Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 22. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
That's great to hear many good news from Eloncity team, and waiting for info about public sale of this project.

Eloncity Twitter News

We just had a great talk with Pingwest at “China-US Entrepreneur & Investment Summit Blockchain
Forum”. More details about this Amazing conference will be shared soon! Stay tuned!                      

That's great news.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Group on telegram develop daily, Eloncity also have many action: add HR, expert, live stream with crypto expert...i believe this project will success.
Almost all Krypital projects are successful and they have very good development and they are very professional. I personally would appreciate this project as the best and would consider my investment if this project had more large partners or more investment funds willing to participate in the project.
Activity: 40

Eloncity Twitter News

We just had a great talk with Pingwest at “China-US Entrepreneur & Investment Summit Blockchain
Forum”. More details about this Amazing conference will be shared soon! Stay tuned!                      

Good news, more Capital invest to Eloncity mean that this project is reliable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

thanks Krypital team, pls help Eloncity success ICO as other project you already done.
Activity: 13
The idea of creating free electricity sounds very interesting.Our modern life depends directly on electricity.I got acquainted with the whitepaper project, while of course it is too early to draw any conclusions,but I think the team has provided a detailed development plan for the long term,good luck
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
This project is support by Krypital team ( Marketing for other project as Cybermile, Arcblock, Merculet, Egretia ), they work professional and reliable.
I took part in the bounty "kriptal" several times. Their projects have always been successful. I think elonciti will also be successful. The idea of eloncity is to balance the supply and demand of decentralized renewable energy. Ensure high growth and restore the value of the energy system.
This project is support by Krypital team ( Marketing for other project as Cybermile, Arcblock, Merculet, Egretia ), they work professional and reliable.
bounty hunters will get tokens and will be able to sell them without kyc. Right? They need only UID to transfer tokens from Tokeneed to their wallets. So they shouldn't pass kyc on tokeneed. Am I right?
Don't need to KYC if you join bounty or airdrop. Only register on tokeneed is enough.
Activity: 80
bounty hunters will get tokens and will be able to sell them without kyc. Right? They need only UID to transfer tokens from Tokeneed to their wallets. So they shouldn't pass kyc on tokeneed. Am I right?
Activity: 62
How about public sale info, your team should release soon.
Activity: 84
Good project with good team member, idea. Hope market recovery soon, then start ICO will better.
Activity: 84
Group on telegram develop daily, Eloncity also have many action: add HR, expert, live stream with crypto expert...i believe this project will success.
These factors you mentionabove is core factor of one project, some other as : good idea, good marketing team.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I have observed several ICO projects related to energy. For Example, KWHcoin. The guys could not get the soft cap, although they were very actively engaged in the project. Now the ICO of the WPP project is taking place. The white paper States that they already have guaranteed government contracts worth $ 5 billion (though that's not accurate). What is unique about your project and are you not afraid of not getting the soft cap?

Recently we have seen many Energy resources projects like WePower, Power Ledger, WPP etc. All these different features about the Energy resources and some them got the government approvals for running their projects. When do you have any background experience which will help the community to understand your intention?
the market has signal to recover, hope Eloncity will success ICO in this time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I'm very excited to hear about your project Eloncity. It's a promising project for a creative and practical idea. Looking forward to new updates from you. Keep moving and hope that you will succeed with your project.Happy to be part of your success!
Their website is always up to date as well as their social media sites. Also their telegram channel is so active and a lot of member there will going to answer your questions and confusions.
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
Is it just me, or would this do really well with a single tweet from Elon Musk Tongue
Activity: 98
Eloncity Livestream AMA - Power the World for FREE???

In this video interviewing Eloncity ICO Founders Andy Li and Mike Nguyen.
https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoLove/live
Yeah, it was very success yesterday 7/19/2018. I was so excited in that AMA, investors have many questions for them and we also get these answers for our questions. Waiting for rewards, if someone miss this opportunity, please calm and get others next AMA, ELONCITY always have many event for all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: