Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 44. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
team will have more airdrop? i miss so much..... Cry
You can join the company's bounty and earn tokens in it. Sometimes there is a stream on YouTube, where the developers of the project answer all the questions, during the stream distribute free tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It's already 10 cents for a billion  coins honestly it shouldn't really be much more than that so will see
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Hi! I would like to know how successfully your project is developing. I am also involved in a project related to the generation of electricity, and I am very interested in this area. I consider it one of the most promising areas of blockchain application in the real sector of production. Do you have partners - large generating companies? What do you know about the Robotina project and do you want to join forces with this team?
Activity: 238
#Eloncity I'm keeping a close eye on this one. Eloncity Project having a working product is always a favorite in cryptoverse.Eloncity Provides a Visionary Model for Safe, Sustainable Energy. one of best project in 2018 .dont miss this chance.
Activity: 42
Power the World for FREE! Really astonishing!
Activity: 702
Merit: 105
t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
Done reading the project. It said that power the world for free, can I ask if you already have some electricity supplier? If you already have, can I ask what is the electricity company you chose?
Activity: 17
I've reviewed all the details of your business and all is actually very good.
Activity: 140
team will have more airdrop? i miss so much..... Cry
Activity: 129
It's hard to get used to what was not so long ago a fantasy. All that makes the world one and capable of perfection. Everything that makes a person a person. I look forward to the start of ELONCITY.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
How does this work? This would mean collaboration with government and government agencies, how do you guys plan on doing that?
All team plans are reflected in the white paper. Read it and you will find reports on most of your questions. Or you can ask in the telegram chat.
Activity: 84
ELONCITY decentralizes our power infrastructure into million of self-sufficient microgrids. Locally-produced renewable energy is available 24-7.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How does this work? This would mean collaboration with government and government agencies, how do you guys plan on doing that?
Well orginized project. Impressive team and the concept is innovatove enough to consider supporting you guys
Hi, everybody. I can't find white Eloncity paper. There is no white paper on the site. Tell me where to find the white paper.
https://eloncity.io/download/Eloncity_WhitePaper_V0.87_20180626_Final_Release.pdf
The ELONCITY project plan looks extremely interesting.  Creating electricity and providing free global energy is a great innovation.
How long will it take an avearge household to harvest and store 32GWhr of Electricity in order to qualify to earn the 1 ECT for miners?
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

The proposed Eloncity model integrates advanced technologies, best practices and lessons learned to
create a scalable and replicable recipe for unleashing the potential of the community-based renewable
microgrid to attain a more vibrant regenerative energy future.                                                         

Activity: 280
Merit: 6
The ICO projects of teams from China usually develop well after the list on exchange such as NEO, ZIL, QUARK, CYBERMILES, so I believe this will be a successful project too.
Activity: 252
Your bounty program is very difficult
Pages:
Jump to: