Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 45. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ELONCITY
I believe you intern to make energy trade transparent, which is a good idea. what region do you plan to cover?
I hope that the team will pay close attention to the Asian region. I think that this is the most promising region for the development of the project.
Europe or Asia - it does not matter. Electricity is in great demand everywhere and I am sure that the Eloncity token will be very valuable.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
I believe you intern to make energy trade transparent, which is a good idea. what region do you plan to cover?
I hope that the team will pay close attention to the Asian region. I think that this is the most promising region for the development of the project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
how many bonus for pre-sale ? and min buy pre-sale ?
Activity: 132
One question, what is the relationship between Eloncity and Ethereum. Does Eloncity just use an ERC-20 token for the token sale or will Eloncity be built on top of Ethereum?
Thanks !!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Very excited about this project. Any Eloncity updates from the World Tour in Seoul? Like official communication or anyone in attendance?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
One question, what is the relationship between Eloncity and Ethereum. Does Eloncity just use an ERC-20 token for the token sale or will Eloncity be built on top of Ethereum?
It will initially be an ERC-20 token for the purpose of token sale, however it seems will run on the Cybermiles Blockchain upon completion of the project

So far how many dapps are confirmed built on top of Cybermiles? I think Eloncity is the second one?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
It will initially be an ERC-20 token for the purpose of token sale, however it seems will run on the Cybermiles Blockchain upon completion of the project
If this happens it will be good for both projects . In General, there is a lot of positive news and the global cryptocurrency market is green . I think the project has a good future .
Activity: 168
will team have in Viet NAm for event of krypital group?
Activity: 129

what can i buy eloncity token? eth or bitcoin or cmt?
Activity: 22
Good night! surprising sales dues! Plausible job, very nice website!
Activity: 266
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Exciting news! Our Private Token Contribution Event has started!  Details of the event will be posted on our official website: http://eloncity.io.
Remember, we will only make announcements through official channels, any other ways will be considered scam. #eloncity #ECT

Activity: 140

If decentralized electricity is realized then it is wonderful.
Activity: 83
Why is this project called Eloncity ? Any relationship with Elon Musk ?
Activity: 340
Hello ,
Afew question
1) when is the date for ICO ? is there lock up for pre sale & private sale? when the token metrics become available?
2) what makes you different to similar projects likes WePower, and ElectifyAsia? in term of ico Roi both doing pretty bad
3) whats your plan for post ico, to avoid going below ico price!?

You can refer to the Eloncity difference and other energy projects through this comparison
Activity: 28
I suppose it is a very nice project!
Excellent project, excellence results.  Good luck fellows.
if ico not enough soft cap , team will pay agian money for inveter?
It will not happen.  The projects of the krypital team.  The soft cap and hard cap usually ends very quickly.  You can look back on the projects that previously introduced krypital such as CMT ABT MVP.  The token is only sold out within 2 to 5 minutes
when pre sale will open ? and ico public?
here:
TOKEN DISTRIBUTION
Volume: 1,000,000,000 ECT Finite amount of ECT created. No inflation.
Maximum token amount for contribution: 32%
Mining for stored renewables: 32%
Team: 7.5%
ELONCITYLab: 14.5%
Marketing: 14%

Soft cap: $10,000,000.
Hard cap: $33,000,000.

*Private contribution : $19,000,000 (Open)
Vesting period: 9-months locking position with 10% of token released at the same time as the main token release (six (6) weeks after the completion of the main contribution). Thereafter, 10% token released per month in 9 consecutive phases.
1 USD = 9.8 ECT (Only ETH and BTC are accepted, Value will be pegged to USD listed on the coinmarketcap on the day of the contribution.  Contribution starts from $200,000 USD and maxed out at $600,000 USD, 15% off discount applied).

*Cornerstone contribution: $6,000,000 (N/A)
*Public contribution: $8,000,000 (N/A)
Pages:
Jump to: