Kiss Kiss
ELONCITY officially announces the receival of cornerstone investment from the asset management organization Collinstar Capital.

Collinstar Capital is an asset management organization, based in Australia, which specializes in Blockchain infrastructure and digital currency investment and consulting. Collinstar Capital has an exemplary track record on client investment returns, having had the insight to invest in early-stage bitcoin and ethereum digital currencies.

Being one of the few Blockchain and digital currency organizations to be selectively chosen by the Australian government for possession of a Blockchain investment licence, Collinstar Capital has been instrumental in the development of globally utilized Blockchain infrastructure and cloud computing technologies.

Another fund invested in this project, it's amazing. I hope with such support the Eloncity team will succeed and fulfill all the promises under the road map
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Activity: 280
bounty hunters will get tokens and will be able to sell them without kyc. Right? They need only UID to transfer tokens from Tokeneed to their wallets. So they shouldn't pass kyc on tokeneed. Am I right?

Yes, Eloncity bounty program doesn't require KYC.
Thanks. Many people do not like the KYC procedure. You were sympathetic to this. Also you have made a translation into Russian, it's very cool!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
We are happy to announce our newest investor Interblock Capital.
Welcome to Eloncity Community! Interblock Capital is a Canadian encrypted currency and certificate investment fund that focuses on blockchain venture investments, resource and information exchanges, and consulting services.

Activity: 102
Denver has committed to 100% renewable energy by 2030. We can expect 200 government electric vehicles and a 10% reduction in government commercial building energy use by 2020. Thank you Denver for joining the movement towards a green planet! http://bit.ly/2L2B6jL 
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Hello everybody,
I believe that Eloncity Public Sale event will open for contribution in earlier of August but I dont know why the team still not share the plan of the Public Sale.
I think they should publish the info early so that investors will have enough time to prepare!
Pages:
Jump to: